Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It seems you have not only have more evidence than the US Dept of Justice, but enough evidence to convict the individual in question.

Have you called the US Dept of Justice and provided them with the evidence that you have?

What laws did the man actually break?
The collapse of the housing industry and banks isn't enough evidence? These greedy individuals destroyed the US economy. It all started with these subprime loans and all that fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 07:20 AM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The collapse of the housing industry and banks isn't enough evidence? These greedy individuals destroyed the US economy. It all started with these subprime loans and all that fraud.
They were tumors, the source of the cancer is the federal reserve and our federal gov.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:21 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,190,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
Another kick in the gut for the American Working Class. US Justice Dept.??? Where does the justice part come in???

The action puts a seal on the official response to the financial crisis: there will be no criminal prosecutions of the top executives responsible for the meltdown and the untold misery it has brought.

US Justice Department Drops Investigation of Sub-Prime Mortgage Mogul Angelo Mozilo
Let me guess, the Obama administration is planning on making him the Fed Chairman, a Treasury Secretary, or perhaps give advice to Bernanke, or even better, let him head up the SEC!

Old 03-14-2011, 08:32 AM

683 posts, read 824,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
A lot of accusations, but nothing to substantiate the claims?

What laws were broken?
Wow!?!?!? Just wow?!?!?
Maybe life would be easier if I could stick my head in the sand on issues like this.... Or maybe, if I was in on the fix I wouldn't have a problem with it either.... I take it you haven't seen the documentary "Inside Job"???

Old 03-15-2011, 06:56 PM

683 posts, read 824,773 times
Industrial capitalism is eroding and kleptocracy is replacing it. If the system is saved it will only be temporary, and an even greater financial crisis will emerge. This article is called Grand Theft America to warn that a criminal elite class runs this country, and they are rewarded by you for their crimes.
Grand Theft America | BaltimoreChronicle.com

Old 03-15-2011, 07:09 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
People collapse industries and banks all the time. That doesnt mean they broke laws. Liberal George Soros has been known to collapse huge currencies.. But he did so legally.. The fact that you cant name ONE crime is evidence enough that you liberals are all about guilty before innocent..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
Wow!?!?!? Just wow?!?!?
Maybe life would be easier if I could stick my head in the sand on issues like this.... Or maybe, if I was in on the fix I wouldn't have a problem with it either.... I take it you haven't seen the documentary "Inside Job"???
So you have no evidence either other than a documentary.. Got it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies