U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 AM

18,782 posts, read 14,900,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Why not? If there is nothing to hide, why not?
What makes more sense to you? A legal state certified document that meets all federal requirements and is valid under the LAW, or a document that is not state certified, does not meet all federal requirements and is not valid under the LAW??

Old 04-27-2011, 12:05 AM

9,897 posts, read 6,627,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I'm starting to think no one is really this stupid, maybe these people are all trolls just trying to irritate intelligent people who put truth, and legal evidence above silly conspiracy theories that have zero evidence to back them up.
You know what I think was stupid. Our President even
posting his abstract birth certificate online in the
first place. Because, even if he knew this would
be a wedge issue, now that Donald Trump has
brought it up again, don't you think, it just makes
Obama look more like a lawyer, than a President,
who wants to unite all the citizens.

You can call me stupid I've never had an insecurity
about my intelligence. There is no conspiracy theory.
Just a President that is not forth coming, because
he does not have to be, under the present law.

I'd leave it at that. Calling everyone that doesn't
agree with you stupid, or a troll, falls into the
old saying:
you sure know how to win friends, and influence
people And guess what, that applies to elections
as well

Old 04-27-2011, 12:32 AM

7,541 posts, read 5,175,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
You know what I think was stupid. Our President even
posting his abstract birth certificate online in the
first place.
He didn't do it prove where he was born. HE was doing it because someone claimed his middle name was Mohammad (in an effort to capitalize on the hatred for any person with a Islamic sounding name).

He provided to prove that his middle name was NOT Muhammad. He didn't provide it combat birther claims (SINCE they really didn't EXIST before the posting of his COLB).

The only "minute" birther claim at the time, was that his middle name was Mohmmad

It was the birthers who then blew it out of proportion.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:59 AM

16,438 posts, read 18,587,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
and i have no proof that isn't a chipmunk living on trump's head, so until i see proof, i must assume it is.
Muskrat.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:14 AM

18,197 posts, read 16,560,152 times
I'm just cautious and skeptical when it comes to Trump. He's asking some good questions, and maybe he's far enough outside the regular political spectrum that he dioesn't have to worry about fallout and making enemies. But he's no genius for asking basic questions everybody wanted answered 3 years ago. He should be threatening to go after those responsible for covering it up and not doing their jobs at that time.
He could be a plant set up to make a big stink and then suddenly drop the charges and look like a fool( all the way to the bank). He's entrenched in our current failing economic and banking system. If a real proponent for change like Ron Paul asks the questions on Obama's secrecy then you'll know we'll get the answers.
At least Trump is making Chris Matthews tap dance around and perform mental gymnastics trying to respond to his charges.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:21 AM

13,155 posts, read 16,940,586 times
Trump said he's only interested in one term, which means he doesn't care how people feel about some of the tough decisions that have to be made. He's not going into office in order to win votes for the next term.

THAT part I like.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:29 AM

3,335 posts, read 5,748,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Trump said he's only interested in one term, which means he doesn't care how people feel about some of the tough decisions that have to be made. He's not going into office in order to win votes for the next term.

THAT part I like.
have you been happy with the second term of presidents that you support? because they are in the same position of not needing to get reelected.

and anyone who is bringing up the birther issue desperately wants popularity above all else.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 AM

6,722 posts, read 4,284,260 times
so, now that Obama is releasing the long form birth certificate, the question is how long before the birthers recast their lame theory???

Old 04-27-2011, 08:35 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,156,878 times
These are the statements of the idiot that has everyone all riled up, amazing.

Quote:
But Trump has since offered few details about the on-the-ground investigation and, in the interview with CNN Thursday, wouldn't specifically say if it had uncovered new details.
"You'll be very surprised," he said when asked by CNN's Ali Velshi if his investigators have found anything.
During the interview with CNN, Trump also maintained he is worth considerably more than the $2.7 billion Forbes Magazine has estimated, and says he will reveal the real number if he decides to run for president.
I can tell you that's a very low number," Trump said of the Forbes estimate. "It's much more than that. And if I decide to run, which I very well may surprise people, but if I decide to run, I will give a net worth statement essentially. As you know, we have to fill out very detailed forms for the federal government. And I think people will be extremely impressed."
Trump says he’ll reveal ‘interesting things’ on Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 04-27-2011, 08:41 AM

6,722 posts, read 4,284,260 times
i guess it is time for Trump to turn over his tax records, we all should be demanding those records so EXPERTS can start reviewing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies