Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 11:00 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
God knows we are suffering with the population numbers on earth! I'm really getting nervous that we may die out. If gays are given acceptance surely the human race will be doomed!!!!! Dooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeddddd! It's amazing how less than 10% of the population could have such a horrid effect on birth numbers but it's truuuuuuuuueeeeee!
I think you should have used two "m"s in Dooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeddddd!

Otherwise, spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey
What difference does it make?

For any species, homosexuality is an unproductive biological dead end.

And while heterosexual relationships drive biological adaptation and are the sole reason we exist in our present highly developed form, what does homosexuality bring to the table such that the rest of us should subsidize it as we do marriage?
Does this mean that I'm evil or something because I was sterilized at 22?
Lots of people can't or don't want to breed. Big deal.

How is any of this your business?
Why do you think that some people don't deserve equal treatment in the US?

Old 03-18-2011, 11:05 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Your 100% wrong I didn't criticize anyone I just stated a fact, a penis is not ment to be in a anus and an anus is not a mangina no matter what a person thinks, I didn't say don't do it, do what you want and believe whatever you want.
Nope. You tried to minimize others by your being uncomfortable with what some people do.

You stated an opinion. It had nothing to do with fact.
Some of us have lovely, exciting and varied sex lives.
And we're hets.

Your opinion is nothing but your opinion.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Nope. You tried to minimize others by your being uncomfortable with what some people do.

You stated an opinion. It had nothing to do with fact.
Some of us have lovely, exciting and varied sex lives.
And we're hets.

Your opinion is nothing but your opinion.
And yours is no more than that but a anus is not ment for sex and thats just simple common sense that you lack. I could give a flying leap what others do but I don't have to agree with it, I don't eat sugar but I don't care if you do.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:10 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Almost every homosexual I know either proclaimed they were not gay at one point or were dating the opposite sex or married before they became a homosexual.

So how could they be born this way? One told me he couldn't "decide" at first but then decided he was gay. This is from the mouth of a homosexual male.

They made a choice IMO. Sexual choice. I personally have never met a gay child.
Those people you know of are not homosexuals. Instead, they are bisexuals. Not as much is known about the nature of bisexuality, so I would rather see threads about bisexuality, rather than merely yet another one on homosexuality.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,109,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Um, you seem to COMPLETELY not understand. I DO NOT Feel guilty. That's the issue, and I'm an extremely compliant worry wort person. If there was even a TWINGE of choice involved I would. Also you must realize there is no 'gay community'. I knew I was gay when I was a child and never even met another gay person until I was a senior in high school. We say we were born gay because we had the same experience YOU did. Just naturally BEING YOU your WHOLE LIFE>
No gay community now? That is laughable.

I say this with no disrespect, but maybe what you're saying backs up exactly what I am saying. You feel no guilty b/c it truly is a mental disorder.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,197 times
Quote:
Tell me how it is incorrect? If you use the same argument as anal sex being unnatural so is piercing or tattooing your skin. It is clearly stated in the bible. I'd say this it's pretty darn equal and a solid argument. However, as often done on cd, it will be swept aside as nonsense when it's in fact the same. Skin wasn't placed on the human body to be scared and injected with ink. Ears, nipples, lips, tongues, belly buttons, and price alberts serve no purpose and is defacing the human body temple.
I didn't say it was incorrect. I asked you if this was the best argument you could come up.

And I am not a fan of piercing or tattoing. I do agree they are unnatural. If God wanted another hole in the body he would have put it there.
I agree with you that it is defacing the human body.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
Um, First off. Not all gay men even HAVE anal sex, and MANY straight people DO.

Secondly, the ANUS is a SEXUAl EROGENOUS ZONE and was CREATED to BE as such, so you're wrong there too.
No, it wasn't, it was created to be exit only, very utilitarian. Just b/c some people get their kicks off stimulating this region does not mean it's natural. It's just as sick as people with foot fetishes.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:23 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,916,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
No, it wasn't, it was created to be exit only, very utilitarian. Just b/c some people get their kicks off stimulating this region does not mean it's natural. It's just as sick as people with foot fetishes.
So do you think oral sex is unnatural too? Are people who partake in oral sex "sick"? The mouth wasn't mean to have a penis stuck into it!!!

Old 03-18-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
You do understand that folks go through denial correct?
Yep, sure do. Like gays denying that they are doing something wrong by living a homosexual lifestyle.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:27 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,197 times
Now that the discussion of the purpose of the anus has come up I do have to add that it is pretty unsanitary that the orifice made to rid bodily waste is used by people for sexual gratification. I am assuming this is one of the reasons people believe it is perverted.
But I did learn something on this forum and that is that not all homosexual males engage in anal sex. This was surprising to me. I was told this by a homosexual forum member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies