U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:25 AM
 
Location: Word Traveler via Haslet TX.
504 posts, read 383,443 times
Reputation: 262

Advertisements

At this point all I can say is he is either a Corporate shill or a coward.

I am leaning towards corporate shill.

Seems Obama is leaning towards independents and Republicans to get him re-elected lol. He has definitely dropped a deuce on his base.

He can whine "well the republicans obstructed me" and I call BS.
He is the president and has the bully pulpit and we all know he can communicate when he wants to. Take your case to the people and once you state your case they will clean house of those who oppose you.

But noooo the whole Obama camp that ran a nearly perfect campaign cant stay on message or deliver a coherent message to save its life. I call BS on that he is too smart the only way the RIGHT could take control is by him letting them take ahold of the media and framing of issues. Thats why everything has been a compromise favoring the rich and powerful bending over Mr. Joe 6-pack for a long greasy ride.

Thing is Obama shouldnt have a chance in 2012 with a demoralized base but he is gonna win lol.

How you ask?

Look at the retards that the right is putting up.
Huckabee
Gingrich
Romney Again wont get past the religious racists of the 1st few primaries.
Juliani
Michelle Bachman
Sarah Palin

Why you ask?

Obama has done everything asked of him by corporate America, and his reward will be a 2nd term. The corporate backed Tea-Partiers have served their purpose in creating enough opposition noise during all the issues now they will serve their last mission.................TO push the REPUBLICAN PARTY so far to the RIGHT that the country has no choice but to elect Obama. Demoralized lefties will hold their noses, Independents with abit of common sense will hold their noses and he will eke out a victory over whatever straw candidate the repubs put up.

Its sad but with crappy republican candidates and republican Governors losing their minds in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Florida its going to be a cakewalk for the biggest waste of space in the White house since the last 4 corporate wastes of space.

Last edited by KILLA-P; 03-17-2011 at 01:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:35 AM
 
Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,417,482 times
Reputation: 6344
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
At this point all I can say is he is either a Corporate shill or a coward.

I am leaning towards corporate shill.

Seems Obama is leaning towards independents and Republicans to get him re-elected lol. He has definitely dropped a deuce on his base.

He can whine "well the republicans obstructed me" and I call BS.
He is the president and has the bully pulpit and we all know he can communicate when he wants to. Take your case to the people and once you state your case they will clean house of those who oppose you.

But noooo the whole Obama camp that ran a nearly perfect campaign cant stay on message or deliver a coherent message to save its life. I call BS on that he is too smart the only way the RIGHT could take control is by him letting them take ahold of the media and framing of issues. Thats why everything has been a compromise favoring the rich and powerful bending over Mr. Joe 6-pack for a long greasy ride.

Thing is Obama shouldnt have a chance in 2012 with a demoralized base but he is gonna win lol.

How you ask?

Look at the retards that the right is putting up.
Huckabee
Gingrich
Romney Again wont get past the religious racists of the 1st few primaries.
Juliani
Michelle Bachman
Sarah Palin

Why you ask?

Obama has done everything asked of him by corporate America, and his reward will be a 2nd term. The corporate backed Tea-Partiers have served their purpose in creating enough opposition noise during all the issues now they will serve their last mission.................TO push the REPUBLICAN PARTY so far to the RIGHT that the country has no choice but to elect Obama. Demoralized lefties will hold their noses, Independents with abit of common sense will hold their noses and he will eek out a victory over whatever straw candidate the repubs put up.

Its sad but with crappy republican candidates and republican Governors losing their minds in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Florida its going to be a cakewalk for the biggest waste of space in the White house since the last 4 corporate wastes of space.
eke
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:54 AM
 
Location: Word Traveler via Haslet TX.
504 posts, read 383,443 times
Reputation: 262
Default lol!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
eke
Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 02:31 AM
 
9,897 posts, read 6,598,268 times
Reputation: 2519
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
At this point all I can say is he is either a Corporate shill or a coward.

I am leaning towards corporate shill.

Seems Obama is leaning towards independents and Republicans to get him re-elected lol. He has definitely dropped a deuce on his base.

He can whine "well the republicans obstructed me" and I call BS.
He is the president and has the bully pulpit and we all know he can communicate when he wants to. Take your case to the people and once you state your case they will clean house of those who oppose you.

But noooo the whole Obama camp that ran a nearly perfect campaign cant stay on message or deliver a coherent message to save its life. I call BS on that he is too smart the only way the RIGHT could take control is by him letting them take ahold of the media and framing of issues. Thats why everything has been a compromise favoring the rich and powerful bending over Mr. Joe 6-pack for a long greasy ride.

Thing is Obama shouldnt have a chance in 2012 with a demoralized base but he is gonna win lol.

How you ask?

Look at the retards that the right is putting up.
Huckabee
Gingrich
Romney Again wont get past the religious racists of the 1st few primaries.
Juliani
Michelle Bachman
Sarah Palin

Why you ask?

Obama has done everything asked of him by corporate America, and his reward will be a 2nd term. The corporate backed Tea-Partiers have served their purpose in creating enough opposition noise during all the issues now they will serve their last mission.................TO push the REPUBLICAN PARTY so far to the RIGHT that the country has no choice but to elect Obama. Demoralized lefties will hold their noses, Independents with abit of common sense will hold their noses and he will eke out a victory over whatever straw candidate the repubs put up.

Its sad but with crappy republican candidates and republican Governors losing their minds in Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and Florida its going to be a cakewalk for the biggest waste of space in the White house since the last 4 corporate wastes of space.
What matters is what something is, not what it is called.

By any other name ....... Obama IS a corporate shill.

But I'm not sure he will have a second term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:17 PM
 
Location: Word Traveler via Haslet TX.
504 posts, read 383,443 times
Reputation: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
What matters is what something is, not what it is called.

By any other name ....... Obama IS a corporate shill.

But I'm not sure he will have a second term.

Well my friend I would ask ---WHO is going to beat him?

No one listed has a snowballs chance.

If the Corporations and Big Business wants Obama back in then by gawd thats where he is going to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:50 PM
 
Location: North America
18,321 posts, read 11,623,382 times
Reputation: 7597
Quote:
and most likely your mother
Oh no you didn't...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 01:58 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 53,622,092 times
Reputation: 9357
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Thank you.
Isnt it great when you can just make things up and pretend they are true? None of the individuals you have listed have declared their candidacy yet, but you somehow know who the right is "putting up"...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 02:00 PM
 
69,372 posts, read 53,622,092 times
Reputation: 9357
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Well my friend I would ask ---WHO is going to beat him?

No one listed has a snowballs chance.

If the Corporations and Big Business wants Obama back in then by gawd thats where he is going to be.
And Democrats said 2 years ago that the GOP had a snowballs chance of winning Congress.. Howd that go?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 02:07 PM
 
Location: NY
12,263 posts, read 8,995,332 times
Reputation: 8015
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
If the Corporations and Big Business wants Obama back in then by gawd thats where he is going to be.
I won't believe that until Goldman, Sachs gets a healthcare wiaver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Southern Minnesota
5,990 posts, read 11,204,720 times
Reputation: 3195
I'd be all for a Bernie Sanders/Mark Dayton ticket in 2012. Forget reelecting Obama -- he's a wholly owned subsidiary of corporate America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top