Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 11:37 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,035,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Yes angst, don't believe me? Click your moniker, then click, find all posts by and read yourself.
You're obviously a very confused individual, I realized long ago we're pretty much screwed, may as well seek entertainment wherever you can. And some blowhard like Donnie is hardly worth getting up in arms about, he'll drop into the background soon enough.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:39 AM

4,458 posts, read 4,179,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You're obviously a very confused individual, I realized long ago we're pretty much screwed, may as well seek entertainment wherever you can. And some blowhard like Donnie is hardly worth getting up in arms about, he'll drop into the background soon enough.
So much angst that you just can't leave it alone. HAHAHA LOL

Old 04-07-2011, 11:40 AM

12,999 posts, read 18,804,740 times
He could discover that young Barry was sent to the Principals office for being too loud in class and try to use that as a campaign issue.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:41 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,035,967 times
Quote:
So much angst that you just can't leave it alone. HAHAHA LOL
Hey, I like a good joke! And the people who take this seriously certainly are!

And it's good for my tin-foil stocks.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,267,396 times
People think about this before you jump on the trump bandwagon, why would a billionaire want to run for president? It is not because he cares about the common folks, it is because he wants to make more billions. If he really cared he would have done more, something or anything for the people in his own state, country or city. Attacking something as stupid as a birth certificate 3 years INTO President Obama's term will solve nothing and will change even less. He has billions why is'nt he trying to provide jobs or education for people who need it.
Trump = badtoupeegomanic

Old 04-07-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvande55 View Post
He could discover that young Barry was sent to the Principals office for being too loud in class and try to use that as a campaign issue.
More like smokin a doob in the bathroom.

http://www.usbacklash.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/obama_smoking_joint.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 04-07-2011 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: No hotlinking, please.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:45 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,720,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama

Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.

Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

Trump is a man that says what's on his mind. There's no question about where he stands. Whether right or wrong about his beliefs there's one thing Trump is doing that every other potential presidental candidate is not doing - admitting that there is huge doubt that Obama was (is) eligibile to serve as POTUS.

I truly hope that Trump does run because he will force the other candidates to address this issue in depth, instead of just waving it off for purely political reasons.
I can think of one Dem who is secretly applauding this: Hillary Clinton. If it were discovered, before the Dem convention in the summer of 2012, that Obama is not eligible to serve, she would lock up the Dem presidental nomination (and likely win the election).

Old 04-07-2011, 11:46 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,397,192 times
Quote:
Tell me, what is the falsehood here.
In this thread alone:

Quote:
Obama still refuses to produce a birth certificate
Quote:
multi-million dollar legal net that BO has cast to fend off such research and discovery.
Both of these are false. Obama's birth certificate has been publicly available for years now, something no other President has ever done. The evidence that WND and birthers use to allege that Obama has spent millions fighting birther suits is based on a leap of logic that is stunning in its ignorance and silliness.

Some who post stuff like this merely don't know all the facts and are repeating something they heard from somebody else. Others are deliberately spreading false rumors because they are so stubborn and so consumed with their hatred for Barack Obama that they are willing to believe absolutely anything bad anybody ever says about the man. That's part of why birthers tend not to believe in just one conspiracy theory, but a half dozen, ranging from "he traveled to Pakistan when it was illegal to do so," to "his middle name is actually Steve because he said that during a comedy bit at a dinner once!"

Old 04-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
In this thread alone:

Both of these are false. Obama's birth certificate has been publicly available for years now, something no other President has ever done. The evidence that WND and birthers use to allege that Obama has spent millions fighting birther suits is based on a leap of logic that is stunning in its ignorance and silliness.

Some who post stuff like this merely don't know all the facts and are repeating something they heard from somebody else. Others are deliberately spreading false rumors because they are so stubborn and so consumed with their hatred for Barack Obama that they are willing to believe absolutely anything bad anybody ever says about the man. That's part of why birthers tend not to believe in just one conspiracy theory, but a half dozen, ranging from "he traveled to Pakistan when it was illegal to do so," to "his middle name is actually Steve because he said that during a comedy bit at a dinner once!"
Let me ask you this, do you think Trump would be legally eligible to be POTUS and why?

Old 04-07-2011, 11:56 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,873,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
People think about this before you jump on the trump bandwagon, why would a billionaire want to run for president? It is not because he cares about the common folks, it is because he wants to make more billions. If he really cared he would have done more, something or anything for the people in his own state, country or city. Attacking something as stupid as a birth certificate 3 years INTO President Obama's term will solve nothing and will change even less. He has billions why is'nt he trying to provide jobs or education for people who need it.
Trump = badtoupeegomanic
Trump does provide jobs -- a lot of 'em.

Last I heard, the financial compensation for serving as POTUS wasn't very impressive. I don't really think it's a way to get rich, rather, one has to be rich to even run.

I suspect that Trump, being a businessman, is kind of appalled at the condition of the economy and thinks he has something valuable to bring to the table. Does he? I am honestly not sure as I don't know how much his lack of political experience will hurt him, but I like some of the things he has to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.