Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2011, 09:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The birthers have misrepresented the facts and lied so many times is it any wonder that people are confused?---if you can even believe that poll number you're throwing around which I don't. I know a LOT of Democrats and don't know a single one who doubts the validity of the State of Hawaii's authentication of Obama's birth there. I know a lot of Republicans, too, and only a few of them are birthers.
A lot of people have been convinced by the media that this is a side issue, and we have more important things to focus on. I heartily disagree, because this concerns the rule of law in this country, which is based on the Constitution. Every politician swears to abide by and enforce the Constitution - but they don't. The public must hold them to it. Our President is the most powerful person in the world, according to Forbes - there is nothing more important than knowing who this person is.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I don't know who fuddy is, and I don't believe it was staff at the newspaper, but someone was able to alter the microfiche. I understand one is not supervised.
fuddy is the current director of the hawaiian department of health. do you believe she is in on the conspiracy?

the honolulu advertiser microfiche is available in multiple libraries in the US. do you want me to switch out "someone who tampered with microfiche" or leave "honolulu advertiser staff" on the list?

i'll add your recommendations, plus a few more of my own, to the conspiracy list and post later today.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
LMFAO. What? You actually think someone altered the microfilm? Wow. Col. Lakin is an idiot and deserves his time in jail for not doing his sworn duty.
Laugh, it's good for you. The only day that both papers ran the identical birth announcements, in the same exact order, was Aug 4, 1961. Sorry, it was 8 days later. Okay, you're going to make me look this up again - coming up.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,401 times
and they altered all the copies of all the microfiches exactly the same, good one.

Quote:
I don't know who fuddy is, and I don't believe it was staff at the newspaper, but someone was able to alter the microfiche. I understand one is not supervised. Rather like someone entering the Library of Congress and stuffing papers down their pants - who would have thought that possible - and no one would do anything about it, because it was for Clinton. You folks play dirty.
and who would have figured that many of Bush's military records would disappear after visits by GOP operatives?
Quote:
There are more, like Pelosi, Hillary, McCain, Chris Mathews, O'Reilly, Cooper, and people like you. They can't all be that dumb. Then I would include our justice system, who managed to make up a rule "vexacious litigant"
nothing "made up" there, vexatious litigant statutes have been part of our legal system for a long time. shhh....., the vexatious litigant statutes were secretly put there because they knew they would need them to thwart the birthers in the future... LOL
Quote:
/just to get rid of Orly.
Let's not forget about Col. Lakin, who sits in prison for daring to demand proof before risking his life in Afghanistan.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:50 AM

3,336 posts, read 6,941,753 times
someone earlier mentioned the republicans going downhill and i said i'd consider voting for a certain kind of republican.

this is the kind, i just ran across this profile: The Zen of Gary Johnson - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

i can say now i can never respect someone like trump and therefore can never vote for him. but someone with character and nuance and a good understanding of policy, i could get behind that.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:52 AM

microfiche aside for the time being, let's focus on the announcements as proof. Garbage in, garbage out. Grandma had status, motivation, and knew how to work the system.

[CENTER]Newspaper Birth Announcement Ads in 1961 in two Hawaiian Newspapers do NOT prove Obama was physically born in Hawaii
by: CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)[/CENTER]
The two announcements in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961 only prove a birth was REGISTERED there, not that he was born there. A registration was allowed under Hawaiian law in 1961 to be made by any family member via a simple mail-in form to the state Health Department. No 3rd party or independent witnesses to the birth were required. The statement of a family member registering a new born child as born home was accepted into the registration system with little or no questions back then. Thus the family could lie and register a birth in Hawaii when it occurred elsewhere, anywhere in the world, simply to get the child U.S. citizenship, a highly coveted status then and now. The false registration was not done so he could be President some day. The false registration was done to get the new born child citizenship for that time. It was a case of birth registration fraud to illegally gain U.S. citizenship for a foreign born child of the family.

Given Hawaii's very lax birth registration laws in 1961, as I said, Obama could have been born anywhere in the world and if Obama's maternal grandma filled out the form and mailed it in to the birth registration office saying Obama was born at their home in Hawaii, a vital record would be created. And the birth announcement was on the list of births registered that week and which lists were sent routinely each week to the two newspapers. With data systems it is GIGO, garbage (false registration data) in yields garbage out (fraudulently created birth record in the state's vital record system out). And with a falsified birth registration in the system, subsequent computer print outs in later years and carefully crafted statements by Hawaiian officials that they have a record of Obama being born in Hawaii can be obtained and made. But those printouts and statements are being made based on a falsified vital record mail-in registration form back in 1961.

WND.com, an online newspaper, did investigations on this first in 2009. They also did follow on stories in 2010 into how the newspaper ads were placed in those two papers in 1961 and the research revealed that the birth announcements were placed by the state, not the family. See these two article links below and many other articles as to how the Honolulu Advertiser and the other sister pub got the birth announcements from a list from the state each week, not from the families. These were public service birth announcements provided by the state. Garbage/falsified data on the available and simple birth registration mail-in form sent into the birth registration office in 1961 by a fraudulent filing by Obama's grandmother to get her foreign born new grandson U.S. citizenship, illegally but easily given Hawaii's lax laws back then, yielded a birth announcement in the paper for a birth in Hawaii that was registered there but did not physically occur in Hawaii. Obama was physically not born in Hawaii, as James Orengo, Member of Parliament, in Kenya recently attested to, as have other MPs in Kenya and as have members of Obama's paternal line family in Kenya.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers: Newspaper Birth Announcement Ads in 1961 in two Hawaiian Newspapers do NOT prove Obama was physically born in Hawaii

Old 04-22-2011, 09:53 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
The larger question here, for my fellow Republicans, is how much longer can we stay a serious force in politics and have these low IQ topics be a part of every campaign? Trump is actually pointing out that a large part of the constituency he claims to court, isn't really that sharp. If the last 12 years haven't proved that, he's looking to make it a slam dunk.

Over the years we've gone from being a fairly common sense party, one that didn't spend at will and squander taxpayer money, to a carnival party of knuckle draggers led by preposterous forwarded emails and hate radio. It's really become a carnival atmosphere, more like a food fight with adolescents than adults with serious suggestions or ideas. Most of the time now I find people saying "But What if it were True?", after reading the many statements issued by various trouble makers, later found out to be false.

The party leaders have tried to figure out a way to get the Party back on point and focused, but to no avail. I fear that all Trump is really accomplishing here, not to mention others in the "contest", is electing more liberals.
I agree with you, at one time I may have disagreed with some of the conservative views but overall still respected them. There was some sense in their arguements back than, but now with some of the teabaggers in office and many of the REAL republicans are bending to some of these nutcases will put more democrats in office. To top it all off I'm not really happy about that either. In order to get any real progess done you need both parties to be on aboard for real change to occur

Old 04-22-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It's a rather narrow conspiracy....
for the birther theory to be correct requires a massive conspiracy spanning decades.

i'm currently trying to put together a list of the people/entities needed to be involved in the conspiracy for it to be successful. if you feel someone should not be on the list can you say who and why.

the obama conspiracy list

- barack obama II
- barack obama
- stanley ann dunham
- stanley armour dunham
- madelyn dunham
- lolo soetoro
- chiyome fukino
- alvin onaka
- linda lingle
- neil ambercrombie
- loretta fuddy
- staff at the honolulu advertiser ( or someone who altered the microfiche )
- dick cheney
- john mccain
- sarah palin
- hillary clinton
- the social security administration
- all living constitutional scholars
- karl rove
- US state department
- factcheck.org
- snopes.com
- the supreme court
- judge david carter
- judge clay land
- every living judge
- US military

tentatively to be added to list:

-nancy pelosi
- john mccain
- chris mathews
- bill o'reilly
- anderson cooper
- multiple attorneys
- ......more to come.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:02 AM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
A lot of people have been convinced by the media that this is a side issue, and we have more important things to focus on. I heartily disagree, because this concerns the rule of law in this country, which is based on the Constitution. Every politician swears to abide by and enforce the Constitution - but they don't. The public must hold them to it. Our President is the most powerful person in the world, according to Forbes - there is nothing more important than knowing who this person is.
And he has released a state certified and verified birth certificate that meets all U.S State Dept requirements that proves he was born in Hawaii.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
The two announcements in the Hawaiian newspaper in 1961 only prove a birth was REGISTERED there,...
so you agree that the announcements came from the hawaiian DoH and not from the grandparents, correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies