U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2013, 09:02 AM

32,767 posts, read 17,827,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Anyone who is licking their chops over an unnatural and unlawful takeover our country can't consider themself a loyal American. How do you reconcile that in your mind?
There's that psycho fantasy thing.

Again.

Quote:
No, I speak the truth. It isn't fantasy at all. There are numerous viable links out there to prove what is going on in this country. In fact you don't even need stats just open your eyes! Remain in denial if you wish.
True.

One of us is focused on an entirely tangential aspect of the problem and can't bear to look at the reality.

And I know which one of us it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 09:03 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,375,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Many people despise and reject most Hispanics, and it's the Hispanics fault that they are not fitting in??

They are assimilating just fine, but not with your crowd or definition of what an "true American" is
Uh; the "La Raza" and "vato" idiots ARE bad news and make ALL "Hispanic" looking people look real bad, even some anglos.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:48 AM

31,972 posts, read 14,758,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If that bugs you that much; maybe you need to go "back" to where YOUR family came from. I'm an American; I was born here to 2 US citizens and I'm NOT going "back" to Ireland. Like I said before; the Indians were no angels either with each other and they were taken down by the Hispanics in what is now Mexico. Yes; word is some Irish tried to come here before 1492 and the Indians chased or killed them off.

Then Mexico needs to shut up when they're being invaded by Guatemalans or is its "Ok" for just the US to be invaded??

My God do these people ever get their heads out of the past? Those people are all dead now. We aren't them and they aren't us. How does what they did or didn't do have anything to do us and with our rights as a country to have and to enforce our immigration laws today? Is he trying to say that black, Asian and even some Hispanic Americans don't think we should have immigration laws today based on the past? Just whites do? The descendants of these native indian tribes indigenous to THIS country are all full fledged U.S. citizens today. I don't hear them crying about the past. Just a bunch of whiney Mexicans whose tribal ancestors weren't even indigenous to THIS country. What is ironic is that they complain about the white Europeans being invaders long ago and yet they are usually half white Spanish European invader themselves. It's a hoot, isn't it?

Old 04-29-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
There's that psycho fantasy thing.

Again.

True.

One of us is focused on an entirely tangential aspect of the problem and can't bear to look at the reality.

And I know which one of us it is.
We already know "Ole Capt" where you stand. You couldn't care less if this country's demographics are changed via illegal immigration and that is an anti-American, disloyal stance to take.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 AM

2,176 posts, read 875,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'd like to know that too. The only holidays I observe are Easter, Epiphany, and Christmas. I go to work, and I vote. Am I less American than Bettafish, or more, or the same? What activities does Bettafish participate in that makes him American that doesn't make me one? I don't celebrate St. Paddy's Day, Cinco de Mayo, Kwanzaa, or anything else besides the 3 exceptions. I don't like football, I don't like sports in general actually, I don't go drinking in bars or taverns, etc. So, I guess I'm less American than the mainstream one that Bettafish represents?
you don't like football? than yes

Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We already know "Ole Capt" where you stand. You couldn't care less if this country's demographics are changed via illegal immigration and that is an anti-American, disloyal stance to take.
There's that psycho fantasy stuff.

Again.

You're nothing if not consistent.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:25 AM

9,972 posts, read 14,088,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'd like to know that too. The only holidays I observe are Easter, Epiphany, and Christmas. I go to work, and I vote. Am I less American than Bettafish, or more, or the same? What activities does Bettafish participate in that makes him American that doesn't make me one? I don't celebrate St. Paddy's Day, Cinco de Mayo, Kwanzaa, or anything else besides the 3 exceptions. I don't like football, I don't like sports in general actually, I don't go drinking in bars or taverns, etc. So, I guess I'm less American than the mainstream one that Bettafish represents?
I thought Bettafish was Chinese. I mean, that poster is always telling us how China is so much better than the US.

Old 04-29-2013, 12:53 PM

9,243 posts, read 7,133,326 times
Quote:

Again.

You think illegal immigration is a fantasy?

Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:

Again.

Sure thing, Ole Capt. Remain in denial if you wish. Did you flunk math?

Old 04-29-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
You think illegal immigration is a fantasy?
Nope.

You?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies