U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2011, 04:54 PM

4,119 posts, read 4,599,150 times

Advertisements

Again, it disgusts me when people blame the victim=she is 11 years old...this is what is wrong with society...

Old 03-17-2011, 04:56 PM

14,790 posts, read 13,494,561 times
agree. I don't care what colour you are.

Raping an 11 year old girl, and then saying its her fault?

No. If it wasn't her - it'd be another girl.

Lock them away.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:34 PM

7,994 posts, read 10,918,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
He spoke in front of a town meeting (why did they have to have a town meeting in the first place?), and over the supportive cheers of the audience, stated that the girl didn't do enough to stop the attacks. What? More accusations were leveled at her parents, as if they were responsible for the gang rape instead of the gang rapists.

Alleged gang rape of girl, 11, ignites firestorm in Texas community - CNN.com

WHAT is wrong with this community?

I'm . . . I . . . don't even have the words.
He sounds like an idiot to me.
Anyone that would even listen to the ramblings of someone named "Quanell X".........doesn't say much for their smarts either.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:42 PM

11,961 posts, read 12,441,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It is pretty sad that a community activist would go to another city to stir up crowds against a little girl who was raped. The people are being hostile against the girl and her family, questioning their actions.

Ah, never mind...I just looked the name up. He is just the leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston.

Quanell X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nation of Islam, CHECK
Drug dealer preying on his own community, CHECK
Prone to inciting violence, CHECK
Prone to deflect any and all responsibility, CHECK

YUP, this is what blacks are handicapped with representing them as 'black community'. How's this working out for you black ladies? You about sick to death of 11yr old girls put through the meat grinder called 'black community'? It's all her fault because she didn't abide sharia law?

HEY DAD!!! We've already heard your "Ho" attitude towards womankind loud and clear. How about your sons going to prison because you fed them a steady diet indoctrination of retribution and addiction in your homes? How's that working out for you? How many of you have manifested your lives to become the very thing you claim to hate? Too many.

Look at yourselve, gentlemen! Where are the mothers and fathers of 18 young men trained to be monsters? Front and center right along with Quanell. Bring it!

I don't want these animals killed. I want them sweeping the streets of cleveland texas in a chain gang for the rest of their lives. I want them as the human shield for playgrounds and kids on their way to school for drive by shooting morons to pick off. Let them paint every fence, scrub off every ounce of graffiti and mow every lawn for the rest of their lives for the evil they sold and perpetrated upon their own. THAT would be justice.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,415,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Nation of Islam, CHECK
Drug dealer preying on his own community, CHECK
Prone to inciting violence, CHECK
Prone to deflect any and all responsibility, CHECK

YUP, this is what blacks are handicapped with representing them as 'black community'. How's this working out for you black ladies? You about sick to death of 11yr old girls put through the meat grinder called 'black community'? It's all her fault because she didn't abide sharia law?

HEY DAD!!! We've already heard your "Ho" attitude towards womankind loud and clear. How about your sons going to prison because you fed them a steady diet indoctrination of retribution and addiction in your homes? How's that working out for you? How many of you have manifested your lives to become the very thing you claim to hate? Too many.

Look at yourselve, gentlemen! Where are the mothers and fathers of 18 young men trained to be monsters? Front and center right along with Quanell. Bring it!

I don't want these animals killed. I want them sweeping the streets of cleveland texas in a chain gang for the rest of their lives. I want them as the human shield for playgrounds and kids on their way to school for drive by shooting morons to pick off. Let them paint every fence, scrub off every ounce of graffiti and mow every lawn for the rest of their lives for the evil they sold and perpetrated upon their own. THAT would be justice.
agreed

Old 03-17-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
F*** Quanell X. Dude has no credibility. Hes just one of those pulpit pimps, except hes a NOI which makes him even more f***ed in the head. Before the dude became a community activist he was a well known crack dealer with multiple arrests for selling crack for crying out loud.

He just wants attention and his dumb followers money.
Don't make any more threads about him or you are just playing into his agenda of being an attention w****.
Oh no, he wants attention, I say give it to him straight stream right along with Al Sharpton retardation. He can be the poster child of what never to let yourself become. That's about all he's useful for to any genuine black community built on real things like love, family, and gifts bestowed them by their maker. I absolutely believe each of them possess these abilities but it gets decimated by black hatred of blacks. How many cabrini green kids were destined for greatness before they were put through the black community meat grinder? We'll never know. They're dead or battling profound psychological abuse inflicted by said 'black community'.

Old 03-17-2011, 05:54 PM

11,145 posts, read 13,541,011 times
I pray there's a missing part of this story. Is identity politics so strong that people could actually cheer along to this just to not have to point the finger back at their own community?

There's something seriously wrong with this mindset.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:24 PM

504 posts, read 821,864 times
Does anyone remember C. Delores Tucker?
She was a black civil rights pioneer who spoke out against explicit rap lyrics that are demeaning to women and warned that they would lead to this type of incident.
For her trouble she got this response from Tupac Shakur in one of his 'songs' "C.DeLores Tucker you's a motherf#cker" On the tune Wonda Why They Call U B-----h Shakur raps: "Got your legs up trying to get rich. Keep your head up and your legs closed Dear Ms. Delores Tucker."
Such eloquence! No wonder Tupac is so admired by so many ... a true role model.
Those guys in Texas learned well from their rap heroes.
Maybe some of the big names in rap can organize a benefit concert for the defense fund of their kindred spirits.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:45 PM

23,944 posts, read 17,609,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
Does anyone remember C. Delores Tucker?
She was a black civil rights pioneer who spoke out against explicit rap lyrics that are demeaning to women and warned that they would lead to this type of incident.
For her trouble she got this response from Tupac Shakur in one of his 'songs' "C.DeLores Tucker you's a motherf#cker" On the tune Wonda Why They Call U B-----h Shakur raps: "Got your legs up trying to get rich. Keep your head up and your legs closed Dear Ms. Delores Tucker."
Such eloquence! No wonder Tupac is so admired by so many ... a true role model.
Those guys in Texas learned well from their rap heroes.
Maybe some of the big names in rap can organize a benefit concert for the defense fund of their kindred spirits.
uh-oh, you're in for it now.

folks in these parts don't take kindly to any criticism of [c]rap, no matter how vile

Old 03-17-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So an idiot black racist says something horrible and stupid and so you want to use it to stir up more hate for people you have a problem with. I read that you continue to post this over and over what are you trying to accomplish? Also why do you hate that stupid group the nbpp but not david duke. I'm sure you love david duke and are probably a tea party member.
We have enough problems that we need to address with out you wanting to inflict more pain on blacks.
This IS NOT about inflicting pain on blacks. I want them to kick idiot black racists to the curb for their own sake, and the sake of their children. It's literally killing them.

Forget color. Whites have the same exact dysfunction going on in poverty. How many of them have made a lifestyle choice to justify/ decorate their own illness? This is not something new in recorded history. There would be no father flanagan if these problems were not real & applicable to all races and creeds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeL9rHApcjU

The only difference between blacks and whites at this point in history is that white people don't defend dysfunctional white people whereas blacks can blame a white guy 200 yrs ago for why they're abusing & neglecting their own children today. I've got Irish blood and no way in hell do I defend or excuse drunks. That's not what Irish is about and anyone Irish saying otherwise can expect to be read the riot act by yours truly.

Breaking the cycle of illness starts with them, right here, present tense. They can have solidarity to what's worthy of defense (that little girl) or to the hideous monsters they're obliging themselves to pay protection money to on a full time basis. Drug dealers and Nation of Islam is nothing short of an unofficial black mafia killing their own.

Bill Cosby says take back your streets and the knee jerk reply is to attack him to deflect their own responsibility to themselves and their families.
Here's a 5 million dollar word essay illustrating how a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Like Sarah Freakin' Palin, Bill Cosby Just Won't Shut Up - TheBlackList Pub

Here's constructive behavior I'd love to applaud wholeheartedly, but clearly missing the mark....
Survey: Funding is Greatest Obstacle to Starting Black Businesses - BV on Money
They could continue to believe they need to 'bust doors down' to build a life, or they can petition constructive criticism from successful blacks (Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Denzel, Will Smith, Oprah) as to where their business plans fall short of the mark for investors to seriously consider. That is unless they prefer to see themselves as every man woman and child for themselves, in which case, any notion of 'black community' is a fairy tale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or