Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 12:55 AM

326 posts, read 470,329 times

Advertisements

They LIED about Iraq and had thousands of our troops and innocent Iraqis killed.
They cut funding for SSI and Medicaid.
They cut Healthcare.
They NEGLECTED AND REFUSED TO HELP the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
They have stolen and taken over the White House and Congress so that impeachment would be impossible.
and now they plan to reform the entire United States government into a dictatorship and drop the United States all the way down into the bowels of the Third World!
They need to be IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,205 times
Would you like some cheese with that whine !!! Oh, Im just teasing you.
I am disappointed in this administration, mainly because of the war and the push for amnesty, but what have they done that's so vastly different from any previous administration. Didn't Clinton promise to reform health insurance ?
Both parties stink ! But that's just my opinion !

Old 09-09-2007, 03:59 PM

326 posts, read 470,329 times
Whoever thinks that my previous post was flat wrong must not want happiness, medicaid, or first world status in this country, and probably even laughed and made fun of the victims of Hurricane Katrina. How cruel!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 04:06 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triton1 View Post
Whoever thinks that my previous post was flat wrong must not want happiness, medicaid, or first world status in this country, and probably even laughed and made fun of the victims of Hurricane Katrina. How cruel!!!
The only cruelty in this thread is intellectual, in the obvious contradiction of your assertions that Bush and Cheney "have stolen and taken over the White House and Congress so that impeachment would be impossible", but that nevertheless "They need to be IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!"

Wouldn't that`be impossible, according to your own uh logic?

Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
They LIED about Iraq and had thousands of our troops and innocent Iraqis killed.
Did all of those Democats (like Bill & Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, etc) "lie," too? Did the U.N. and Britain and Chinese intelligence "lie?" Did Congress "lie" when they gave authorization to invade Iraq?

Quote:
They have stolen and taken over the White House and Congress so that impeachment would be impossible
and
Come on... they didn't "steal" anything. They were voted into the White House and they don't have control over Congress anymore.

Quote:
now they plan to reform the entire United States government into a dictatorship and drop the United States all the way down into the bowels of the Third World!
Lol. Really? "They" are planning to change the U.S. government into a dictatorship? I sure wish some people would just accept election outcomes and stop whining!

Quote:
They need to be IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY
A President can't be impeached for fantasies.
I sure hope this thead is some kind of joke, because the contents of it are.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:05 PM

791 posts, read 2,222,256 times
Quote:
What has medicaid or first world status got to do with 'happiness'? Should US citizens be the only 'happy' people on the planet?

It was the appointed job of the Governor of Louisiana to contact the federal government to request FEMA assistance, before/during/after Hurricane Katrina. Take for instance 9/11. It was the LOCAL fire department that rushed to the aid of the city, not the National Guard.

This is the government we have and that's the way it works. Start by understanding which branch of your various governments - local/state/federal - have what jurisdiction in given areas.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:23 PM

478 posts, read 959,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Did all of those Democats (like Bill & Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, etc) "lie," too? Did the U.N. and Britain and Chinese intelligence "lie?" Did Congress "lie" when they gave authorization to invade Iraq?

Come on... they didn't "steal" anything. They were voted into the White House and they don't have control over Congress anymore.

Lol. Really? "They" are planning to change the U.S. government into a dictatorship? I sure wish some people would just accept election outcomes and stop whining!

A President can't be impeached for fantasies.
I sure hope this thead is some kind of joke, because the contents of it are.
You are clearly so out of touch, it is not even worth debating anymore.

Ya know, everytime I see someone with an old 'W '04 sticker on their vehicle, I say to myself - "Well.... there goes another unknowing cheerleader for the destruction of our country!" And I feel no different when I read any post put up by you or any of the other "Short Bus" crowd on this forum. It's very sad that you cannot see what has transpired in this once great country of ours. But that's OK. Friday is always pizza day at the Dubya Elementary School.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
Bush/Cheney have given the police much more power.
They have kept their own activities as secret as possible.
They have abused the Constitution.
They have contirbuted to making Americans mistrust (and hate) each other.
They have thrown a lot of dirt on America's world image.
They have put cronies (and phonies) in high governmental positions.
They have smeared everyone who stood in their way...and then denied doing so.

Old 09-09-2007, 09:40 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Well George Bush does prove that even an empty warhead is still a dangerous thing.

Dick Cheney, good or bad has consolidated more power into the executive branch than any other President in modern times. Frontline PBS did a great documentary on Dick Cheney's career since back in the Nixon administration. Long before he was ever VP, he has held the belief of more centralize and consolidated power of the executive. Now we know why. Keep in mind, the next resident of 1600 will inherit those accumulated powers, so vote smart.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:02 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,309,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Would you like some cheese with that whine !!! Oh, Im just teasing you.
I am disappointed in this administration, mainly because of the war and the push for amnesty, but what have they done that's so vastly different from any previous administration. Didn't Clinton promise to reform health insurance ?
Both parties stink ! But that's just my opinion !
But no one else I'm aware of blatantly took away peoples freedoms (such as that american that was being held without trial for a few year) as much as Bush has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies