Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2011, 02:51 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
All the fool has to do is show people his LONG-FORM birth certificate. For the POTUS, it would take all of about 2 minutes to have it done.
The state of Hawaii does not give that out. Not to mention if people do not believe his STATE CERTIFIED AND VERIFIED LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, they are not going to believe a long form.

The state CERTIFIED AND VERIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE meets all the requirements to prove his eligibility UNDER THE LAW. If you do not believe in THE LAW well then its your own problem.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
for your theory to be true it has to be a conspiracy.
Not in the least. The grandparents probably just wanted to announce the birth of their daughter's baby...so they called the [one] newspaper and the newspaper's employee took down the information, and it naturally appeared in both newspapers since they both used the exact same department staff and news information.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:58 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
All the fool has to do is show people his LONG-FORM birth certificate.
why should people believe that and not the current COLB?

according to sourd obama's grandmother was able to register his birth with the hawaiian DOH sight unseen.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:59 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
All the fool has to do is show people his LONG-FORM birth certificate.
Aren't you one of the people who have posted that silly list of a few dozen documents that you want to see from Obama? If I have that wrong let me know, because saying that then and this now would mean that you either have the attention span of a hummingbird, or are intellectually dishonest.

Also, if you think that Obama was born in Kenya, please let me know exactly how that happened. I want the narrative; to the greatest extent possible, dates, places, and reasons. Why would Obama's mother leave her family and friends to travel thousands of miles while pregnant to a poor country? When did she go? Where in Kenya was Obama born? Why so much fraud when it's really not that hard to get a child of an American citizen naturalized?

Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Not in the least. The grandparents probably just wanted to announce the birth of their daughter's baby...so they called the [one] newspaper and the newspaper's employee took down the information, and it naturally appeared in both newspapers since they both used the exact same department staff and news information.
so...... then how is the hawaiian government backing this story if it's not a conspiracy?

Old 04-11-2011, 03:00 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
Well, except that there still was a connection to a physical location. To know what exactly the connection was, we need to know when his application was processed as the assignment of numbers was changed to reflect the address given by the applicant.

This site has a pretty good explanation ofthe timeline involved.

If his number starts with 042, there does seem that there must be some sort of connection with CT.
Sanrene was asserting that the connection was to birthplace location. I was challenging that assertion. Your post supported my challenge.

As many have pointed out, the CT "connection" could simply have been a data entry error at the Social Security Administration. As long as the number was valid, there would have been no reason for anyone to have been concerned when it was issued.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:02 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
why should people believe that and not the current COLB?

according to sourd obama's grandmother was able to register his birth with the hawaiian DOH sight unseen.
It would have the DELIVERING DOCTOR'S NAME for one thing, which could easily be confirmed whether he/she delivered babies at one of the two hospitals Obama was supposedly born in. It would help close gaping holes that are just too great to believe... Let me put it this way - the information thus far would not be sufficient to satisfy anyone but an ignorant fool, a left-wing idiot, or someone or organization (i.e. media personalities, politicians) that feels it's best not to enter into the fray for political correctness purposes.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
It would have the DELIVERING DOCTOR'S NAME for one thing, which could easily be confirmed whether he/she delivered babies ...
couldn't a doctor's name and signature be forged?

Old 04-11-2011, 03:08 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
It would have the DELIVERING DOCTOR'S NAME for one thing, which could easily be confirmed whether he/she delivered babies at one of the two hospitals Obama was supposedly born in. It would help close gapping holes that are just too great to believe...
Says who?

My birth certificate doesn't have the delivering doctor's name on it. It's a valid birth certificate nonetheless. Different states have different information on their birth certificates. Mine doesn't have the doctor's name. Mine doesn't have the name of the hospital. Who exactly are you or the other birthers to decide what additional information you require? Under what authority do you require this information? To what purpose? The STATE of HAWAII affirms that he was born in that state. You have no reason to challenge the state. No evidence. Nada.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:09 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Let me put it this way - the information thus far would not be sufficient to satisfy anyone but an ignorant fool, a left-wing idiot, or someone or organization (i.e. media personalities) that feels it's best not to enter into the fray for political correctness purposes.
For the second time then, how do you think everything happened? Why would Obama's mother leave her family and friends and travel thousands of miles to a poor country? When did she go? Where in Kenya was Obama born then? How did this all happen?

You're asking us to believe that there was this trip halfway around the world taken by a pregnant 18 year old and that the grandparents were able to pull off a fraud so complete that they got a certificate number for their new grandson that is within a couple of digits of twins born that same weekend, got birth announcements put in local papers, and were apparently complete enough to the point where they got a Republican official in the Hawaii Health Department to say on multiple occasions that the original records show Obama was born at Kapi'olani in Honolulu.

So if you're asking us to believe that, it seems you should at least have some idea of how Obama's mother got there, when, where and why, shouldn't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies