U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 09:32 AM

4,989 posts, read 4,490,835 times

Advertisements

Just for the record- the second clip is Public School 87 in NYC. It is a Public School, not private.

I don't have an issue with the private school, parents pay to send their children to that school and that is their choice. But I do have a problem with the public school clip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 09:32 AM

694 posts, read 625,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Being fat is a choice, you can put down the twinkie. I cant help my desire to have sex with men, its just as natural as your predication to breed.
I don't know how we got on this subject, but whether someone is gay or not is irrelavant. Whether your sex life is heterosexual, homosexual, or non-existanct it not my business nor is anyone elses. I don't think we should be advocated sex in schools AT ALL, whatever kind of sex it is.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN

Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 AM

334 posts, read 145,721 times
Quote:
Oh please, watch Greys Anatomy and you will see plenty of girl on girl action. And men may not like watching two dudes make out cuz they get a little bump in their crotch which freaks them out, but I know ALOT of straight women who would love to see two men go at it on TV.
So I'm guessing the two couples are on Greys, and Brothers and Sisters, right?

What about Desperate Housewives? Uh huh.

So now we're up to 3. Keep looking.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:33 AM

4,457 posts, read 3,595,415 times
» Fistgate: Barack Obama’s Safe Schools Czar’s 2000 Conference Promoted ‘Fisting’ to 14 Year-Olds - Big Government

Old 03-08-2011, 09:36 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,388,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeWurkin View Post
So I'm guessing the two couples are on Greys, and Brothers and Sisters, right?

What about Desperate Housewives? Uh huh.

So now we're up to 3. Keep looking.
I was referring to gay men, not lesbians. It is different as you so well put it, men LOVE hot lesbian action. And if are going to count the barely there couple on Desperate Housewives I cant understand how you cannot possibly see the stupidity in your arguement that there are just as many straight couples on broadcast TV as gay/lesbian couples (there I included them). If you really believe it, please come to NYC as I have a very nice bridge for sale

Old 03-08-2011, 09:38 AM

37,072 posts, read 38,316,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
So, they can teach how to rob banks or kill people or other truly unexceptable things.
Teaching some of those things unless they were targeting specific people or group and/or the intentions were so they could specifically carry it out wouldn't be illegal. It would be a thin line but merely teaching a kid how you might kill someone is not against the law, teaching them to kill a specific person on the other hand would be illegal.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 AM

Wow just did a little research and found out that your story is total BS. Check your facts and please use "reputable" news agencies that people have actually heard of.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 AM

694 posts, read 625,524 times
Quote:
Oh please, watch Greys Anatomy and you will see plenty of girl on girl action. And men may not like watching two dudes make out cuz they get a little bump in their crotch which freaks them out, but I know ALOT of straight women who would love to see two men go at it on TV.
Why is it that the gays always say that straight people are actually secretly gay but gay people aren't secretly straight? Just another way of bringing down society!

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN

Old 03-08-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
Why is it that the gays always say that straight people are actually secretly gay but gay people aren't secretly straight? Just another way of bringing down society!

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN
I'd say its probably because the most anti-gay lawmakers, religious people, etc. usually tend to be gay themselves. See Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, etc.

Old 03-08-2011, 09:48 AM

4,457 posts, read 3,595,415 times
Quote:
Wow just did a little research and found out that your story is total BS. Check your facts and please use "reputable" news agencies that people have actually heard of.
There was a clamor for a link, I provided one without comment but I see that matters not to you.

Perhaps you can provide a reputable link to your research?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or