Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 04:07 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Folks born in the 1960's got birth certificates pretty automatic, as well as photocopies. Quite common
to have a photocopy of it at home in a file.
Did you go rooting around in your friends' files, or what, that you know this?

Old 04-23-2011, 04:11 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
My parents provided me with a stamped copy of my birth certificate when I left home. I was born in 1954. I was born in Ft. Knox, Kentucky. My family was just passing through there on the way back to the US from Japan.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:03 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Yes, until (I think) the early 1980s or the late 1970s, your Social Security number was assigned on the basis of where YOU (not your parents) signed up, which typically where you were living in your teens when you went to get working papers, which could be across the country from where you were born.
This is beyond the numbers of the social security card, it's much more the fact the card was never issued.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:11 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,316,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Guilty. 'Til proven innocent.
Adverse inference can be quite creative.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
A challenge to the birthers:

Please post the SSNs of the previous ten presidents. Surely they willingly released this data.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:00 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
.... it's much more the fact the card was never issued.
where does this information come from?

Old 04-23-2011, 06:17 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Hawaii AFFIRMS that Obama was born in Hawaii -- AGAIN!

Some Obama birth records made public for years - USATODAY.com

and Again, no one can get a copy of their "long form". They can only inspect if, it they decide to, but no copy, not photograph, nothing can be taken from it

And don't know how many times it must be said:

IMHO, the Department of Health in Hawaii just needs to stop giving any type of acknowledgment to the birthers.
That's exactly the point, We The People have a TANGIBLE INTEREST, so did Pelosi when she signed him off as being eligible, but she, nor anyone else, requested a copy, not even the Messiah himself. He is not above the law, he must qualify as a natural born citizen, but nobody in the position of doing so, bothered to check, or intended to deceive.

the question is, when did Hawaii start making the long form unavailable? And why did they change the short form from Certificate of Live Birth to Certification of Live Birth?

Quote:
On April 11, 2011, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, former director of the Hawaii Department of Health, told MSNBC that long-form birth certificates were no longer available. But when did that become policy? Who ordered this change in policy since at least one such form was issued to a requester last month and posted here?
2:47 p.m. EDT: The Post & Email has left a message with Dr. Alvin Onaka, Registrar of Vital Statistics at the Hawaii Department of Health, requesting the documentation making long-form birth certificates unavailable to those born in the state. We also contacted Gov. Neil Abercrombie’s office and asked the secretary why suddenly Hawaii residents can no longer have access to their original birth record. She asked this writer my name and where I was calling from, which I gave her. She then interrupted me and transferred me to the governor’s spokesperson, Ms. Donalyn Delacruz, with whom we left a voice message with our phone number and email address.
While Dr. Fukino claimed in her interview with MSNBC that she has seen Obama’s original vital record, Gov. Abercrombie has stated that one does not exist. Why was Fukino inspecting Obama’s alleged record if it is against the law and the document doesn’t exist? Or did it exist when she was Health Department Director and now it has disappeared since Abercrombie took office?
Update: Breaking from Hawaii: No More Long-Form Birth Certificates!| The Post & Email

Old 04-23-2011, 06:25 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That's exactly the point, We The People have a TANGIBLE INTEREST
No you don't. Tangible interest was defined in the law and article that you conveniently ignored.

The person named on the COLB
Or direct relatives.

Are you his mother? Father? son? Daughter? brother? sister?

If you answer no, then you have no business and HAVE not tangible interest.

Quote:
the question is, when did Hawaii start making the long form unavailable? And why did they change it from Certificate of Live Birth to Certification of Live Birth?
they did away with providing a full copy in the 80's. in the 90's they went to completely known abstract form. I've already illustrated this in SEVERAL threads on this forum, and you're showing that YOU don't bother to read them before asking LONG debunked claims

as for naming, HAwaii has changed it four times in the last 50+ years they've been a state. I've also shown this in this in the many threads on birtherism, and you're showing that YOU DON"T bother to read them before asking long debunked claims.

As of 1991 - Hawaii provided only abstract forms:

Would you at LEAST try to show that you do some research before posting long debunked claims?

Old 04-23-2011, 06:40 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times
Reposting since birthers ignore history:

1966 (microfiche copy of a 1961 record):

1962 :

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/7426/danaecolbrotatedcropped.jpg (broken link)

1979 request for a 1971 record:

1984 request of a 1962 record:

2002 Request of a 1930 record:

Reminder: A state may call their records anything they wish. They can call it "Document" and that is still official as long as it has the required information, and is signed off by the Registrar of the Department of Health.

Old 04-23-2011, 06:44 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
I want some proof, like the written change in the law. Until then, I will believe the people that have come forward to say they received their long forms until recently. There needs to be a serious investigation into Hawaii and the level of corruption. It's just common sense

Honolulu, Hawaii - At the center of the war over Barack Obama’s illegitimacy as president are a series of deep seated, unanswered questions about the detailed involvement of several municipal employees and officials within the government of the State of Hawaii. From former governor, Linda Lingle’s convenient deniability, to former Health Department director, Chiyome Fukino’s intentionally misleading statements about Obama’s vital records. From the blatant, dismissive ignorance of Hawaii’s legislature about the difference between "U.S. Citizenship" and "Natural-born citizenship", to the claims by a former Honolulu senior elections office clerk that the State of Hawaii does not possess an original, 1961 Certificate of Live Birth for Barack Obama, the State of Hawaii has emerged as the primary co-conspirator in keeping Obama’s identity a well kept secret from the American people.

Now, however, a new investigation of Hawaii’s Election Commission and the laws used by the state’s Office of Elections to approve or deny candidates for inclusion on presidential ballots raises shocking revelations about the administrative power held by too few unaccountable officials and their unmonitored capacity to override the U.S. Constitution. The evidence reveals that municipal agents, working within the jurisdiction of Hawaii state law and complex administrative rules, opened shadowy legal channels which, ultimately, enabled Obama with an opportunity to usurp presidential power and assault the Constitutional sovereignty of the American people.

***Hawaii-long form BC--available to you last week, cannot get this week****

I keep hearing that this issue is bad for the Republican party, it being so divisive. If that is true, why are you trying so hard to quash the inquiry? Since you are an Obama supporter, let it ride. This is supposedly working in your favor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies