Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What Is Your Opinion Of The Tea Party's Performance So Far?
Strongly Disapprove 113 48.50%
Disapprove 16 6.87%
Neutral 12 5.15%
Approve 24 10.30%
Strongly Approve 68 29.18%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 03:34 PM

37,937 posts, read 17,809,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I am doing exactly what you righties have been doing, predicting, and my prediction is the right one so there
As for the stupid comment, yes there is no cure for it, the right proves that everyday on this board by posting so much of it here.
I am not a Dem so no need for me to do anything but call em as I see em, but I see even though the elections are less than 2 years away the right are already trying to find someone anyone that can beat Obama, good luck with that. I still like the Beck/Palin idea I would laugh all the way through the elections, speaking of non-stop stupidity that pair would be an endless joke.
Casper
The grandstanding one upmanship would be fun to watch. Becks funny imo. Even when he nails the point I think I enjoy watching his showmanship instead. For some reason I haven't watched him much since he changed networks though. Maybe the entertainment factor wore off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,160,486 times
The Tea Party has nothing to offer except their hatred for Obama and everyone to their left.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,394,408 times
As long as they're consenting adults, I really don't care what they do with their testicles.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 AM

5,513 posts, read 5,230,874 times
I sure wish there were some group of fiscal conservatives and supporters of small government I could join that would not be highjacked by the religious nutcase lunatic fringe. They ruined the Republican Party (along with supporters of the millionaire-level rich), and now they've taken over the Tea Party. I hope Libertarians can remain free of their australopithecine-age beliefs.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:20 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times
As another member stated, the fact that 50% of CD members strongly disapprove of the teabaggers is very telling. This poll has definitely backfired on them.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:23 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,665,850 times
What Tea Party? They were bought and destroyed by the Republicans that really do not tolerate competition. Koch Bros et al

Speaking of Competition, I hope the Republicans nominate Bachmann and Palin for their superior understanding and ability to present their policies.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:26 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
As another member stated, the fact that 50% of CD members strongly disapprove of the teabaggers is very telling. This poll has definitely backfired on them.
I'm sorry, did someone from the Tea Party start this poll? How did it backfire on the Tea Party when nobody from the Tea Party was holding the gun?

Did some of you LWNJs stop taking your meds again?

Old 03-18-2011, 07:32 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,809,642 times
Haters will always hate... and misery loves company... The Tea Party is filled with various people, from the intelligent to the quirky.... I don't judge a group by the number of quirky people they have, I judge them by what their goals are.... so far, I don't see anything unreasonable for less government and more of me.... I don't see anything wrong with less taxes to fund wars, social services, and other stuff the government shouldn't be in in the first place.... so I guess, I don't see anything wrong with the Tea Party since their goal is to make my voice stronger than the government... I suppose you will always have haters and those who "learn" more from hype and media then what a group is really about...

Old 03-18-2011, 07:42 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,837,808 times
Since this wasn't made a public poll can someone post the poll results by user name?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:23 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,617,820 times
No matter how much evidence to the contrary you provide, it's astounding how many people on the far left have convinced themselves that "dem stoopid, redneck Teabaggers" are strictly hating a Black President.

The mid-term election was loaded with Black and Hispanic Tea Party-backed candidates. Wouldn't the racist tea party reject them in favor of White candidates? Why would Hermain Cain win the Tea Party straw poll as their leading candidate if they just can't stand the idea of a Black President?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies