U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 11:32 AM

7,313 posts, read 6,935,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post

A man who's had three wives, two divorces, and married his mistress isn't going to play well in the heartland. But at least he's not Mormon.
Tell that to Newt.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 AM

85,096 posts, read 99,227,733 times
I don't think Trump is a true birther. "Real" birthers deal with things like pixels, channeling the mind of de Vattel, etc. Trump just heard this birther nonsense somewhere and thought he'd pull a fast one by releasing this piece of crap, which he didn't know enough to know wasn't a BC.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:04 PM

62,776 posts, read 28,088,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
[youtube]At 2:12, Polland claims that the COLB is forged because it doesn't state that it was amended.
The video I posted explains how the fraudulent COLB was made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma86NfYuoVY

Disprove it.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:10 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,163,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The video I posted explains how the fraudulent COLB was made.

Disprove it.
Again, he's been claiming that the Department of Health are active participants in this forgery. If the governmental agency responsible for maintaining and creating certified copies of birth certificates was part of this conspiracy, how could the COLB possibly be forged, as Polland claims? Since the Department of Health has access to all the forms, seals and printers necessary to create a COLB legitimately, why would they possibly go to the trouble of creating a fraudulent one using Photoshop?

I repeat:

Quote:
I really have much better things to do than to watch videos of the ravings of a lunatic to debunk his ridiculous claims when he has already been completely debunked by somebody with actual credentials in digital image analysis.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:23 PM

62,776 posts, read 28,088,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Again, he's been claiming that the Department of Health are active participants in this forgery.
No, he's not. Let's see what HDOH's Okubo has to say about the online COLB Obama has posted: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,163,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
No, he's not.
Yes, he is. 1:09 - he accuses the Department of Health of committing fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWciae2HFKc

Quote:
Let's see what HDOH's Okubo has to say about the online COLB Obama has posted: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."
Why didn't you put it into the context of the article you're quoting from?

Quote:
And there's the rub. It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world's biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything's possible.

But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what's reasonable has to take over.

There is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.

And that's true no matter how many people cling to some hint of doubt and use the Internet to fuel their innate sense of distrust.
Oh, please tell us why you decided not to quote these:

Quote:
Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."
Quote:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen.

Quote:
“It’s been an odd situation,” Lingle said, referring to the continuing controversy over the disputed natural-born citizenship of Obama. “This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it’s one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

“So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi’olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that’s just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it’s again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this.”

Quote:
“For more than a year, the Department of Health has continued to receive approximately 50 e-mail inquiries a month seeking access to President Barack Obama’s birth certificate in spite of the fact that President Obama has posted a copy of the certificate on his former campaign website.”

Old 03-29-2011, 12:57 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,007,773 times
It is about what Trump really wants to see , OBAMAS COLLEGE RECORDS.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:59 PM

7,313 posts, read 6,935,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

I don't think Trump is a true birther. "Real" birthers deal with things like pixels, channeling the mind of de Vattel, etc. Trump just heard this birther nonsense somewhere and thought he'd pull a fast one by releasing this piece of crap, which he didn't know enough to know wasn't a BC.
He's such a $@hmu@k. He knows damn good and well that President Obama was born in the U.S. He's now claiming he's only bringing this up because of the other birthers.
"But despite Trump's recent statements, [Trump aide Michael] Cohen maintains the "Apprentice" host actually doesn't doubt Obama was born in the United States. Instead he is only providing a voice to the "thousands" of e-mails he has received on his website. . ."

TRENDING: Trump aide says release of unofficial birth certificate an ‘oversight’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
GMAFB. Who the hell wants a President like that?

Old 03-29-2011, 01:05 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,347,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
He's such a $@hmu@k. He knows damn good and well that President Obama was born in the U.S. He's now claiming he's only bringing this up because of the other birthers.
"But despite Trump's recent statements, [Trump aide Michael] Cohen maintains the "Apprentice" host actually doesn't doubt Obama was born in the United States. Instead he is only providing a voice to the "thousands" of e-mails he has received on his website. . ."

TRENDING: Trump aide says release of unofficial birth certificate an ‘oversight’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
GMAFB. Who the hell wants a President like that?
I have to laugh at the posts in this thread that claim the unofficial b/c that Trump released
trumps what Obama released.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA silly birthers!

ETA: AND they are ok with the jpg image of Trump's but not Obama's LOL! Friggin' hypocrites...

Old 03-29-2011, 02:20 PM

18,784 posts, read 14,903,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
obama has not released an original BC...what he released was a FORM printed AFTER 2001

where is his HOSPITAL COPY, with the DOCTORS manes on it....Im over 50 and still have mine from NY, to include the 1970's REISSUE when they CHANGED the style

there are two forms te long ACTUAL BC form..and a 'certificate' short form

this is what a REAL HAWAII BC long form should look like

obama has NEVER released anything that even comes close to looking like this
Do you know what a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS??

What Obama released is a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. All of Hawaii's records are now on Computer, they are digitally stored. The actual LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE is what Obama released.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies