U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:55 PM

3,813 posts, read 3,550,042 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQXZoM__vU0

The check is in the mail...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 08:02 PM

29,951 posts, read 12,585,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Don't you know Jadex; what truth! Hypocrites. Appears Obama's Sheeple have been drinking more then just kool-aid, something else in it let me tell ya. Seems where Obama is concern he can and does get away with so very much, that past Presiden's would be scorned at. And the media would be all over the situation, but not Obama, who has the media in his pocket. People were smart, i don't care what party your affiliated with, wake up and smell the coffee, i have a problem with my party, i write letters, email, go to websites, complain, i am not going to sit back and act like everything is just fine when it is not. I have tapes from when Obama was running for office, you have no idea how many promises he has broken, from time to time we love to replay the tapes, just to assure us why we never voted for the guy.
Oh good another sheeple and kool aid post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies