Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 05:48 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Actually none of that is true (no snapshots at all as that is what you just made up)

Addressed here:

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

Wow to repeat a LIE that originated in 2009 and debunked then

Join us in 2011 please.
Just love how the Left and media try to GO BACK and dismiss this, trying desperately to explain WHY an AP story had obama as Kenyan-born.

Kind of like the tape with his granny, who was there at his birth (she's never been to Hawaii, has she?), and listening to the handlers and what-nots drown out her statement about him being born in Kenya. Listen to it - they "claim" it was "misinterpreted" by the interpreter, but you can clearly hear the roomful of people trying to correct her. I'm sure obama had some handlers there as well.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
It may have been remembered at the time, but not almost 50 years later. The youngest nurses at the time would likely be well into their 70's by now...

A STATE CERTIFIED LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE is what matters plain and simple. If you have issues with the law well its on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Even a 21 year old nurse in 1961 would be 71 years old now and long retired. Do you think we remember every patient that ever comes through the door?

Most new moms are too wrapped up in themselves, their babies, etc to remember the name of a roommate they never met personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The birth records are not at the hospital, they are at the Department of health.
More excuses. What about hospital records? Doctor records - you know, his mother as a patient?

Old 04-11-2011, 05:58 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,187,728 times
Denials, denials, denials.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It is a total untruth to say that Obama did anything special to "seal" his records. It's an outright lie. His records are protected by the same privacy laws as everyone else's.
In which presidential candidates ALWAYS are required to release them, EXCEPT for obama. School records, health records, college transcripts, college applications, etc.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:56 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
In which presidential candidates ALWAYS are required to release them, EXCEPT for obama. School records, health records, college transcripts, college applications, etc.
I suppose I could ask you to show me school records, college applications and transcripts for Presidents Carter, Bush I, and Clinton; or better yet, show me the law or regulation that sets forth such a requirement.

However, I'll ask you a third time, sanrene - how exactly do you think events transpired to have Obama born in Kenya? When did Ann Dunham go there? Mid-semester? If not, she was at least six months pregnant at the time she left. Why would she (did Obama Sr. go too?) travel thousands of miles while very pregnant away from her family and friends to a very poor country where she knew nobody?

Where in Kenya do you think Obama was born? Do you think the document publicized by Lucas Smith is authentic? Why?

Why would the grandparents have gone to such great length to fraudulently claim Obama was born in Hawaii, when it would have been easy to just have him naturalized as a young child, given his American mother and grandparents? Are DoH officials lying when they claimed the original information shows Obama as being born at Kapi'olani? If it's still more fraud from the grandparents, did they have help in forging a birth certificate?

Old 04-11-2011, 07:20 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
please show ANY that have.

it is not a requirement nor has any president released all those records.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:21 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,187,728 times
Let's hope that Trump's efforts will clear the air on this one way or the other. Let the truth be known, whatever it is.

Old 04-11-2011, 07:32 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,859,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
So... Obama needed a SS# in Connecticut while he was a high school student in Hawaii because...?
When you applied for a SS#, did it matter to you what the number was? Because you aren't really applying criticial thinking skills to this issue. He got a social security number. It's a valid social security number. What does it matter what the first three digits are? Does it really matter if someone at the Social Security Administration mistakenly transposed the zip code? I know when I got mine, when I was a high school student, I needed it for college applications and scholarships. I don't think the colleges cared what location the SSN# may have been tied to in my case, I don't think anyone cares what location President Obama's SSN# may be tied to except for people who are looking for a conspiracy. And a Connecticut SSN# ties into a conspiracy, how???????????????????????

Old 04-11-2011, 07:35 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
When you applied for a SS#, did it matter to you what the number was? Because you aren't really applying criticial thinking skills to this issue. He got a social security number. It's a valid social security number. What does it matter what the first three digits are? Does it really matter if someone at the Social Security Administration mistakenly transposed the zip code? I know when I got mine, when I was a high school student, I needed it for college applications and scholarships. I don't think the colleges cared what location the SSN# may have been tied to in my case, I don't think anyone cares what location President Obama's SSN# may be tied to except for people who are looking for a conspiracy. And a Connecticut SSN# ties into a conspiracy, how???????????????????????
Are there any Social Security Numbers issued beginning with "666"?

Old 04-11-2011, 07:41 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,313,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Are there any Social Security Numbers issued beginning with "666"?
Yeah, ronald Reagen had it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.