U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 06:50 AM

18,210 posts, read 16,578,794 times

Advertisements

Rush blaming Gaia as punishment to extremist environmentalists is akin to an aethiest or liberal saying " How could God allow that tsunami to happen?", or saying " I just know some fundamentalist christian somewhere will say God was punishing them for not being christian." That's called projecting your own hate and intolerance onto others to justify your own beliefs. Its crap.
Rush was using this situation to jab at people he doesn't like, not to make fun of the japanese. It still doesn't make it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 07:23 AM

1 posts, read 255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
He was clearly making fun of Dianne Sawyer's giggling glee
at the recycling. It wouldn't matter what Rush actually
said, somebody always twists his words to fit their agenda.
If he actually did mock the suffering, I would criticize him, too.
It didn't happen.

I agree.....it seems his words become twisted around a lot!!!

Old 03-17-2011, 07:45 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,305,106 times
Thus far I read many preconceived notions of what Rush is all about.
He is an entertainer that tries to make sense out of current events. He seems to have hit on the sheer irony of the ruin and recycling. This seems so rediculois that it is sadly "funny".
Like Rush says you have to listen to him for a good 6 weeks to "get him".

Old 03-17-2011, 08:07 AM

18,504 posts, read 11,734,683 times
Quote:
Like Rush says you have to listen to him for a good 6 weeks to "get him".
I like my IQ where it is. Listening to rush for 6 weeks would lower it at least by half.

Old 03-17-2011, 08:17 AM

34,010 posts, read 32,549,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp;18303090
[B
Rush Limbaugh Laughs at Diane Sawyer and Japan Situation[/b]

]
I listed to Rush. It was hilarious. Death and destruction all around, the Japanese people reacting in a very decent and orderly manner and yet what caused Sawyer to gush was recycling going on despite the incident. Limbaugh was mocking HER.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 PM

30,150 posts, read 15,809,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Limbaugh is a blubbery mass of toxic waste that feeds off of the misery of others.
Obviously you haven't seen Rush in many years. Last picture I saw of him, he was thin (and it was a recent picture).

I wonder how you liars live with yourselves? You are the epitome of the Democrat Party. We all realize that. The Democrats are the "party of hate"

You people certainly don't seem to be "toning down the rhetoric". Such hypocrites!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or