Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
none of those records have been "erased" they just aren't public record ( same as yours and mine ). do you understand the difference?
We were told that they didn't offer long forms in 1961, then found out that was a lie. We were told several stories as to why his mother's passpost records, for the years in question, weren't available, none of which pass the laugh test. Explain the SS numbers, eh? The clerk that swears there is no BC in a vault of anywhere else in Hawaii. Abercrombie. No vetted candidate could get away with this.
I have another one for you. McCain was born off base in Panama, and isn't eligible either. They worked out a deal. Who only knows how Hillary got gagged to keep her mouth shut.
In 2012 several states will require to see it, or he won't be on the ballot. He's done playing this game.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-12-2011 at 04:43 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 04-11-2011, 11:22 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You need to learn some critical thinking skills and stop being so gullible.

How many social security numbers do you have? He has numerous ones, while the one he currently uses, is from Conneticut - he never lived there. It stinks
i completely agree with the critical thinking aspect. let's apply it to the social security numbers:

to date there has been no reliable evidence that the president has ( or had
) multiple social security numbers. the claim is based on the word of orly taitz and a data base search by her investigator, neil sankey. even sankey has admitted that the findings prove nothing and there is no link from the president to multiple SS#s.

as for the connecticut SS#....... there actually is something to that! the prefix on obama's social security number is generally used for applications submitted from connecticut. but......... the social security administration is quick to point out that the prefix system is strictly for ease of clerical filing and should not be used for any kind of evidence of place of birth/residence/filing. the zip codes between honolulu HI and danbury CT are only one digit apart. 96813 and 06813.

so, critical thinking:

simple clerical error

or

massive government conspiracy

?

Old 04-11-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Crimeny - I can't fix stupid and don't know why I keep trying to educate blockheads. We were told that they didn't offer long forms in 1961, then found out that was a lie.
please link to any official saying that long-forms were not offered in 1961.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 AM

Quote:
The clerk that swears there is no BC in a vault of anywhere else in Hawaii.
tim adams, temporary elections clerk that had no access to any birth information.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
In 2012 several states will require to see it, or he won't be on the ballot.
if any of the birther bills are to pass the state legislature they will be bound to accept the hawaiian COLB as proof of birth under the "full faith and credit" clause of the US constitution.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Crimeny - I can't fix stupid and don't know why I keep trying to educate blockheads.
you've yet to tell me if you understand the difference between records that are "erased" and those that are not public record.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:35 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
please link to any official saying that long-forms were not offered in 1961.
I know the net has been scrubbed, but you can find the info if you bother to look.

WND also reported the Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001.

Photostat of Susan Nordyke's 1961 Hawaii birth certificate (Courtesy Honolulu Advertiser)
The statement to WND by Janice Okubo, public information officer for state's health department, contradicted CNN U.S. President Jon Klein, who ordered host Lou Dobbs to quit discussing Obama's birth certificate on the air. Klein insisted the issue was "dead" because Obama's original long-form birth certificate had been destroyed by the Hawaii DOH in the conversion to electronic files.

Read more: Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

It's not just Obama's original birth certificate at issue. WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Read more: Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates Unveiled! Hawaii's 1961 long-form birth certificates

Old 04-11-2011, 11:40 AM

i've seen the nordyke birth certificate. what i'm waiting for is a link to an official claiming it was not available in 1961 ( your claim )

Old 04-11-2011, 11:41 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
I suppose I could ask you to show me school records, college applications and transcripts for Presidents Carter, Bush I, and Clinton; or better yet, show me the law or regulation that sets forth such a requirement.
There is no law of course. McCain had to release ALL his records, including a 1000-page health file. The press was content with obama's one-page summary from his doctor.

McCain released his Naval Academy records, didn't he? So did Bush from his Harvard years. Where are obama's records? Locked up tight, that's where.

Quote:
However, I'll ask you a third time, sanrene - how exactly do you think events transpired to have Obama born in Kenya? When did Ann Dunham go there? Mid-semester? If not, she was at least six months pregnant at the time she left. Why would she (did Obama Sr. go too?) travel thousands of miles while very pregnant away from her family and friends to a very poor country where she knew nobody?
So...you know of her whereabouts in her 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimesters? How do you know she wasn't in Kenya to begin with?

Oh, pregnant women DO fly you know.

Old 04-11-2011, 11:43 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
When you applied for a SS#, did it matter to you what the number was? Because you aren't really applying criticial thinking skills to this issue. He got a social security number. It's a valid social security number. What does it matter what the first three digits are? Does it really matter if someone at the Social Security Administration mistakenly transposed the zip code? I know when I got mine, when I was a high school student, I needed it for college applications and scholarships. I don't think the colleges cared what location the SSN# may have been tied to in my case, I don't think anyone cares what location President Obama's SSN# may be tied to except for people who are looking for a conspiracy. And a Connecticut SSN# ties into a conspiracy, how???????????????????????
You have NO evidence to support that, you have NO way of knowing if that is true.

That was suggested by an obama apologist to explain why his SS# doesn't match where he was supposedly born.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies