U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-20-2011, 02:19 PM
 
Location: Indiana
2,047 posts, read 1,303,544 times
Reputation: 395

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
How do you know he did take on the name of someone else? So as a young boy he took someone else's identify? Woah.
Without a link to a professional news organization, its all conjecture, from your end.
I am not trying to prove he actually took on someone name, simply that it is very possible, and with all that smoke around his birthplace there could be some fire!!! that is all, I could find a link to prove or disprove anything!!! what I am telling you, is the things that were possible back then.and taking on the ID, of someone and becoming that person was very possible no doubt in mine mind!!

 
Old 03-20-2011, 02:34 PM
 
9,326 posts, read 19,019,080 times
Reputation: 4398
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
I am not trying to prove he actually took on someone name, simply that it is very possible, and with all that smoke around his birthplace there could be some fire!!! that is all, I could find a link to prove or disprove anything!!! what I am telling you, is the things that were possible back then.and taking on the ID, of someone and becoming that person was very possible no doubt in mine mind!!
ok then your comments were all conjecture and not based on fact.
thats what i thought.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 02:46 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 27,095,917 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
you do know the Occidental citizenship thing was an April's fool joke.. don't you? I would hope people aren't that obtuse. Rumor was release on APRIL FIRST!
snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros
Sorry, but I consider Snopes to be very left leaning on too many things. However, I do study Snopes often in order to get things that may make lefties feel better.

May I ask you if the Kansas Primary Election for President in 1980 was not real since it was held on April 1. I always thought it was something like that since they never had one before and haven't since. They were just kidding around, huh?
 
Old 03-20-2011, 02:47 PM
 
1,777 posts, read 1,158,942 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
I am not trying to prove he actually took on someone name, simply that it is very possible, and with all that smoke around his birthplace there could be some fire!!! that is all, I could find a link to prove or disprove anything!!! what I am telling you, is the things that were possible back then.and taking on the ID, of someone and becoming that person was very possible no doubt in mine mind!!
There is no smoke about Obama's birthplace, except those that birthers have been blowing up each others' asses for the past three years. Obama's birth certificate was posted on his campaign website. The Hawaii Department of Health has vouched for its authenticity on many occasions.

While birthers have submitted several forgeries to courts, their total lack of credibility have exposed them as liars. They claim that Obama's step-grandmother said Obama was born in Mombasa, when in fact in the transcript she clearly says that Obama was born in Hawaii, but of course they never mention that until called out on it.

Birthers try to create a reasonable doubt about where Obama was born by throwing so many conspiracy theories at the wall that some people who don't take the time to pay attention to them may think that there is smoke there. Do a little digging on any of their claims, and they quickly fall apart.

Quote:
Sorry, but I consider Snopes to be very left leaning on too many things. However, I do study Snopes often in order to get things that may make lefties feel better.
Feel free to attack the source, but are they wrong about anything they've said there? The story was posted on April 1st, there is no organization with the name cited in the original email!

Again, birthers will take a lame joke told during a dinner literally. See the post I made earlier where multiple birther sites are questioning whether Obama's name is actually Steve, based on a joke he told about his real middle name.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 02:55 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 27,095,917 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
There is no smoke about Obama's birthplace, except those that birthers have been blowing up each others' asses for the past three years. Obama's birth certificate was posted on his campaign website. The Hawaii Department of Health has vouched for its authenticity on many occasions.

While birthers have submitted several forgeries to courts, their total lack of credibility have exposed them as liars. They claim that Obama's step-grandmother said Obama was born in Mombasa, when in fact in the transcript she clearly says that Obama was born in Hawaii, but of course they never mention that until called out on it.

Birthers try to create a reasonable doubt about where Obama was born by throwing so many conspiracy theories at the wall that some people who don't take the time to pay attention to them may think that there is smoke there. Do a little digging on any of their claims, and they quickly fall apart.

Feel free to attack the source, but are they wrong about anything they've said there? The story was posted on April 1st, there is no organization with the name cited in the original email!

Again, birthers will take a lame joke told during a dinner literally. See the post I made earlier where multiple birther sites are questioning whether Obama's name is actually Steve, based on a joke he told about his real middle name.
Have you ever wondered how those Hawaiian officials (Democrats to a man and woman) have seen a birth certificate that is sealed in a vault and it is illegal to be viewed? I keep wondering how they manage to say that since they would have been breaking the law by viewing it.

When someone proves to me that those people broke the law I will accept that part of the argument. Until then, I just accept the fact that he was born in Hawaii or nearby. However, I refuse to be called anything less than birther by left leaners because that could even make me a racist to them and I love it all.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 03:19 PM
 
1,777 posts, read 1,158,942 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Have you ever wondered how those Hawaiian officials (Democrats to a man and woman) have seen a birth certificate that is sealed in a vault and it is illegal to be viewed? I keep wondering how they manage to say that since they would have been breaking the law by viewing it.
See if you're going to claim that the conspiracy theory is partisan, you should at least try to make sure that those officials who have spoken publicly are partisans!

Quote:
I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.
Fukino was appointed by Governor Linda Lingle, a Republican. I think she can access those records by being head of the Department of Health. And if Obama's birth certificate posted on his website was fraudulent, don't you think that a Republican appointee would say so? If they could have taken down Obama's entire campaign by saying the birth certificate he posted was forged, don't you think the Republican governor or her Republican appointee would have said so at the time?

And here's what Lingle says herself:

Quote:
"the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii."
So I don't want to call you a liar for claiming that those officials are "Democrats to a man and woman," but you're factually incorrect. Maybe you forgot that Lingle was a Republican; maybe you didn't bother to check your facts before posting. But this is just another example of sloppiness from birthers, explaining why the "smoke" that some can understandably believe exists is based on nothing but a pack of lies.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 27,095,917 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
See if you're going to claim that the conspiracy theory is partisan, you should at least try to make sure that those officials who have spoken publicly are partisans!



Fukino was appointed by Governor Linda Lingle, a Republican. I think she can access those records by being head of the Department of Health. And if Obama's birth certificate posted on his website was fraudulent, don't you think that a Republican appointee would say so? If they could have taken down Obama's entire campaign by saying the birth certificate he posted was forged, don't you think the Republican governor or her Republican appointee would have said so at the time?

And here's what Lingle says herself:



So I don't want to call you a liar for claiming that those officials are "Democrats to a man and woman," but you're factually incorrect. Maybe you forgot that Lingle was a Republican; maybe you didn't bother to check your facts before posting. But this is just another example of sloppiness from birthers, explaining why the "smoke" that some can understandably believe exists is based on nothing but a pack of lies.
I just took it for granted that someone in a position like that would have to have the consent of one or both houses of the Hawaiian Legislature and they are heavily Democrat ergo might not accept a good Republican.

My problem with this crap is that a good friend from Hawaii keeps telling me about how Democrat they are and how they operate. I guess you must be right since you say you are.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 03:27 PM
 
19,216 posts, read 12,494,723 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
You're the one who said he had dual virginity... the burden of proof is in your court since you made that statement. Otherwise.. conjecture.

"Quite likely" always WAS conjecture.
 
Old 03-20-2011, 03:34 PM
 
1,777 posts, read 1,158,942 times
Reputation: 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I just took it for granted that someone in a position like that would have to have the consent of one or both houses of the Hawaiian Legislature and they are heavily Democrat ergo might not accept a good Republican.

My problem with this crap is that a good friend from Hawaii keeps telling me about how Democrat they are and how they operate. I guess you must be right since you say you are.
So were you lying when you claimed that everybody who had made statements about Obama's birth certificate was a Democrat, or did you just post without bothering to check your facts?

Did you lie, or were you just lazy?
 
Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 PM
 
29,976 posts, read 15,298,593 times
Reputation: 15698
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
he could have taken on a name of a person who had past away around his age especialy back then when it was easy to do that! and no, I have never done identity theft. I know, you will label as crazy! but you have got to have your head in the sand if you think its not possible,because it is!!!
I think I saw that movie. Wasn't there swordplay involved?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top