Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2011, 07:43 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,473,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Who said that? The vital statistics are obviously more than the COLB abstract. The bureau of vital statistics in each state keeps that more complete information, but it is not deemed necessary to provide all of the information they have in order to certify that a person was born in that state to those parents on that date. They simply pull the pertinent bits of information to put on the certificate.
You can't have it both ways! We say - Let's see it. There are tens of millions of Americans that have very serious doubt of Obama's eligibility to be POTUS. It would be so damn easy for Obama to say; "Hey, I understand the doubt...and I will do this so the doubt will be removed. I will request that HI send me a certified copy of my Long-Form birth certificate and I'll have the FBI confirm that it's legit and have the DoJ post it on the Internet for anyone to see." Inside 24 hours he could have it done...

But, oh no - instead he spends millions of dollars to hide it. It's truly amazing that some of you people are so stupid in not even remotely questioning why he refuses to reveal his past. Amazing. You simply cannot be taken seriously.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:44 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in Obama's SS# ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses; #040 thru #049
here's the link:

Significance in the numbers assigned to the Social Security number

now the question. is it a massive government conspiracy or a clerical error of no importance?

honolulu HI zip code: 96810
danbury CT zip code: 06810

Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,317,131 times
This thread is excellent for detecting the mentally ill and/or mentally impaired posters on this forum.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
"... I will request that HI send me a certified copy of my Long-Form birth certificate and I'll have the FBI confirm that it's legit and have the DoJ post it on the Internet for anyone to see."
what about the people that believe there is a government conspiracy or those that believe in the "2parent" theory for natural born citizen? a long form won't appease those folks.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:

But, oh no - instead he spends millions of dollars to hide it.
what exactly did he spend millions of dollars on?

Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
The bold is the reason Obama cannot "just show the long form and be done with it".

As for "everyone you knew" having a copy of their BC, you must have run with an interesting crowd.
No, I just hung around a crowd that started working at an early age who needed BC for a Social Security card and just kept it. I can retrieve it in about 5 minutes, and no it's not a short form, either.

I was kidding about the tax evasion. And yes, Obama could
just show the long form and be done with it.

But, it's for political reasons by Obama's camp - to
make the Republicans look stupid. He even used it,
in his recent campaign speech in Chicago, to applause
and laughter. I guess it's a nice distraction, from his
record - of which, I'm not laughing about.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,282,243 times
Quote:
You can't have it both ways! We say - Let's see it. There are tens of millions of Americans that have very serious doubt of Obama's eligibility to be POTUS. It would be so damn easy for Obama to say; "Hey, I understand the doubt...and I will do this so the doubt will be removed. I will request that HI send me a certified copy of my Long-Form birth certificate and I'll have the FBI confirm that it's legit and have the DoJ post it on the Internet for anyone to see." Inside 24 hours he could have it done...

But, oh no - instead he spends millions of dollars to hide it. It's truly amazing that some of you people are so stupid in not even remotely questioning why he refuses to reveal his past. Amazing. You simply cannot be taken seriously.
Trotting out those tired old debunked untruths again?

Even IF Hawaii provided a certified long form to anyone (which they have stated that they do not), you would then pick the next lie in the string to "prove" that his citizenship is in doubt. Which would that be - his kindergarten records?

Old 04-22-2011, 07:50 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,978,549 times
Birtherism is a crackpot theory. Whether or not it's true (which I doubt) it makes the person talking about it look crazy. Donald Trump, who may or may not, have a hand full of good ideas has completely discredited himself by taking on the mantle of birtherism. Serious GOP candidates would be wise to distance themselves from this whole conspiracy theory.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
here's the link:

Significance in the numbers assigned to the Social Security number

now the question. is it a massive government conspiracy or a clerical error of no importance?

honolulu HI zip code: 96810
danbury CT zip code: 06810
The CT SS# Obama has was issued to a man born in 1890:

Name: Jean Ludwig
Birth Date: 17 February 1890
Zip Code of Last Residence: 96816 (Honolulu,HI)
Death Date: June 1981
Estimated Age at Death: 91

Old 04-22-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what exactly did he spend millions of dollars on?
He spent it to pay attorneys fees to hide the truth from American people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies