Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2011, 07:56 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
So you claim that because there are some illegal immigrants that have committed document fraud, you are not sure whether Obama was born in the US? His birth certificate was posted on his website, and the relevant Hawaii officials (Republicans and Republican appointees) have vouched for its authenticity on several occasions.

It may be a fact that you don't know, but that really says more about your willingness to believe any bizarre conspiracy theory that fits your extreme worldview than it does about what the facts actually are.
absolutely plus the fact that this has become such an issue, why? you!! don't know what the fact really are, neither!! if the president puts on his web site a certificate stating that he is god are you going to believe that also! some people are to gullible they will believe anything!!

Old 03-23-2011, 08:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
absolutely plus the fact that this has become such an issue, why? you!! don't know what the fact really are, neither!! if the president puts on his web site a certificate stating that he is god are you going to believe that also! some people are to gullible they will believe anything!!
That's not what he put on his website. After this birther thing got started, he posted his birth certificate. A lot of good it did. "It's a forgery", etc, etc. Everything he has posted has been called a forgery.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:11 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
I hope and pray Trump runs for president and keeps this issue right in hussein obama's face.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:37 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
All the President put on his website was a birth certificate stating he was born in Hawaii, consistent with what the relevant state officials have said on several occasions, consistent with contemporary newspaper announcements. Yes, I'm willing to believe under those circumstances that the birth certificate is legitimate.

Quote:
I hope and pray Trump runs for president and keeps this issue right in hussein obama's face.
So do David Plouffe and David Axelrod. Birthers have a knack for going way too far and acting like complete nuts.

Do I need to post the "is his real name Steve?" birther sites again?

Old 03-24-2011, 11:19 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,424,262 times
Default Show me! Donald Trump wants to see President Obama's birth certificate with his own eyes.

Donald Trump will believe it when he sees it. What's up with that? Does Obama have to go door to door and show everyone, like Trump, that he was born in the United States. When is this nonsense going to stop?

Trump called out President Obama during an appearance on "The View" this week, demanding the President put an end to the debate over whether or not he was actually born in the United States.

Trump said, "I want him to show his birth certificate. I want him to show his birth certificate," Trump shouted to the show's five co-hosts. "There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

Whoopie made and excellent point about Obama's race is probably the root of his birth certificate debate, and even though I am black, and I hate having to use the race card, but in this case, the race card certainly fits.

Anyone who believes this nonsense has to ask, would the United States of America be that dang careless to allow anyone, especially a black man, who by the way has never held any high office in the United States, to steal, cheat or fraudulently become President?

Whoopie stated that no other president's birth in the United States has ever been questioned until we had our first black president. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Old 03-24-2011, 11:23 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
Donald Trump will believe it when he sees it. What's up with that? Does Obama have to go door to door and show everyone, like Trump, that he was born in the United States. When is this nonsense going to stop?

Trump called out President Obama during an appearance on "The View" this week, demanding the President put an end to the debate over whether or not he was actually born in the United States.

Trump said, "I want him to show his birth certificate. I want him to show his birth certificate," Trump shouted to the show's five co-hosts. "There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."

Whoopie made and excellent point about Obama's race is probably the root of his birth certificate debate, and even though I am black, and I hate having to use the race card, but in this case, the race card certainly fits.

Anyone who believes this nonsense has to ask, would the United States of America be that dang careless to allow anyone, especially a black man, who by the way has never held any high office in the United States, to steal, cheat or fraudulently become President?

Whoopie stated that no other president's birth in the United States has ever been questioned until we had our first black president. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

We have never had a president whose FAMILY says they were born in another country either.

Old 03-24-2011, 11:46 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,424,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
We have never had a president whose FAMILY says they were born in another country either.
First--how do you explain the birth announcement placed by the hospital back in 1961? Yes, I have the link for you to check for yourself .
whatreallyhappened.com: OBAMA'S BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

Two--Obama is not the first president to have only one parent who was a US citizen. Coolidge's father was born in Ireland and became a naturalized citizen when Collidge was 14. There were rumors at the time he ran for president that Coolidge himself was born in Canada, not Vermont. There have been several other presidents whose mothers were born in other countries. But in this case, Obama's dad may be from Kenya, but the fact of the matter is that his mom was born in Kansas.

There have also been quite a few vice presidents who only had one US citizen parent and the Constitution says quite clearly that a vice president must be eligible to be president.

Three--Obama's birth certificate (and yes it is a valid certificate) looks just like mine and yours if you are from the USA.

Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Default Trump may well be doing Obama a favor

He thinks that there is a birth certificate and that if Obama would show it to the world it would be doing himself a favor. Of course, most here are lefty enough to not think this is possibly true. He could settle all this stuff by showing it just as I have been saying all along. I think it is there but agree with the man here who says there must be something on it that Obama doesn't like to show to us.

Haters of all stripes need to avoid reading all of this article to avoid maybe starting to think about what is being said here.

Rush: Trump's Birth Certificate Outcry Is Service to Everyone

Old 03-25-2011, 11:07 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
He thinks that there is a birth certificate and that if Obama would show it to the world it would be doing himself a favor. Of course, most here are lefty enough to not think this is possibly true. He could settle all this stuff by showing it just as I have been saying all along. I think it is there but agree with the man here who says there must be something on it that Obama doesn't like to show to us.

Haters of all stripes need to avoid reading all of this article to avoid maybe starting to think about what is being said here.

Rush: Trump's Birth Certificate Outcry Is Service to Everyone
Obama has produced it already. Birthers will never be satisfied.

A link to a rush limbaugh quote regarding a birther. What's next, a link showing a bear riding a bicycle and playing a trumpet?

Old 03-25-2011, 11:57 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Obama has too many gaps and inconsistencies in his story. When he becomes transparent there will be no room for doubt. Sunshine !

[Deconstructing Obama] - C-SPAN Video Library
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies