Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 07:51 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well i don't care where she lives or how the girl was dressed for that manner, sorry but nothing cuts this behavior to me, i don't give a crap where these scumbags live, there has got to come a time, where we stop making excuses for this behavior period. She was only 11, comapred to these animals, i don't blame her at all. When we blame the victim for any reason what so ever, something is drastically wrong, don't care the color of their skin, or where they live, don't care the reasons given, no excuse for this animalistic behavior, and it is very wrong. Make the excuses you want, to me there is no justifing this in any way. This is very very wrong.

Think about this, why would women who have been brutally raped, and beaten come forward, when they will be under this scrutinity, and be blamed for the horrific event, why! I don't freaking care what any one says, there is no excusing this behavior, and i don't care what kind of area these animals live in.
It would be wrong if it were any age.
It would be wrong if it were any race.
It would be wrong if it were any gender.
It would be wrong if it were any creed.
That was the point of civil rights, nothing more, nothing less.

If wrong has an exemption status because of any of the above, the crime is only compounded. THAT is NOT America. Our 'rights' are not a right to abuse anyone else in the sociopath brand pursuit of happiness.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 PM

69 posts, read 63,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Did you forget that there are more white people in America than black people? Of course the NUMBERS are going to be higher!

We all know (and yes, that includes you) that in terms of percentages, black crime is disproportionately high to the black population.
Fail. The facts speak for themselves..

Old 03-17-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Quote:
But I am downright angry that the Houston bureau chief of the New York Times, whose byline is on this piece: James C. McKinley, Jr., graduate of Cornell University and former editor of New Letters, thought that this information was relevant to print in a national news article.
NY Times is guilty of nothing more than recording the bass ackwards mentality of these people. They didn't personally endorse an opinion or invent an opinion. They recorded it.

So where is this community's outrage for the 18 young men and their parents? It's nowhere to be found. Dig a little deeper folks!

Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,629,250 times
I wonder if Q X would change his attitude if HE were raped by multiple guys??? Probably not, if the truth be known, he would enjoy it.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:08 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
I wonder if Q X would change his attitude if HE were raped by multiple guys??? Probably not, if the truth be known, he would enjoy it.
You know what the X stands for right?

Old 03-17-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
I didn't see the Amish in that rape case screaming that the legal system is anti-Amish and even the Catholic church was forced to admit it got caught with its pants down (pun intended) and didn't scream anti-Catholicism. You personally are not the issue, but all those blacks in Cleveland, TX who invited "Quanell" to come speak -- well, they are a problem and there are a lot of them.
I'll agree with you on all counts and I'll add more.

Quote:
David, charged with second-degree sexual assault of a child, was sentenced to four years in prison. Eli, charged with second-degree sexual assault of a child, and with a prior misdemeanor conviction on his record, was given eight years in prison. Johnny Byler's sentencing brought out the largest crowd -- and the most tears -- not in support of Mary, but in support of the confessed rapist.

The community's reaction did not go unnoticed by the judge in the case, Michael Rosbrough. "The thought occurred to me," he said, "How many of you have ever cried for Mary Byler? … You may have prayed for her, I don't doubt you have, but how many of you cried for her? For the loss of her childhood."
Sexual Abuse in the Amish Community - ABC News

The Amish are not above reproach although I have an abiding respect for their culture. This incident is not a reflection them all anymore than this gang rape incident reflects all blacks. Catholics to this day insist on answers from the Vatican knowing full well that the political face saving compounded the crime and they aren't backing down. They're criticizing their own in closed circles outside main stream medias ear but personally I feel that's a mistake and I'm not about to shut up about it. That's how things like these get perpetuated for decades in the first place. That's how kids are tricked into defending their abuser. He preys upon their loyalty and their need to belong in a family/ community.

It shouldn't matter who it's happening to. It shouldn't happen at all. The excuses males (and wackaloon enabler females) use in this culture to justify the attitudes and behaviors of predators needs confrontation once and for all. No matter who is doing it. Note that much of the ridiculous commentary from the town came from women. What exactly is wrong in the head with these women? Can we call a spade a spade among womankind?

Old 03-17-2011, 09:22 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
[mod cut-- direct response to deleted posts]

No one has said that there are not white rapists in society, for pete's sake, can't you read and follow a thread concept? The issue is the FAILURE of this black community to condemn a heinous crime that was committed by 28 of their own.

If you can find some example somewhere of dozens of white people standing behind a child rapist who recorded his crime on videotape for all the world to see, then be my guest and post it. My guess is that you won't find it, because white people don't rally around their criminals. They tend to feel shame instead.

I won't even require you to find an example of white people who blamed the rape victim.
I won't even require you to find an example of the rape victim being a child.
I won't even require you to find an example of 28 rapists (one will do).

Last edited by observer53; 03-18-2011 at 08:01 AM..

Old 03-17-2011, 09:27 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesj View Post
Fail. The facts speak for themselves..
Fail. Young black males make up 3% of the population and commit 50% of the crimes.

Repeat 6th grade math.

In any event, that isn't even the topic we are discussing in this thread.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:35 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
[mod cut-- this portion of quoted post was deleted]

No one has said that there are not white rapists in society, for pete's sake, can't you read and follow a thread concept? The issue is the FAILURE of this black community to condemn a heinous crime that was committed by 28 of their own.

If you can find some example somewhere of dozens of white people standing behind a child rapist who recorded his crime on videotape for all the world to see, then be my guest and post it. My guess is that you won't find it, because white people don't rally around their criminals. They tend to feel shame instead.

I won't even require you to find an example of white people who blamed the rape victim.
I won't even require you to find an example of the rape victim being a child.
I won't even require you to find an example of 28 rapists (one will do).
No this thread is REALLY about the demonization of Black American men by bigots. When White Americans are capable of committing acts just as heinous.

The reality is no Black American men committed any rapes or acts of sexual abuse 70% of them would still occur.

And personally I just don't care what you require one way or another. And I'm putting that in the nicest way possible.

Last edited by observer53; 03-18-2011 at 08:03 AM..

Old 03-17-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Amazing that so many people are pointing fingers at others they will go to great lengths rationize the behavior of those in their own group.
When have I ever held back what white men do? Name the post. David Duke represents his own bass ackward agenda, so says the majority of white folks in this country who would just assumed lump him in with westboro baptists. Where is the same rebuke when this moron stands up on a soapbox claiming to represent you, unless he in fact DOES represent you? Ovocatto says black panthers should knock him out. No, justice delivered by the black community should support their courts and LE to knock them him out. They should shun this man or otherwise give him his marching papers. They should be outraged by his lack of reverence for life. How could they be outraged when they endorsed it all along?

Calipoppy and yourself failed to mention statistics about serial killers. Another nasty fact about some white males I have the displeasure of sharing a race with, but there is no way in hell I'll stand there and deny it or add to the problem by shoveling facts under a rug to save face. Whatever their problem is, they're unfit for civilization. Cure them or out they go. Why is that not the same treatment in your race towards your own race? That's the racism coming from blacks that makes everyone deaf to even consider another word out of your mouths. Defending a tumor-- BS. You're doing it to yourselves. Next up you'll make up a story all juries everywhere are racist for convicting these animals. Why are all these black men in prison? The 'black community' trained them to aspire for it. Stop pointing a finger at white people, quit petitioning the law for justice, when the crimes you commit against yourselves far outweigh anything outsiders deliver to your door.

The most evil arab or white racists couldn't have asked for a more vicious eternal chain of custody slave master than the crap y'all put in one anothers ears inflicted on the most vulnerable of all- black children. SHAME! I can't forgive you this crime you've perpetrated upon them until the crime ends. Thank God for stand up guys like Will Smith, but good luck to him making sure his daughters don't get shredded to pieces by your 'black community' when they start dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies