U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 07:06 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,304,644 times

Advertisements

Obama not my fav person most of you know how i feel. However that being siad, past Presidents, have we known every factual fact about each of our President's don't most of us have secrets?

Old 03-30-2011, 07:12 PM

17,850 posts, read 19,611,581 times
It should also be noted that Social Security numbers were not issued at birth in the 1960s. You applied for a Social Security number before you started employment, usually around the age of 14 to 16. Social Security numbers were not issued automatically at birth until 1986. So even if he does have Obama's Social Security number it means absolutely nothing.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:14 PM

30,778 posts, read 17,010,097 times
Well, a little off topic...but, why is nothing named after obama...EXCEPT in Africa?

Just saying...

Old 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM

85,031 posts, read 98,908,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Obama not my fav person most of you know how i feel. However that being siad, past Presidents, have we known every factual fact about each of our President's don't most of us have secrets?
Isn't that the truth? Very few people, probably no one outside of his immediate family, knew that Roosevelt was confined to a wheelchair. The fact that we weren't yet in the TV age helped; you probably couldn't pull that off today. Likewise, Kennedy's Addison's disease was largely unknown, also his skirt-chasing. Eisenhower was much sicker than anyone knew at the time when he had his heart attack. And so forth.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:21 PM

6,400 posts, read 6,509,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
It should also be noted that Social Security numbers were not issued at birth in the 1960s. You applied for a Social Security number before you started employment, usually around the age of 14 to 16. Social Security numbers were not issued automatically at birth until 1986. So even if he does have Obama's Social Security number it means absolutely nothing.
That's true; I was born in 1963, and did not get my SS# until I was 13 or 14. My younger brother and sister got theirs at the same time, just for the convenience of having it all done & over with.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:38 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,250,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The Donald is on The Factor tonight, can't wait for Bill O' to bring him down a notch or two!
Trump stood up and said what he thinks, which is that he seriously doubts Obama's eligibilty more now, than he did 2 weeks ago after what he has learned. They both agreed that it would be a huge scam if Obama was not born in the U.S. Even though O'Reilly has said he believes Obama was born in the U.S. you could tell that he has doubts...as any intelligent person would with the scumbag's background. There is no doubt that Obama is hiding something major, which he is willing to have millions of dollars spent to keep it hidden.

Further in the show O'Reilly talks with Karl Rove and Rove took the political view that by Trump bringing up the eligibility issue, that it will hurt Trump as a candidate. That's the problem - no one with power is willing to stand up for what is right, but instead they worry about their political future and shy away from mentioning it...or they just say they believe he was/is eligible without any proof whatsoever.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:39 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,562,817 times
WHO CARES??????? The guy grew up OUTSIDE the USA basically. As far as I'm concerned he's more Muslim than he is American considering the schools he attended as a kid and that fact that Indonesia was where he spent a good deal of his childhood. Does it really matter now? The guy isa putz, a monkey, a clown, worse than GWB! And the American idiots voted him into office. I say lets vote for him again in 2012 and let's finish this roast of America.............! We don't even deserve to have a Ron Paul in the White House most of us are so stupid and braindead. Like a bunch of drooling mentally handicapped zombies walking around sucking our thumbs..........is more like the average American than some informed, rational, cricital thinking freedom loving revolutionary.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:42 PM

3,129 posts, read 5,147,894 times
I like Trump but he inherited his dough, filed bankruptcy a few times, married a few times and is no saint either.

Did his advisors miss the fact Obama's certificate was shown AGES ago?

This is not an issue. Lame.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:46 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,311,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
<snip>Further in the show O'Reilly talks with Karl Rove and Rove took the political view that by Trump bringing up the eligibility issue, that it will hurt Trump as a candidate
Not only hurt Trump but Rove said it will hurt repubs period. He said that birthers play into
Obama's hand by continually bringing up this birther crap, he calls it a distraction.

On a side note I've read right wingnut posts on this forum complaining about the number of
times Obama uses "I" or "me" in a speech....g-d help you if The Donald ever becomes president!!!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:57 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,250,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Not only hurt Trump but Rove said it will hurt repubs period. He said that birthers play into
Obama's hand by continually bringing up this birther crap, he calls it a distraction.

On a side note I've read right wingnut posts on this forum complaining about the number of
times Obama uses "I" or "me" in a speech....g-d help you if The Donald ever becomes president!!!
Personally I like any person that says exactly what he/she thinks instead of trying to protect an image or in this case a political party. You know their views and where they stand. While it's true that some Democrats and virtually all Obama lovers don't like anyone to bring up Obama's eligibility issue - it really is something that needs to be resolved. Any law respecting American should not want a president that is ineligible to serve as president. From a pure political perspective politicians shy away from discussing Obama's eligibilty issue, but you know full-well they really want to know the truth. And the truth will indeed come out one day. Then, Trump will probably say - "I told you so!"...using the word "I" appropriately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies