Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2011, 08:47 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,217,876 times

Advertisements

A Big Fly Swatter for GoDaffy.

Gonna find out shortly that he really is a not very popular guy.

I believe that the Arab world will answer him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2011, 08:54 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,971,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
A Big Fly Swatter for GoDaffy.

Gonna find out shortly that he really is a not very popular guy.

I believe that the Arab world will answer him.
Kinda like how we found out how we are not that popular in the region.

5000 needlessly killed, 1 Trillion up in smoke....and counting.

Be Godaffy sure is stupid huh?

Old 03-17-2011, 09:06 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,810,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
had you rather see these people be continued to be slaughtered?? A 3 year old boy had his head choped off, you want to sit there and do nothing??
this is not being the world police, this is lifting a hand to help inocent people
Obama should have done this 3 weeks ago when it would have been a lot easier, but he has no guts to lead anything
he is not a president, he is a whimp, he has no balls at all, I bet where his balls are supposed to be are a couple of empty little wrinkled sacks
I see it has no different than other palces no action was taken like the sudan for just one. We have a poicy long standinhg since the vietnam war which is why the military leadership was gainst this.We can not solve all the worlds problem but only act if its a securtiy interest. Saddam did just the samt thig when the UN refused to move to help then.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:17 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yea! Blood lust! More war! I'm sure you just beaming now.

What tribal clan are we on the side of this time?
Poster does sound positively giddy about the death and mutilation of thousands...

And no Repug WarMonger has the courage to answer my questions, How are we going to PAY FOR IT?

They don't have courage for that but seem to have the 'courage" to send others to a country for no good reason...as long as THEY don't have to go........

Old 03-17-2011, 09:22 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,238,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
There is nothing better than doing nothing at all. That's exactly what we should be doing....nothing. If they want a no-fly zone, they can all do it without our help. And like i told another poster, if you're so impassioned about the plight of the Libyan people, fly into North Africa with your weapons and join the rebels. No sense in sitting here complaining about it. Put your life on the line. I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Agreed 100%.

There are almost 7 billion people in the world (Latest official current world population estimate, for mid-year 2010, is estimated at 6,852,472,823). World Population - The Current World Population
There are about 310 million Americans, with 92.6 million income tax filings having an income tax liability more than zero. The Tax Foundation - Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million

So 92.6 million American individuals or households are supposed to pay for the policing of 6.5 billion (aka 6,515 million) non-Americans, should ANY unrest break out.

Even if the politicians in Washington hadn't racked up over $14 trillion in debt with another $1.5 trillion added every year (making interest the fourth-largest part of the budget), this wouldn't be feasible.

Until we force the lunatics in Washington to look at how much money they have to spend (which is way too much), and then prioritize budgeting in order and only spend until the money runs out, we will continue to race toward hyperinflation, national bankruptcy and long-term full-scale Depression. Everyone will suffer when that happens, except for the politicians and their super-rich owners.

I'd be surprised if anyone other than the traitors in Washington think it is more important for our military to keep making enemies across the world and begging terrorist to keep attacking us, rather than paying future retirees back what they already paid for in SS taxes (although the crooks in Washington stole and spent this money already). And since abandoning retirees simply means we'll pay for them under other programs, it really isn't an option anyway.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,436,896 times
#3 ? Try #4. 20 years ago we entered Kuwait and have never really left the ME.
We just go from nation to nation "freeing the people" and rebuilding their infrastructure.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:41 PM

45,203 posts, read 26,414,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
#3 ? Try #4. 20 years ago we entered Kuwait and have never really left the ME.
We just go from nation to nation "freeing the people" and rebuilding their infrastructure.
After first destroying it.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:45 PM

39,849 posts, read 26,477,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
UN approves no-fly zone over Libya (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110317/ap_on_re_us/libya_diplomacy - broken link)

We should have made it six.
It's a sad situation when China and Russia demonstrate more responsible leadership than our own.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:48 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,105,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Agreed 100%.

There are almost 7 billion people in the world (Latest official current world population estimate, for mid-year 2010, is estimated at 6,852,472,823). World Population - The Current World Population
There are about 310 million Americans, with 92.6 million income tax filings having an income tax liability more than zero. The Tax Foundation - Number of Americans Paying Zero Federal Income Tax Grows to 43.4 Million

So 92.6 million American individuals or households are supposed to pay for the policing of 6.5 billion (aka 6,515 million) non-Americans, should ANY unrest break out.

Even if the politicians in Washington hadn't racked up over $14 trillion in debt with another $1.5 trillion added every year (making interest the fourth-largest part of the budget), this wouldn't be feasible.

Until we force the lunatics in Washington to look at how much money they have to spend (which is way too much), and then prioritize budgeting in order and only spend until the money runs out, we will continue to race toward hyperinflation, national bankruptcy and long-term full-scale Depression. Everyone will suffer when that happens, except for the politicians and their super-rich owners.

I'd be surprised if anyone other than the traitors in Washington think it is more important for our military to keep making enemies across the world and begging terrorist to keep attacking us, rather than paying future retirees back what they already paid for in SS taxes (although the crooks in Washington stole and spent this money already). And since abandoning retirees simply means we'll pay for them under other programs, it really isn't an option anyway.
For gods sake! other nations have been involved in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam etc at the cost of the taxpayers in that country too.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Poster does sound positively giddy about the death and mutilation of thousands...

And no Repug WarMonger has the courage to answer my questions, How are we going to PAY FOR IT?

They don't have courage for that but seem to have the 'courage" to send others to a country for no good reason...as long as THEY don't have to go........
I think your outrage is misplaced. Shouldn't it be directed at obama and hill? They are going to invade and bomb Ghadaffi to smithereens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies