Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 02:37 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
What about it. That's not the one I saw. The one I saw had the BC number blacked out. Either way, how hard would it have been to go to a computer at the DOH and print that thing up in a minute or two? Not very hard at all. I know people who have gotten fake BC's just like that. A little payoff money to the person who ptints them, and there you go. An official LOOKING BC for you to use. It is easy as pie.

BTW, I was talking about the microfiche being scanned into the computer not the BC.
What is there CAME FROM A COMPUTER AT THE DOH..........

Old 04-07-2011, 02:39 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Sorry about your legal ignorance, but prima facie presumptions are entirely sufficient as proof unless you have specific evidence to the contrary. Meaning, Obama's birth certificate is all he needs to prove he was born in Honolulu unless you turn one of your maybes, ifs or could'ves into something factual.

Could, could, could. Baseless speculation like yours here is meaningless.

Look one post up buddy. The Obama campaign first thought the number would have some personally identifying information that could be exploited, but they were informed that wouldn't be the case, so they had no problem with Factcheck not redacting the numbers.
you are useless here. That prima facie BS means nothing. It is on ALL BC's. What does this prove? Nothing. Even if you have a fake one printed out from the DOH it will have that on it. They all do.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
you just can't spin the possibility that it could be fake, which doesn't take a genius to figure out how easy it is to do so. All you need is money. Stop embarrassing yourself by divorcing your thought process from reality. Critical thinking involves understanding and accepting that there are OTHER possiblities to contend with. If there are questions unanswered, there will be skepticism.
No there is no possibility its a fake. The records came DIRECTLY from the Hawaii Department of Health Vital Records Department. Unless you believe virtually every Hawaiian official including its McCain supporting Republican Governor and DOH officials back in 1961 were all involved in this "scandal". Seriously this is straight jacket type insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What is there CAME FROM A COMPUTER AT THE DOH..........
The F'ng BC!!!!

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Her child wasn't foreign born....
I was just talking in hypotheticals to the birthers. I know he was born here. I was punching another hole in the theory of him not being a natural born citizen.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No there is no possibility its a fake. The records came DIRECTLY from the Hawaii Department of Health Vital Records Department. Unless you believe virtually every Hawaiian official including its McCain supporting Republican Governor and DOH officials back in 1961 were all involved in this "scandal". Seriously this is straight jacket type insanity.
Nobody had to do ANYTHING in 1961. Stop being purposefully hard headed. The only thing done in 1961 was the announcement. How de we know it is actually in there? All we saw was a scanned digital copy of the microfiche. Does it REALLY exist or was it fabricated? You seem to think things can't be faked using a computer. Until the actual physical microfiche is shown I will question it.

To answer your question about politicians being paid off, everyone has their price.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
The F'ng BC!!!!
Misunderstood me

When I said what is there I meant the document on fact check. In other words you see that birth certificate in the hand of the guy from fact check. It came DIRECTLY from the Hawaii Dept of Health Vital Statistics Office. You are asking for something THAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE

Old 04-07-2011, 02:46 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
you are useless here. That prima facie BS means nothing. It is on ALL BC's. What does this prove? Nothing. Even if you have a fake one printed out from the DOH it will have that on it. They all do.
WOW! You can get a fake one from the DOH? Do they charge extra?

Old 04-07-2011, 02:46 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
<snip>Until the actual physical microfiche is shown I will question it
So go find the damn thing......geez.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:47 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I was just talking in hypotheticals to the birthers. I know he was born here. I was punching another hole in the theory of him not being a natural born citizen.
If you KNOW he was born here then you must be the delivering doctor! You did sign the child's Long-Form birth certificate, right? We're just trying our damnest to see it...because tens of millions of Americans don't think he was born in Hawaii. But the scumbag fraud is spending millions of dollars to keep it hidden.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies