U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-08-2011, 09:26 PM
 
14,920 posts, read 10,720,839 times
Reputation: 4828

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Just how did they get those kids? It took a man and a woman, even in the scientific field which proves even more that homosexuality is abnormal. Same sex will NEVER produce a child.
You're totally right. Homosexuality is certainly abnormal seeing as how every member of a biological population must reproduce - any individual organism that doesn't is sick and diseased and contributes to destruction of the species. We've tolerated this disease way too long, and now because of it we're paying the consequence and humanity is nearing extinction.

We're way too easy on these immoral, sick freaks. For the benefit of mankind we shouldn't be teaching our children that homosexuals are actual human beings deserving of love and acceptance - instead we should teach our children rightful hatred of homosexuals and how to shame them into correct, normal behavior. So what if treating homosexuals this way drives some of them to self-destructive behaviors or even suicide. Isn't that good?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-08-2011, 09:36 PM
 
Location: University City, Philadelphia
22,583 posts, read 11,763,332 times
Reputation: 15398
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You're totally right. Homosexuality is certainly abnormal seeing as how every member of a biological population must reproduce - any individual organism that doesn't is sick and diseased and contributes to destruction of the species. We've tolerated this disease way too long, and now because of it we're paying the consequence and humanity is nearing extinction.

We're way too easy on these immoral, sick freaks. For the benefit of mankind we shouldn't be teaching our children that homosexuals are actual human beings deserving of love and acceptance - instead we should teach our children rightful hatred of homosexuals and how to shame them into correct, normal behavior. So what if treating homosexuals this way drives some of them to self-destructive behaviors or even suicide. Isn't that good?
I know lots of gay couples who have children.

I disagree with your views.

It's a free country and you are entitled to your views, and have the right to express them.

On the other hand, I feel sorry for you.

PS Don't come to Philadelphia. This is a very Gay-Friendly City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
 
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
3,858 posts, read 5,958,161 times
Reputation: 1806
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You're totally right. Homosexuality is certainly abnormal seeing as how every member of a biological population must reproduce - any individual organism that doesn't is sick and diseased and contributes to destruction of the species. We've tolerated this disease way too long, and now because of it we're paying the consequence and humanity is nearing extinction.
Many straight people do not reproduce. A person's usefulness and contribution to society is not based solely or primarily on his/her productivity in the bedroom.

Quote:
humanity is nearing extinction.
America's and the world population is decreasing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 09:46 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,731,598 times
Reputation: 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Many straight people do not reproduce. A person's usefulness and contribution to society is not based solely on his/her productivity in the bedroom.

America's and the world population is decreasing?

The point was someone said gays have kids. Gays only have kids if they involve the opposit sex or adopt the child of a male/female union. Same sex cannot and never will have a child from a same sex union.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 09:49 PM
 
14,920 posts, read 10,720,839 times
Reputation: 4828
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Same sex cannot and never will have a child from a same sex union.
So what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 10:28 PM
 
Location: state of procrastination
3,487 posts, read 6,124,525 times
Reputation: 2883
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You're totally right. Homosexuality is certainly abnormal seeing as how every member of a biological population must reproduce - any individual organism that doesn't is sick and diseased and contributes to destruction of the species. We've tolerated this disease way too long, and now because of it we're paying the consequence and humanity is nearing extinction.

We're way too easy on these immoral, sick freaks. For the benefit of mankind we shouldn't be teaching our children that homosexuals are actual human beings deserving of love and acceptance - instead we should teach our children rightful hatred of homosexuals and how to shame them into correct, normal behavior. So what if treating homosexuals this way drives some of them to self-destructive behaviors or even suicide. Isn't that good?
Homosexuality is totally normal spectrum of behavior exhibited by both animals in the wild and human beings in civilized society. I doubt you have any credentials to speak about biology.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

The only disease is hatred, which God will punish with eternal hellfire.

The only thing nearing extinction are many non-human species, and they are only nearing extinction because humans have overpopulated the world and polluted it with human filth. It is not essential to reproduce any further.

Last edited by miyu; 03-08-2011 at 10:52 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 10:52 PM
 
Location: Geneva, IL
12,976 posts, read 11,788,166 times
Reputation: 14677
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The point was someone said gays have kids. Gays only have kids if they involve the opposit sex or adopt the child of a male/female union. Same sex cannot and never will have a child from a same sex union.
Same with infertile couples. So they are "abnormal" too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 10:54 PM
 
2,210 posts, read 1,528,410 times
Reputation: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Just how did they get those kids? It took a man and a woman, even in the scientific field which proves even more that homosexuality is abnormal. Same sex will NEVER produce a child.
I just said that. They do RAISE kids though, dcsldcd, they still are homosexual. Also, you can have artificial means (in vitro, etc.)

Your point was that they have no kids, which is false. Homosexual sex does not result in children, but homosexuals do have kids. Do you see the distinction?

My question is why does that even have a bearing to the education standards? Shouldn't kids know about homosexuals, I mean it's not as if you're introducing them to pedophiles or abnormal sexual deviants. Shouldn't we teach them what is normal and what is not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2011, 11:02 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM
13,295 posts, read 12,341,071 times
Reputation: 6622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
The far left is so against having any religion in school or Christmas or God but presenting homosexuals to elementary children is ok with them?
Homosexuals exist.

Gods don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2011, 12:05 AM
 
13,496 posts, read 13,968,489 times
Reputation: 11119
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Did my sarcasm escape you?

This thread is just another gay-bashing, they're coming for our children crap that rises to the surface every now and then. Usually complete with "proof" in the form of you tube junk videos and declarations from far right blogs and rags.

You're either born gay or not, it's not a choice. Gay people are not a threat to our kids, nor are they a threat to marriage, or society as a whole. What IS a threat to society is ignorance.

this post hits it on the nail head and needs repeating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top