U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 08:21 AM

25,357 posts, read 16,300,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
That was such a satisfying video for me. Must admit that the crack heard when he slammed to the ground made me wince. That was some SERIOUS justice.
It's a shame another kid has to do the job the parents failed to do. These parents are a waste of perfectly good DNA.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 03-18-2011 at 08:29 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 08:23 AM

4,541 posts, read 3,524,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's a shame another kid has to do the job the parents failed to do.
Agreed and in some ways I wonder if that's the only way to get through to some bullies. Some parents can do all they can to stop their children from being f**k-ups....it sometimes takes one of their victims to stand up and fight back....that goes a long way in giving the bully second thoughts when he thinks about harassing someone.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:34 AM

32,810 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Sorry your lil punkin you sent to karate school got OWNED ..

Old 03-18-2011, 08:54 AM

4,060 posts, read 3,323,533 times
Apologize my azz...the bully got off easy.

Imagine if the victim had just let out all his frustrations on the kid after he was down.

When he slammed the bully, I thought his leg would be broken after it hit that concrete fixture.

The mother reminds me of foolish parents who think their child can do no wrong.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:57 AM

4,541 posts, read 3,524,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

Imagine if the victim had just let out all his frustrations on the kid after he was down.

When he slammed the bully, I thought his leg would be broken after it hit that concrete fixture.

Agreed...didn't help that when he attempted to get up he had the wobbly leg thing going on. I felt bad laughing, but damn was that some serious justice.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:07 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,616,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Good for the kid, stupid school suspended him for as long a period of time as the bully...typical mindless school reaction.
The school had to suspend both children. It must do everything within reason to discourage any kind of violence. Bully or not no one wants to see a 10 year old seriously injured.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:11 AM

13,755 posts, read 23,226,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
The school had to suspend both children. It must do everything within reason to discourage any kind of violence. Bully or not no one wants to see a 10 year old seriously injured.
I disagree, the perpetrator should be the one punished, not the individual finally responding to the torment.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:13 AM

10,921 posts, read 7,722,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

He neutralized the threat.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:27 AM

8,161 posts, read 9,369,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
I disagree, the perpetrator should be the one punished, not the individual finally responding to the torment.

Exactly. The video vlearly showed the victim taking a couple blows. But mr bully had to push it and paid the price. He has solely himself to blame. Don't want to be slammed into the ground? Don't bully. The victim should have received no punishment at all.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:35 AM

8,581 posts, read 8,927,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The mother of an Australian bully who's become an Internet sensation for being body-slammed on video by one of his victims says she wants an apology.

Mother of Bully Body-Slammed in Video Demands Apology From Her Son's Victim - FoxNews.com

OK, how's this for an apology:

* I'm sorry your kid is such a dumb-chit azzhat bully

* I'm sorry you're a terrible parent who should have never been allowed to breed

* I'm sorry you didn't receive a Darwin award before generating an evil spawn

* I'm sorry you're too stupid to realize that your kid got what he deserved
The mother might want to focus her attention on her own son before he grows up to be another Anthony Wiener or AL Franken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies