U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:06 AM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,775 posts, read 9,452,407 times
Reputation: 4238

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
for the birther theory to be correct requires a massive conspiracy spanning decades.

i'm currently trying to put together a list of the people/entities needed to be involved in the conspiracy for it to be successful. if you feel someone should not be on the list can you say who and why.


the obama conspiracy list

- barack obama II
- barack obama
- stanley ann dunham
- stanley armour dunham
- madelyn dunham
- lolo soetoro
- chiyome fukino
- alvin onaka
- linda lingle
- neil ambercrombie
- loretta fuddy
- staff at the honolulu advertiser ( or someone who altered the microfiche )
- dick cheney
- john mccain
- sarah palin
- hillary clinton
- the social security administration
- all living constitutional scholars
- karl rove
- US state department
- factcheck.org
- snopes.com
- the supreme court
- judge david carter
- judge clay land
- every living judge
- US military


tentatively to be added to list:

-nancy pelosi
- john mccain
- chris mathews
- bill o'reilly
- anderson cooper
- multiple attorneys
- ......more to come.
Now this is getting ridiculous - it may just be a matter of not wanting to embaress those that didn't do their diligence. One judge even stated that it might embaress the President. Some think this revelation could cause a race war, untold chaos - some will say it's too late. I believe there are too many doubts, and the evidence must be examined and determined by a court of law. We need to get an evidentiary hearing, let the chips fall where they may.
We would love to be wrong - prove it.

 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:09 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,292 posts, read 10,113,402 times
Reputation: 3535
You know what is really strange? There was not this much fever over Bush's questionable military service as it is as something as obvious as the president's birth certificate. And some of you wonder why some people think that this is a racist attack.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Northern CA
12,775 posts, read 9,452,407 times
Reputation: 4238
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so you agree that the announcements came from the hawaiian DoH and not from the grandparents, correct?
this sounds reasonable to me
Birth registration fraud occurs today and it occurred then. And it occurred in 1961 with Obama. The Hawaiian authorities were victims of the birth registration fraud by Obama's grandmother back in 1961 and now instead of admitting it, they are covering up that there is no independent evidence to verify the false registration that Obama was born in Hawaii. No hospital or doctor's name no medical attendants name at the home. Nothing. Just the false testimony of the grandmother on a mail-in form that no one verified back in 1961.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Long Island (chief in S Farmingdale)
18,715 posts, read 14,835,480 times
Reputation: 3847
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Now this is getting ridiculous - it may just be a matter of not wanting to embaress those that didn't do their diligence. One judge even stated that it might embaress the President. Some think this revelation could cause a race war, untold chaos - some will say it's too late. I believe there are too many doubts, and the evidence must be examined and determined by a court of law. We need to get an evidentiary hearing, let the chips fall where they may.
We would love to be wrong - prove it.
No there is no doubt and this has been proven by a state certified birth certificate verified by Hawaii that meets all U>S State Dept requirements. The End.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:14 AM
 
24,843 posts, read 31,289,036 times
Reputation: 11428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
No there is no doubt and this has been proven by a state certified birth certificate verified by Hawaii that meets all U>S State Dept requirements. The End.
OK....here it is.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://www.fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Yep...it has his name.

The odd thing IMO...

He has changed his name.

When I sent for my birth certificate it had my given name at birth.

Not the name that changed when I married.

Just say'n.

Also read the bottom line.

It had been altered by blacking out the number.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Hinckley Ohio
6,722 posts, read 4,265,459 times
Reputation: 1376
you do know that NOBODY is under any obligation to prove a negative. It is your bogus theory, it is up to you to prove your case not for Obama or ANYONE else to disprove your fantasies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
this sounds reasonable to me
Birth registration fraud occurs today and it occurred then. And it occurred in 1961 with Obama. The Hawaiian authorities were victims of the birth registration fraud by Obama's grandmother back in 1961 and now instead of admitting it, they are covering up that there is no independent evidence to verify the false registration that Obama was born in Hawaii. No hospital or doctor's name no medical attendants name at the home. Nothing. Just the false testimony of the grandmother on a mail-in form that no one verified back in 1961.
enjoy, you people are always good for a laugh... LOL
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:19 AM
 
19,125 posts, read 9,085,664 times
Reputation: 3855
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
No hospital or doctor's name....
" Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state’s then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. "

Dr. Chiyome Fukino Chats with NBC | We the People of the United States
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 AM
 
19,125 posts, read 9,085,664 times
Reputation: 3855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
It had been altered by blacking out the number.
the redaction happened inside the computer, not on the hard copy.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:26 AM
 
24,843 posts, read 31,289,036 times
Reputation: 11428
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
the redaction happened inside the computer, not on the hard copy.
OK then!!!!!

You have seen the hard copy??

I would believe you over any politician.
 
Old 04-22-2011, 11:26 AM
 
19,125 posts, read 9,085,664 times
Reputation: 3855
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Now this is getting ridiculous - .....
yet these are all the people that would have to be involved for this conspiracy to be successful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top