Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 01:18 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,690,316 times

Advertisements

Trump on with Bill O'Reilly last night: O'Reilly doesn't believe that Trump really believes this birther nonsense and says so

"O'Reilly finally said he didn't believe that Trump was serious in his skepticism. "It's provocative, I think it gets a lot of attention, but I don't think you believe it," he said."

O'Reilly also explains why he does believe the President was born in Hawa'ii:

"O'Reilly said his show had looked into the claims about Obama's birth certificate. Once they found the two Honolulu newspapers which announced his birth, he said he "put [the issue] to bed," since "that is impossible to make happen" if Obama was not born in a Honolulu hospital. "

Bill O'Reilly Scoffs At Donald Trump's Birther Claims (VIDEO)

Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Trump on with Bill O'Reilly last night: O'Reilly doesn't believe that Trump really believes this birther nonsense and says so

"O'Reilly finally said he didn't believe that Trump was serious in his skepticism. "It's provocative, I think it gets a lot of attention, but I don't think you believe it," he said."

O'Reilly also explains why he does believe the President was born in Hawa'ii:

"O'Reilly said his show had looked into the claims about Obama's birth certificate. Once they found the two Honolulu newspapers which announced his birth, he said he "put [the issue] to bed," since "that is impossible to make happen" if Obama was not born in a Honolulu hospital. "

Bill O'Reilly Scoffs At Donald Trump's Birther Claims (VIDEO)
Bill O' is more sensible than I originally thought!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,307,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Prove it [is not]!
Here you go, we can all make one just like it.

Kenyan Birth Certificate Generator - Make your own! Invalidating legitimate presidencies since 2009!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:22 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,446,701 times
Quote:
It makes absolutely zero sense to spend millions of dollars when a $10 Long-Form birth certificate would settle it.
1. He hasn't spent millions of $$$ on it.

2. As you have been shown before, if you go to the Hawaii Vital Records website they give you on option. They only offer a certified legal short form birth certificate. That is what they give out.

3. The idiots who are deranged enough not to believe an actual legal birth certificate are not going to believe a long form either.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
1 - Pick from hundeds of sites and sources: Obama Spent Millions Birth Certificate

2 - He may indeed have a Kenyan birth certificate, but millions of Americans are still wanting to see his U.S. Long-Form birth certificate to prove that he is eligible to be POTUS.
1. Those sources try to state all $$ spent is on the birth certificate issue. Its simply made up.

2. He doesn't have a Kenyan birth Certificate, he has a U.S Birth Certificate. He has released it, its a legal birth certificate and proves he is eligible.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjay View Post
No, it hasn't actually. He posted his certification of live birth. That is not a birth certificate. There are important differences in the two, and even the state of Hawaii acknowledges that. And that fact that the Obama administration is playing games with this makes it suspicious.

Let's put aside claims of party politics, accusations of racism, or whatever other prejudices people have against or for Obama. Can we agree that the way to settle this argument is for the President to present the birth certificate? And even if you want to claim the certification of live birth is valid, there are both in existence. Would we agree that the way to close this story with showing both of them?

For the record, I believe Obama was born in the US and is our President legally. But, in a broader context, I have to show 4 separate pieces of ID just to register my car. Hence, anyone who wants to be President should have to go through an as thorough if not moreso process. And yes this goes for any candidate in any party of any race, color, creed, etc.
The certification of live birth IS a LEGAL Birth Certificate. No other President has released his birth certificate to the public with the exception of Obama. He showed the document that the Hawaii officials view as an official and legal birth certificate and what they release when you order your birth certificate from the state's vital records department. There is nothing else to show that the state provides. There is nothing else to show that is a legal birth certificate. He released it to the public, again which is something no one else has ever done.

The people who do not believe actual legal documents, an actual legal birth certificate are simply bats*** crazy and usually racist to boot. Facts are Facts. The law is the law. Legal birth certificates are legal birth certificates. Obama has already gone above and beyond what every other President has done to prove his eligibility, it really is that simple.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:29 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post

Get therapy.

It's never too late.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:49 PM

24,507 posts, read 33,292,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
He has always been sensible. Many people only get their info about O'Reilly from left-wing sites like media matters which distorts or takes out of context what Bill says.

I've always said, IMO, that Bill is among the most sensible commentators out there. His "Talking Points" at the beginning of his show are usually very rational.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:51 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
He has always been sensible. Many people only get their info about O'Reilly from left-wing sites like media matters which distorts or takes out of context what Bill says.

I've always said, IMO, that Bill is among the most sensible commentators out there. His "Talking Points" at the beginning of his show are usually very rational.
He's like a police captain trying to protect the crooked mayor.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:54 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

He's the only one on FOX that is sensible, Shep Smith is ok though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies