Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2011, 12:06 AM

45,202 posts, read 26,417,923 times

Advertisements

Don't forget about the college transcripts from our most intelligent president ever.
A prospective McDonalds cashier gets more scrutiny than Obama ever did for the job of Prez.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:19 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,926,125 times
Hmmm... let's see if I can follow this... Trump thinks Obama would be doing himself (Obama) a favor by exposing a birth certificate that reveals fraud... that sound right to you Roy? I mean... really, does it? The birther looniness really should stop. It's like asking your wife four hours into a three day trip in the RV if she packed all the food... well, what if she didn't? It's two years in man. What the #@$%@ do you imagine is going to be done now if it should be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a problem with Obama's birth certificate? You are so twisted by hate that it doesn't penetrate that some very influential people are satisfied that Obama is who he says he is. They don't really give a flying that you personally don't. It's really not their problem and it doesn't appear that your best efforts have made the slightest impression on them.

How many thousands do you imagine you have given your family mechanic over the years? Did you ever once ask to see his birth certificate or diploma from mechanic's university? You certainly have that right. Why haven't you? You don't think Obama knew going in what kind of gauntlet of scrutiny awaited him? Do you imagine he didn't have some weapons grade bonafide's in his attache case when he went to be vetted? If it passed Congresses muster why isn't it good enough for Joe Birther? Just who does Joe Birther think he is that he can second guess trained document experts and sitting heads of state on who to allow to campaign for high office. Are you feeling sheepish yet because if you aren't I have more. If I cannot convince you to give up this exercise in futility through reason and logic I will resort to baser tactics and simply shame you all into going away quietly. There is some sense of shame left in birthers no?

H

Old 03-26-2011, 12:21 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,287,361 times
Although Birthers make up the majority of GOP primary voters, they make up a small percentage of the general population.

Thank god!!!

Old 03-26-2011, 12:22 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Where's the long form with all of the birth data on it?
We have not seen that yet.

Why not? Should be no problem.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Where's the long form with all of the birth data on it?
We have not seen that yet.

Why not? Should be no problem.
Most birthers are illiterate, so it would be pointless.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
It's like asking your wife four hours into a three day trip in the RV if she packed all the food... well, what if she didn't? It's two years in man. What the #@$%@ do you imagine is going to be done now if it should be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a problem with Obama's birth certificate?

No, it's not like that at all.

It's as if prior to a trip you repeatedly asked your wife the question and four hours into the trip she still refused to answer.

What should happen if he's not eligible?
Immediate removal and a life term.

What should happen if he is eligible?
Nothing and everyone can just move on from the issue.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Most birthers are illiterate, so it would be pointless.

Can you give an intelligent response or is this your best?

Bottom line- I'm not convinced one way or the other, but I would like to be.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:31 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
A paid Media Matters lemming, don't bother. Every post is an inflammatory one of race baiting, name calling, personal attacks or outright lies. Flaming hyperbole is the specialty of the day, every day, every post.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:

Bottom line- I'm not convinced one way or the other, but I would like to be.
This is a birther thread and you want intelligent responses. Why don't you take a poll, who will win in a fight, a pitbull or a monkey with a knife, let's see how many intelligent responses you get.

Old 03-26-2011, 12:32 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Donald Trump is doing President Obama a HUGE favor....I am truly hoping that "The Donald" is the Repugnantcan nominee so that maybe he can trot out his tangled web of shady business dealings and give full details about his fiscally responsible "stick it to the little guys" bankruptcies. I would also love to see the immigration papers on his (Russian spy) wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies