Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 01:37 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,847,675 times

Advertisements

Rush is great, and Diane needs someone to laugh at her..! She is a joke. The OP is just trying to find something to post. If you listen to Rush, you would know you are, again, way off base, but nice try..
Rush rules, the left are fools....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 01:43 PM

93 posts, read 129,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Rush is great, and Diane needs someone to laugh at her..! She is a joke. The OP is just trying to find something to post. If you listen to Rush, you would know you are, again, way off base, but nice try..

I will agree that the left are fools!! But Rush Rules is dumb. That guy makes money off of stupid people that eat everything he says out of his hand!!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:45 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
Quote:

Rush makes it easy, believe me.

And, I agree with your assessment of Diane Sawyer.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,847,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmharvey View Post
But Rush Rules is dumb.
Yes, lots of dumb people have top rated shows and sign contracts for, what was it, $400 million...? The world is full of dumb people like that.
I don't listen to Rush, but he is doing a job that needs to be done... Whatever it takes to stop obama and the destruction of our country..

Old 03-16-2011, 02:08 PM

93 posts, read 129,877 times
Quote:
Yes, lots of dumb people have top rated shows and sign contracts for, what was it, $400 million...? The world is full of dumb people like that.
I don't listen to Rush, but he is doing a job that needs to be done... Whatever it takes to stop obama and the destruction of our country..

HAHA. I never said Rush is dumb. I said to say Rush rules is Dumb. I think Rush is a genius . He prays on dumb people that hang on his every word. SO stop and read a post before you respond.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:13 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,426,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Limpy gets away with this kind of excrement over and over again.

Godfried was fired for his tasteless, and unfunny remarks.

Will limpy? no.

And the reason should be obvious.

Gottfried's audience is expecting humor.

Limbaugh's audience is expecting fear-mongering, scapegoating, anger, and disinformation.

Gilbert didn't deliver. Rush did.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:19 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,806,900 times
That was a waste of 4 minutes of my life.

I can't believe people pay this man to speak. He spoke for 4 minutes about someone ELSE's words..and it was not enlightening.

He wasn't laughing at refugees. He was laughing at Dianne Sawyer mentioning that the refugees were recycling. He wanted her to say something else.
So, excuse me, he spoke 4 minutes about what someone ELSE said and laughed about what they did not say and .. .... .... ..and it was not enlightening.
Rush is like Palin, and Beck and all the other talking heads. They have nothing to give. They just chew up what other people say and do, give it a spin, and then regurgitate it out.

Like John Stewart and the Daily show. But that's funny!

Old 03-16-2011, 03:02 PM

24,372 posts, read 22,982,365 times
What's everybodys take on Gilbert Godfried getting fired from Aflac for making some japanese tsunami jokes? I think he's a horrible little troll of a man, but that's his trademark shtick and a big part of his charm. Maybe being an insurance company rep wasn't the best job to have to make jokes about a disaster but at some point we're going to need to laugh about something despite all the crap all over the world thats going on.
Maybe they can replace Gilbert with another little troll. Wanda Sykes comes to mind, minus the charm. She could be the Aflac Opposum, never sleeping on the job( playing possum).

Old 03-16-2011, 03:09 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,426,996 times
Quote:
Maybe they can replace Gilbert with another little troll.

disgusting little troll, reporting for duty! (http://www.treehugger.com/newt-gingrich-kill-epa.jpg - broken link)

Old 03-16-2011, 03:13 PM

52,541 posts, read 34,259,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
What's everybodys take on Gilbert Godfried getting fired from Aflac for making some japanese tsunami jokes? I think he's a horrible little troll of a man, but that's his trademark shtick and a big part of his charm. Maybe being an insurance company rep wasn't the best job to have to make jokes about a disaster but at some point we're going to need to laugh about something despite all the crap all over the world thats going on.
Maybe they can replace Gilbert with another little troll. Wanda Sykes comes to mind, minus the charm. She could be the Aflac Opposum, never sleeping on the job( playing possum).
he apologized, but he certainly deserved to get fired. someone should start a list of all the pinheads who get fired for twittering something stupid.

75% of AFLAC's business is in japan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies