U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM

3,007 posts, read 3,254,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics
Did you forget that there are more white people in America than black people? Of course the NUMBERS are going to be higher!

We all know (and yes, that includes you) that in terms of percentages, black crime is disproportionately high to the black population.

But that is not really the topic of this thread, is it? The topic is about a little hispanic girl who was gang raped by 28 (and still counting) black "men" AND the community that is standing behind the men.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:38 AM

Chielgirl, about that one whack job and blaming an entire community for his words, you know very well that this is not about "one whack job" who says crazy things, but rather, it is about ALL THE PEOPLE who love and adore that whack job and who turn out in large numbers to hang on his ever word and cheer him on.

Still gonna insist that it's just one whack job? How do you explain a large group of people who support him? How do you explain the lack of protesters to run the whack job out of town?

Old 03-16-2011, 11:47 AM

17,414 posts, read 18,279,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Did you forget that there are more white people in America than black people? Of course the NUMBERS are going to be higher!

We all know (and yes, that includes you) that in terms of percentages, black crime is disproportionate to the black population. However, according to the Department of Justice, most crimes against children are commited by White men

But that is not really the topic of this thread, is it? The topic is about a little hispanic girl who was gang raped by 28 (and still counting) black "men" AND the community that is standing behind the men. You know very well that this is not about "one whack job" who says crazy things, but rather, it is about ALL THE PEOPLE who love and adore that whack job and who turn out in large numbers to hang on his ever word and cheer him on.

Still gonna insist that it's just one whack job? How do you explain a large group of people who support him? How do you explain the lack of protesters to run the whack job out of town?

The facts speak for themselves....

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more likely to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Back to the topic, it is shameful that anyone would not rally to the side of this child and her family after this tragedy.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
The facts speak for themselves....

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more likely to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.

Back to the topic, it is shameful that anyone would not rally to the side of this child and her family after this tragedy.
If this is how a child is treated by a community when she brings an accusation against black men, don't you wonder if a lot of black children just don't dare report their abuse and molestation?

I quote from Chalie Brown's thread:

Why?

With this child rape story going down in Houston, I can't help but wonder, what if the victim was a little black boy? Would people just shrug it off and say "oh, well he's just a little animal in training so it's okay if he's raped by other animals." We're never thought of us being victims, but rather the perpetrators. The fact of the matter is, brothers are being robbed and killed everyday, and many young black men were sexually abused as kids themselves. But no one cares about that. If a black man goes missing, you won't hear about it in the news. But when a little white girl goes missing...well, you know the rest. The media treats us like heartless, soulless dogs with no feelings.

No one cares about us.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Chielgirl, about that one whack job and blaming an entire community for his words, you know very well that this is not about "one whack job" who says crazy things, but rather, it is about ALL THE PEOPLE who love and adore that whack job and who turn out in large numbers to hang on his ever word and cheer him on.

FYI ChattyPatty....who are ALL of the people who hang on the every word of Quanell X? Actually, I had never heard of him (or the incident with the girl) until I read your post.

I'm thinking that this thread is the classic example of someone who has Blacksaphobia. Any morsel of anti-Black anything is used as a platform upon which to rant about an ENTIRE group of people

Old 03-16-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
FYI ChattyPatty....who are ALL of the people who hang on the every word of Quanell X? Actually, I had never heard of him (or the incident with the girl) until I read your post.

I'm thinking that this thread is the classic example of someone who has Blacksaphobia. Any morsel of anti-Black anything is used as a platform upon which to rant about an ENTIRE group of people
Well gee calipoppy, I don't know their names and we don't go to potlucks together, but apparently a lot of them live in Cleveland, Texas. A lot more live in Houston, so they can be near their man.

And "blacksaphobia"? I think that would properly be "negraphobia" if you want to use the Latin. Actually, I like black people who have strong character, are honest and forthright, and who have a good sense of humor - much like any other people I befriend.

I really don't like criminals. You keep wanting it to be about race. It's about crime for me. Unfortunately there is a high percentage of ACCEPTANCE of crime among blacks, and that is more disturbing than the commission of crime.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 AM

6,611 posts, read 10,948,309 times
The fact that this incident was the fourth (all unreported at the time)and that the little girl has been removed from her family speaks volumes as to why, but that still doesn't make it HER fault.

I really hope those blaming the girl burn in hell when their time comes.

This isn't about race it's about what's morally right or wrong. Period.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
If this is how a child is treated by a community when she brings an accusation against black men, don't you wonder if a lot of black children just don't dare report their abuse and molestation?

I quote from Chalie Brown's thread:

Why?

With this child rape story going down in Houston, I can't help but wonder, what if the victim was a little black boy? Would people just shrug it off and say "oh, well he's just a little animal in training so it's okay if he's raped by other animals." We're never thought of us being victims, but rather the perpetrators. The fact of the matter is, brothers are being robbed and killed everyday, and many young black men were sexually abused as kids themselves. But no one cares about that. If a black man goes missing, you won't hear about it in the news. But when a little white girl goes missing...well, you know the rest. The media treats us like heartless, soulless dogs with no feelings.

No one cares about us.

Do you personally speak for ALL White people in America?

Is your personal life experience that same as each and every single White person in America?

So, if one White person is a card-carrying member of the KKK, should I belief that ALL White people are the same as that individual?

The opinion, actions, attitudes, viewpoints of any White person represents the whole?

So when I read about White men pedophiles, am I supposed to believe that ALL White men commit those crimes?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Do you personally speak for ALL White people in America?

Is your personal life experience that same as each and every single White person in America?

So, if one White person is a card-carrying member of the KKK, should I belief that ALL White people are the same as that individual?

The opinion, actions, attitudes, viewpoints of any White person represents the whole?

So when I read about White men pedophiles, am I supposed to believe that ALL White men commit those crimes?
No. No. No. No. No.

Let me clarify. When a white animal commits a heinous crime, a case of clear guilt and not a situation where his guilt is in question, you do not see groups of whites turning out to defend him. In fact, you will see a lot of whites speaking out in condemnation of the criminal. Yet, OFTEN, we see groups of blacks in a community turning out to defend a black animal who is clearly guilty. Why is that? That is the sort of thing that disturbs me.

I have never said, nor do I think, that all black people think alike. For a while, I used to follow some conservative black bloggers and I liked them very much because I learned a lot. This forum doesn't invite talk about things that make one happy; the forum is for airing political controversies. Something that bothers me is when any group of people defend their guilty out of tribal loyalty, rather than display moral integrity and stand for what is right and good. I also hate crime. That's why you are going to see a number of threads from me on this issue.

Are you seriously going to deny that this is not a problem among some segments of the black population? If you are an educated, law abiding, neighborly and hardworking black woman, then you are NOT in this group! And no one is saying that you are -- though one wonders why you go to the ends of the earth to defend them.

Can you even just entertain the possibility that I'm being open with you?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:19 PM

5,774 posts, read 6,655,737 times
Let's put it this way...if you're too radical and stupid for the Nation of Islam, and you make Louis Farrakan look like Bryant Gumble....you're pretty much out there and no one has any business listening to much less quoting you.

Quanell X...you're 15 minutes are officially up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or