Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 11:14 PM

22,184 posts, read 19,459,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Michelle ma bell said Kenya is his homeland.
And many Italian-Americans who were born here and have never stepped foot in Italy call Italy their homeland or home country, same with those with Irish ancestors and those who were born here but ancestors came from other countries.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:14 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Michelle ma bell said Kenya is his homeland.
yep... and jfk said he himself was a berliner.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
also, you didn't answer my question. do you believe it's a massive conspiracy?
What gave you the first clue? Do I really have to answer such a silly question? Okay hell yeah! I think this conspiracy runs deep and wide - organized crime is running America. The Godfather would be proud.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:25 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
And many Italian-Americans who were born here and have never stepped foot in Italy call Italy their homeland or home country, same with those with Irish ancestors and those who were born here but ancestors came from other countries.
Baloney, my grandparents were first generation Irish, but I am an American of Irish descent. This is my homeland. Don't you ever grow tired of making up excuses for this intruder?
I'm signing off, good night.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Baloney, my grandparents were first generation Irish, but I am an American of Irish descent. This is my homeland. Don't you ever grow tired of making up excuses for this intruder?
Just because you don't call it your homeland, doesn't mean that others do not do it. Take a walk around Howard Beach Queens (probably the most conservative and Republican portion of NYC outside the Orthodox neighborhoods) and ask the residents their homeland...

Old 04-21-2011, 11:32 PM

Quote:
What gave you the first clue? Do I really have to answer such a silly question? Okay hell yeah! I think this conspiracy runs deep and wide - organized crime is running America. The Godfather would be proud.
ok, let's start breaking down all the people/entities involved in the conspiracy:

- barack obama II
- barack obama
- stanley ann dunham
- stanley armour dunham
- madelyn dunham
- lolo soetoro
- chiyome fukino
- alvin onaka
- linda lingle
- neil ambercrombie
- loretta fuddy
- staff at the honolulu advertiser

... correct so far?

Old 04-21-2011, 11:52 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

Growing up in your area in the 50's & 60's when time was shorter from the original immigrations I never heard that expressed.

Plenty of Italian & Irish pride yes, but not the "home country" thing.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:53 PM

- dick cheney
- john mccain
- sarah palin
- hillary clinton
- social security administration
- all living constitutional scholars
- karl rove
- US state department
- factcheck.org
- snopes.com
- the supreme court
- judge david carter
- judge clay land
- every living judge
- US military

....still good?

Old 04-21-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Growing up in your area in the 50's & 60's when time was shorter from the original immigrations I never heard that expressed.

Plenty of Italian & Irish pride yes, but not the "home country" thing.
SE Nassau County ( I grew up in Massapequa live in S Farmingdale now) has one of the highest concentrations of Italians in the entire country (outside of perhaps the previously mentioned Howard Beach), also have quite a bit of Irish (I happen to be both). Now certainly everyone around here doesn't refer to Italy or Ireland as their homeland, but its not exactly uncommon either.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:03 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
ok, let's start breaking down all the people/entities involved in the conspiracy:

- barack obama II
- barack obama
- stanley ann dunham
- stanley armour dunham
- madelyn dunham
- lolo soetoro
- chiyome fukino
- alvin onaka
- linda lingle
- neil ambercrombie
- loretta fuddy
- staff at the honolulu advertiser

... correct so far?
Oh ok lets list Obamas alias..
Barrak Obama
Barrak Hussein
Barak Hussein Obama (his selective service card--which is B.S.)
Barry Obama
Barry Soetoro

and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others...

This guy is a lieing piece of sh*t......Who The F*** has all these different names..
I feel left out being born with the same name I still use!

This guy is a fraud!!!

But the funny part is,the left sees nothing wrong with all this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies