Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2011, 05:30 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yes, it seems that "The Donald" who he knows how to settle our deficit problems, and he does deal in huge amounts of money all the time is ready to join the fold of the birthers. I would think that if he intends to spend up to $600 million of his own money in a run for the Presidency he must not really fear any libs who will try to run him down for being a birther and a racist. He will not decide whether to run for the Republican nomination before June but he has intimated that he may run as an independent. With that pile of money Obama will need at least $1 billion. That kind of number doesn't bother Obama though.

Birther? Potential 2012 Contender Donald Trump Doubts Obama’s Citizenship | The Blaze
Please let him run put sarah as his vp youe hero beck limbaugh hannity bachman all them on his list for cabinet. please please please............do it.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:32 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Did you read what Trump used as his reasoning? I, too, am looking for the people he talks about. There just don't seem to be any of them.

I wonder if going along with the people who don't know, but want him to be legal, and admitting that he lived in Hawaii before moving to the home of his Muslim exposure makes me a birther. I have seen no real proof of where he was really born but lots that makes it a questionable happening.
Roy please send money to trump now.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:33 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
He's public property.

I'm his employer.

And, I want a complete background check done on him.

Have it on my desk on Monday morning.
Then lobby Congress to pass a law mandating that Presidents or presidential candidates or nominees have to disclose education records. You have the right to believe in your conspiracy theory, and to not vote for a particular candidate because they don't cater to your bizarre conspiracy theories, but there is no law requiring what you want.

I take it that you are another one of those people that take April Fools jokes literally then?

Old 03-19-2011, 05:56 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Then lobby Congress to pass a law mandating that Presidents or presidential candidates or nominees have to disclose education records. You have the right to believe in your conspiracy theory, and to not vote for a particular candidate because they don't cater to your bizarre conspiracy theories, but there is no law requiring what you want.

I take it that you are another one of those people that take April Fools jokes literally then?
Monday morning!

Old 03-19-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Monday morning!
Way to respond to my factual and logical post with a one liner! Shows how much birthers have thought through their arguments!

Quote:
The great thing is all these states making sure this question will never have to come up again.
It's too bad that virtually all those proposed state legislative acts are blatantly unconstitutional.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:22 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Way to respond to my factual and logical post with a one liner! Shows how much birthers have thought through their arguments!

It's too bad that virtually all those proposed state legislative acts are blatantly unconstitutional.
Until fully verified papers are shown, adverse inferential presumption shall remain, that the president is unconstitutional.

The report shall contain background investigative evidence equivalent to that required of each of the White House janitors. (Security Level 6)

Monday morning!

Old 03-20-2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Until fully verified papers are shown, adverse inferential presumption shall remain, that the president is unconstitutional.

The report shall contain background investigative evidence equivalent to that required of each of the White House janitors. (Security Level 6)

Monday morning!
I doubt that you'll be able to get Congress to draft, vote on, and pass a law requiring what you want by then. Feel free to continue to believe in your bizarre conspiracy theories, and to shout them loud and wide, David Axelrod thanks you for making birthers a front and center issue among conservatives!

Old 03-20-2011, 09:09 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,505 times
Quote:
Yes, it seems that "The Donald" who he knows how to settle our deficit problems, and he does deal in huge amounts of money all the time is ready to join the fold of the birthers. I would think that if he intends to spend up to $600 million of his own money in a run for the Presidency he must not really fear any libs who will try to run him down for being a birther and a racist. He will not decide whether to run for the Republican nomination before June but he has intimated that he may run as an independent. With that pile of money Obama will need at least $1 billion. That kind of number doesn't bother Obama though.

Birther? Potential 2012 Contender Donald Trump Doubts Obama’s Citizenship | The Blaze
being a mexican from mexico, I know about coming to America and taking over someone else name and living under that name for decades. It is possible President Obama may not be an American at all, dont know how likely but with all that smoke over his birthplace maybe there is some fire!! but we are not allowed to look. cause we are nuts!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 10:04 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
I've never considered myself a "birther" but Trump does make a point if its true. Is there no record of anyone coming forth who knew Obama while he was growing up? As far as Trump running for president, I have never liked the man, personally, but he does know business and our country is in terrible financial shape so I would consider him. Additionally, whenever I hear him interviewed, Trump comes off extremely strong in terms of getting things done for this country I like that and think the country needs that and isn't being provided that strong leadership by the current administration.
He's declared bankruptcy what 4 times? 1991, 1992,2004 and 2009.
Can he run a country with that history?

Old 03-20-2011, 10:07 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
being a mexican from mexico, I know about coming to America and taking over someone else name and living under that name for decades. It is possible President Obama may not be an American at all, dont know how likely but with all that smoke over his birthplace maybe there is some fire!! but we are not allowed to look. cause we are nuts!!!
Are you saying you've done identity theft?
What more proof do you need.. see below:
Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

obtuse much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies