U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM

30,794 posts, read 17,127,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Why do you and others insist that "lefties" are scared of Sarah Palin? Seriously. I'm just amazed that you guys are so enamoured of her.

Nope, WRONG.....I don't care for her either.....

I don't think she has enough time under her belt to accomplish what needs to be done....But, then that sounds like obama...also....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM

22,770 posts, read 25,308,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I wonder why the lefties are so scared of her....
Because she is a complete moron, to an extent that I think is unprecedented in modern presidential politics. I am absolutely terrified at the prospect of someone like that running our country.

It has nothing to do with liberal and conservative.

I asked why anyone would vote for her, and no one could deliver a cogent answer. That should tell you something about the mental faculties of her supporters.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:48 PM

18,483 posts, read 11,718,170 times
Quote:
Nope, WRONG.....I don't care for her either.....

I don't think she has enough time under her belt to accomplish what needs to be done....But, then that sounds like obama...also....

You're the one who posted:

Quote:
I wonder why the lefties are so scared of her....
I was responding to it.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Because she is a complete moron.

I am absolutely terrified at the prospect of someone like that running our country.

I asked why anyone would vote for her, and no one could deliver a cogent answer. That should tell you something about the mental faculties of her supporters.
Got it, but your not scared of the guy in their now?

I sure am...just look what he is doing....234 millon dollars a month are flowing.....

Old 03-18-2011, 01:50 PM

Quote:
You're the one who posted:

I was responding to it.
And you said...

Quote:
Why do you and others insist that "lefties" are scared of Sarah Palin? Seriously. I'm just amazed that you guys are so enamoured of her.
So you asked me a question, correct? I answered it...

Old 03-18-2011, 01:51 PM

22,770 posts, read 25,308,934 times
Quote:
Got it, but your not scared of the guy in their now?
Scared? No. Generally speaking, I don't like left wingers, and I don't care for his ideology. However, he makes up for it by being intelligent and practical. If I have a criticism of him, it is that he is a bit of a "weenie" and seems afraid to make tough decisions, like standing up to Wall Street.

But again, you failed to convey to me the appeal of Palin.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:56 PM

24,843 posts, read 31,380,998 times
Quote:
Because she is a complete moron, to an extent that I think is unprecedented in modern presidential politics. I am absolutely terrified at the prospect of someone like that running our country.

I like her.....

I would not want her to run for POTUS.

And I have said that to her face.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:08 PM

29,012 posts, read 19,121,609 times
Quote:

Believe everything they tell you on TV?

"Thatís what that comment was all about, Charlie. And I do believe, though, that this war against extreme Islamic terrorists is the right thing. Itís an unfortunate thing, because war is hell and I hate war, and, Charlie, today is the day that I send my first born, my son, my teenage son overseas with his Stryker brigade, 4,000 other wonderful American men and women, to fight for our country, for democracy, for our freedoms."

The Full unedited transcript of the Palin V Gibson interview

ABC Sarah Palin Interview-- The Unedited Version, page 1

If the bolded part seems unfamiliar, that's because it was edited out since it didn't make her look like a right-wing Bible-thumping war-mongering kook.

Why do you outsource your own thought process?

Old 03-18-2011, 02:12 PM

18,483 posts, read 11,718,170 times
Chuckie, you still didn't answer the question I posed on why you and others think the "lefties" are so afraid of her?

Why would we fear her. I will admit that she scared the living sh** out of me when I thought she would be one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

But, other than that worst case scenario, no, I don't fear her at all.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:14 PM

23,851 posts, read 19,243,480 times
Never cared for her to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies