Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,802,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Thread fail due to lack of interest.
Well gee, now that you've declared it so, it MUST be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Ooooooh, a blogger says so. And he's a liberal, so it must be true.

I'll remember that next time you challenge anyone on the left here, who uses a liberal blogger as a cite to support their argument.

Wisconsin vote spurs death threat, protests, legal questions - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Wisconsin GOP death threats probed - Chicago Sun-Times
UPDATE: Wisconsin GOP Senators Receive Death Threat E-mails
Threats against Wisconsin Republicans increasing - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110313/us_ac/8054678_violent_threats_against_wisconsin_republic ans_increase - broken link)
Wis. Tea Party Leader Gets Death Threats at Home - Union Protests - Fox Nation
18 Republican senators from Wisconsin report getting death threats after passing bill to end collective bargaining for most public workers | Wausau Daily Herald | wausaudailyherald.com
Capitol Chaos: Death Threat Suspect Found - Local News - Milwaukee, WI - msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42036689 - broken link)
Those links are nothing, the bare minimum of coverage. Where is the NYT, WaPo, national broadcast networks, like ABC, NBC, CBS, NIGHTLY news coverage?

There is NO DOUBT if the Tea Party, or the Right would have made such threats, it would be the lead story of the day, for EVERY news outlet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 06:23 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,843,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I dont see a whole lotta interest going on here, do you?

Old 03-16-2011, 06:25 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,461,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
It's Obama's fault.
It's not his fault, but he's not condeming it, either. That is what happens when you don't have a backbone.

13,186 posts, read 14,928,650 times
11 politically motivated murders by right wing, anti government extremists and right wing religious whackos since Obama ran for office.

That's where the violence is coming from. Not union members.

41,325 posts, read 44,802,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I dont see a whole lotta interest going on here, do you?
Well, by all means, find another thread that peaks your interest..it's really that simple.

Posting about how uninteresting a thread is (to you)...makes so much sense.

Obviously, it was interesting enough for you to post the thread was dead because of lack of interest (to you).

Old 03-16-2011, 06:27 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,843,434 times
Quote:
Well, by all means, find another thread that peaks your interest..it's really that simple.

Posting about how uninteresting a thread is (to you)...makes so much sense.
The correct word would be piques.
If you are going to try to insult me, at least attempt to do it in a literate manner.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:29 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,461,901 times
Quote:

Those links are nothing, the bare minimum of coverage. Where is the NYT, WaPo, national broadcast networks, like ABC, NBC, CBS, NIGHTLY news coverage?

There is NO DOUBT if the Tea Party, or the Right would have made such threats, it would be the lead story of the day, for EVERY news outlet.
You are correct. But they don't have honor or standards, therefore they don't care. We can't expect these loonies to admit that they are a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of people. Luckily, the dems (not the looney left) is seeing what is going on and disagreeing with the far left.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
You are correct. But they don't have honor or standards, therefore they don't care. We can't expect these loonies to admit that they are a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of people. Luckily, the dems (not the looney left) is seeing what is going on and disagreeing with the far left.
But the left is not killing. The right is actually committing killings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxvil...hurch_shooting

Old 03-16-2011, 06:43 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,118,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes left-wing media is biased, and so is right-wing media, this is news how?
Casper

Something YOU dont get or wont admit, is the fact that most networks are left leaning. Many big papers are liberal rags. Hollywood is 90 percent liberal. You act like its 50/50.

And for the record, Fox News and other "right wing" news outlets dont flat out ignore death threats, etc toward a Democrat. The left does or twist it in such a way like its no big deal.

Its like that politician who got ousted in November. The one who nearly physically assaulted some kid on the street who tried to interview him. I dont think any liberal outlet touched that. But you know damn well, had that been a Republican/Conservative politician, it wouldve been headline news for at least a week.

You play dumb really well. How about you stop the act. Quit pretending like you dont understand or you dont get the truth or the facts. Or at least I hope its just an act with you....and others.

Old 03-16-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Something YOU dont get or wont admit, is the fact that most networks are left leaning. Many big papers are liberal rags. Hollywood is 90 percent liberal. You act like its 50/50.

And for the record, Fox News and other "right wing" news outlets dont flat out ignore death threats, etc toward a Democrat. The left does or twist it in such a way like its no big deal.

Its like that politician who got ousted in November. The one who nearly physically assaulted some kid on the street who tried to interview him. I dont think any liberal outlet touched that. But you know damn well, had that been a Republican/Conservative politician, it wouldve been headline news for at least a week.

You play dumb really well. How about you stop the act. Quit pretending like you dont understand or you dont get the truth or the facts. Or at least I hope its just an act with you....and others.
No they are actually right leaning. They actually have more right leaning pundits and more right leaning guests on their news shows than from the left.
CBS/NBC/ABC . It's not even close. Don't let facts get in the way of your programming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies