U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:32 PM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,131 posts, read 6,254,376 times
Reputation: 3657

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Yup, now Trump has to prove that his mother was a US citizen at the time of his birth.
Absolutely! You are correct... If Donald Trump's mother was not a U.S. citizen when Donald was born in the U.S., then Donald is not eligible to be POTUS.

 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:36 PM
 
8,262 posts, read 7,193,046 times
Reputation: 7795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
He knows his audience. He could have made it with a felt pen on a bar napkin from Trump Towers, and they would have swallowed it raw. Birthers are just not that smart.
Paper can be tested for age, as can ink.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:38 PM
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
85,051 posts, read 98,999,163 times
Reputation: 31540
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Donald Trump's mother may have been born in Scotland, but was she a U.S. citizen when Donald was born...in the U.S.?
Doesn't matter. She'd have been at best a dual citizen. She would always be a UK citizen by birth.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:44 PM
 
Location: High Cotton
6,131 posts, read 6,254,376 times
Reputation: 3657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Doesn't matter. She'd have been at best a dual citizen. She would always be a UK citizen by birth.
Born of citizen “parents” (plural) in the United States of America

As long as Donald's mother was a citizen of the U.S. when Donald was born (in the U.S.) she would qualify as being a "citizen" parent. On the other hand, Donald's mother would not have been eligible for POTUS, but her son does qualify - assuming Donald's father was also a U.S. citizen when Donald was born, thus "citizen parents" (plural).
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:49 PM
 
Location: Chicago
4,091 posts, read 3,280,027 times
Reputation: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Now we're to "original"? Interesting. First it was the long form, now you're claiming to need the original.

Oh, and if you decide you'd rather not go downtown to get your long form tomorrow, here's a convenient website for you to order it.
The long form and original or copy of, are the same thing.

I have a copy of my original aka long form birth certificate. I don't need to go downtown or order online.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:51 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 13,050,691 times
Reputation: 4875
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Born of citizen “parents” (plural) in the United States of America

As long as Donald's mother was a citizen of the U.S. when Donald was born (in the U.S.) she would qualify as being a "citizen" parent. On the other hand, Donald's mother would not have been eligible for POTUS, but her son does qualify - assuming Donald's father was also a U.S. citizen when Donald was born, thus "citizen parents" (plural).
Might well give up. You wont get them to understand the rules or laws.

They will twist and turn them for their boy blunder even knowing Obamas mom was not a citizen and did not meet the age requirements of the US when Barry was born.


It is ok for Barry to dupe the system but it is not ok for anyone else who they know will kick Barrys butt in any election.

Interesting point posted above.

If Barry is hiding something and Trump has forced Barry to show more proof and Barry decides not to run then we will all know he lied from the beginning.

Trump has really forced Obama into a corner on this one.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:51 PM
 
8,262 posts, read 7,193,046 times
Reputation: 7795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I don't think you're following. The funny bit isn't that Trump can locate his old paperwork. The funny bit is that he or whatever flunky found the hospital "certificate" spoke as an authority on public documents when in fact they didn't know the difference between a souvenir and an official certificate.

I know, subtle.
Stop deflecting.

Where is Obama's?
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:53 PM
 
Location: Chicago
4,091 posts, read 3,280,027 times
Reputation: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Stop deflecting.

Where is Obama's?
Ain't it funny? I have someone that wants to see mine, but is not calling to see Obozo's.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 09:58 PM
 
8,262 posts, read 7,193,046 times
Reputation: 7795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Might well give up. You wont get them to understand the rules or laws.

They will twist and turn them for their boy blunder even knowing Obamas mom was not a citizen and did not meet the age requirements of the US when Barry was born.


It is ok for Barry to dupe the system but it is not ok for anyone else who they know will kick Barrys butt in any election.

Interesting point posted above.

If Barry is hiding something and Trump has forced Barry to show more proof and Barry decides not to run then we will all know he lied from the beginning.

Trump has really forced Obama into a corner on this one.
Absolutely the fool in office is hiding SOMETHING.

Maybe he WAS born in the US....but why not release college records?

The libs DEMANDED GWB release all his "private info" for their personal enjoyment to lambaste him based on his Harvard grades (b/c they would have had 3.0 at Harvard)...but when Kerry balked then released his grades....well didn't they shut up, and real quick?

Obama could end it all in one fell swoop...but he refuses to.

No one knows what he's hiding, but it's huge. It will come out, one day.
 
Old 03-29-2011, 10:03 PM
 
8,262 posts, read 7,193,046 times
Reputation: 7795
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
Ain't it funny? I have someone that wants to see mine, but is not calling to see Obozo's.
Yeah. Like you're running for POTUS?

I got mine. And I'm YOUNGER than Obamess.

There is NO common sense reason why he can't produce his.

Or that Hawaii lost the original. That they produced the COLB he touts and his sheep accept as "legal enough so shut up" from. No one cares about a laser printed minimum info BC. No one wanted to see that, it's completely insignificant in the SCHEME of things.

WHERE IS HIS LONG FORM?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top