U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 PM

9,897 posts, read 6,600,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Reposting since birthers ignore history:

1966 (microfiche copy of a 1961 record):

1962 :

1979 request for a 1971 record:

1984 request of a 1962 record:

2002 Request of a 1930 record:

Reminder: A state may call their records anything they wish. They can call it "Document" and that is still official as long as it has the required information, and is signed off by the Registrar of the Department of Health.
Thanks for the pics

That short form HI and many other states use now, really is a certified abstract of birth. Now that everything is electronic from the hospital, the S.S. office, the Vital Records, they are connected. Really easy to cross track that stuff today.

But Obama was not born between 1987- 2000's, he was born in 1961.

Obama has on record like that of the 1966 pic at the Vital Records office.
The add'l information on his original in '61 just does not disappear, because they change forms for later births
that are already electronically connected.

The fact that he chose to present one from 2007, simply proves Obama did not have a previous photocopy of his long form birth certificate in his possession.

And that is what Trump/Birthers are asking him to
present. But Obama doesn't have to, if he doesn't
want to

And because of that - folks will continue to believe
there's something fishy. Why Obama wants that
to be that way, because there really isn't much on
your original birth certificate - it's just stating the facts

That just makes me think - what gives?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:14 PM

7,541 posts, read 5,150,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
In line with Obama being untrustworthy, to put it nicely, take a look at this.

more world nut daily?

Yeah, that's why you believe in lies.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:18 PM

19,125 posts, read 9,082,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Very interesting, I'm not sure what you are trying to prove.
what has been repeated above, that a change in a form is not a change in policy.

Please use this form:
Hawai‘i State Department of Health (http://hawaii.gov/health/forms/contactus.html - broken link)

Psst. They are not required to answer every single piece of email that gets to them. Especially emails that have questions that have already been answered

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-23-2011 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

12,775 posts, read 9,450,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"Until then, I will believe the people that have come forward to say they received their long forms until recently."
They provide more than testimonial, they are providing pictures of their private papers......I'm not saying they are authentic....trust but verify. At least they aren't involved in aiding and abbetting organized crime.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:20 PM

18,713 posts, read 14,831,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Thanks for the pics

That short form HI and many other states use now, really is a certified abstract of birth. Now that everything is electronic from the hospital, the S.S. office, the Vital Records, they are connected. Really easy to cross track that stuff today.

The add'l information on his original in '61 just does not disappear, because they change forms for later births

The fact that he chose to present one from 2007, simply proves Obama did not have a previous photocopy of his long form birth certificate in his possession.

And that is what Trump/Birthers are asking him to
present. But Obama doesn't have to, if he doesn't
want to

there's something fishy. Why Obama wants that
to be that way, because there really isn't much on
your original birth certificate - it's just stating the facts

That just makes me think - what gives?

Why Obama wants it to be what way?? If you were born in Hawaii was in 1961, and ask the vital records dept for a certified copy of your birth certificate you will get the exact form Obama released. The state does NOT release the copy of the long form, like many states the records are computerized, you don't get the long or short form option.

Its the same here in NY, back in 09 I needed to replace my birth certificate. I contacted the NY Dept of Health Vital Records Section and got a certified copy of my birth certificate. It was a short form, and was a bit different from the original long form, I did not get an option to choose a long form, because similar to Hawaii and many other states when you ask for a state certified copy of your birth certificate, you do not get a long form copy of the original.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the pics

So what? Did you ignore the 2002 request of a 1930 birth record?

Whether you are born in 1930 or 2010 - ALL those born in Hawaii gets the same type of form

Quote:
As has been told and linked to, the original form is ON FILE and the workers at the DOH have confirmed its there.

They however, CaNNOT provide a copy of it. YOU want a copy, you get the same form as everyone else.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:22 PM

12,775 posts, read 9,450,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what has been repeated above, that a change in a form is not a change in policy.
They always issued a short form, if that is what was requested. Showing that in 1991 Certificate of Birth changed to Certification of Birth does indicate a change in policy to me. When did they stop issuing the long form, and under what authority? or was it Cert of Live Birth, I forget what they say now. Do they issue Cert's of Dead Birth?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:23 PM

85,028 posts, read 98,908,697 times
Quote:
So freaking what? He had a passport. If you have a passport, you don't need a BC to travel.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:25 PM

19,125 posts, read 9,082,559 times
Quote:
there's something fishy.?
but the birthers don't end with just the "long-form". even if jesus and donald trump presented the long-form on a silver platter they'd fall back to the "2parent" theory..... or the belief that he became indonesian...... or a massive and complete government conspiracy. none of these would be satisfied by presenting a long-form.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies