Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 07:16 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times

Advertisements

The fact that these pig people and pig parents presume that the morality of homosexuality should be debated or discussed elucidates the reality that our nation is churlish. People are going to develop into adults and they are going to date who they appreciate and whatever consenting adult that makes them sexually aroused. We already have a children of the corn nation brought up by corpulent and sniveling parents: homosexuality should be on the very last of priorities to be concerned with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 07:20 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,377,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeWurkin View Post
Ahh yes, the usual answer. Because white people are living like kings, while everyone else is suffering. Oh how good it is to be white. Everything is handed to us. We get degrees in school just for showing up. We have parades every day, all around the country club.

When will the bigotry and stereotypes against white people stop?
Complete strawman.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
There is no doubt that our schools are indoctrination centers for homosexuals, preying on the youngest minds before they can fully understand everything. A good example of the dishonest of homosexuals would be in the first video of the gay soccer teacher. Let him do that little production with two right legs and feet and see if the children thought it look unnatural.

These perverse people will not have a bite at my kids. Never trust anyone that preys on young minds for their own abnormal agendas.
What complete hysterically paranoid b-ollocks.

Last edited by Ceist; 03-09-2011 at 08:32 PM..

Old 03-09-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
This social engineering BS doesn't belong in the schools.
I remember a few years ago they had some gay groups coming to high school and grade schools in the name of tolerance training teaching things like fisting.
This was recorded and not a joke.
If these were my children being told about fisting and other deviant behaviors I would be out looking for people to cripple. I'd try to get a bunch of lawyers to sue the hell out of the school system, the administrators and all the gay tolerance idiots teaching the BS.

LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE.
You remember BS antigay propaganda, not actual fact.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
So what. There is much worse going on in the public schools at the hands of these homosexuals and their organizations.
Paranoid fear-mongering. Look under your bed...I'm sure there are homosexuals hiding under there waiting to git you.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:29 PM

A lot of the gay organizations and gay groups in schools and colleges are infiltrated with hacks to destabilize, fragment, and discredit the gay community. I'm just telling you all that if you have a pro-gay group or gay activist teacher in your school it doesn't mean they are really on the side of gays: they are most likely trying to destabilize and distract anyone liberal from getting anything meaningful accomplished.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:31 PM

They are hiding behind bushes with pink glittery thongs on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Paranoid fear-mongering. Look under your bed...I'm sure there are homosexuals hiding under there waiting to git you.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
I don't know how we got on this subject, but whether someone is gay or not is irrelavant. Whether your sex life is heterosexual, homosexual, or non-existanct it not my business nor is anyone elses. I don't think we should be advocated sex in schools AT ALL, whatever kind of sex it is.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
So, they can teach how to rob banks or kill people or other truly unexceptable things. I understand what you meant and I agree, but obvioiusly there has to be limits. I am not only against teaching children homosexuality, I am against teaching children anything sexual at the ages here.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN
No-one is teaching anything "sexual". That's in your own imagination.
If you are only able to equate gay couples with sexSexsex, that's YOUR problem.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:45 PM

You've got to be kidding. This fear-mongering rubbish has been debunked over and over again.
Many people also believe everything they read in the National Enquirer too.

Last edited by Ceist; 03-09-2011 at 08:32 PM..

Old 03-09-2011, 07:48 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
oh what a surprise. another gay bashing thread by the gay bashers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies