Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2011, 01:56 AM

86 posts, read 162,185 times

Advertisements

I could say a lot, but I'll say that I love it, with some caveats =].

Old 04-24-2011, 02:03 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yhbv24 View Post
Yes, it does.

Do you honestly think that he pulled some great scam in which he scammed not only the state of Hawaii, but the entire country, its population, its government, etc.?

Certainly you can't be that daft.
Not he alone, more like "they" - he didn't pull this off alone - he's had a lot of help.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:07 AM

86 posts, read 162,185 times
Quote:
Not he alone, more like "they" - he didn't pull this off alone - he's had a lot of help.
Do you actually think before you post?

To believe that, you have to assume the following (and much more):

He had to get the Hawaiian government, as well as the federal government, to issue a false birth certificate with the assumption that one day he, a black man who lived in Indonesia with the middle name Hussein, would run for, and win the presidency. And to even make it that far, well, they had to make a big gamble.

Then, they would have to convince the Kenyan and/or Indonesian governments to keep their mouths shut about the "truth" that Obama was actually born there.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
As has been pointed out, UPI has a problem when it reports when it quotes people. As illustrated by the page I linked to.

Misquoting quotes. Attributing quotes to people who didn't even say it.

So yes, I do accept that they fixed their attribution when it was pointed out to them. And they admit that it was the writer's fault.

If you have a problem contact their writer to find out why he put in Queens instead of Kapiolani. Or he could have relied on what Wikipedia stated like that of the Rainbow Newsletter.

but in bither world = when a news report says something that is factually wrong, but fits their fairy tale - -yeah for them,

When a report is corrected when that error is pointed out = scrubbed.

Yeah, no one can make mistakes in birhter world

And no site can "fix" an error if that error coincides with their asinine and baseless beliefs.

and that's 100% your problem. YOU believe. You can believe anything you want; it doesn't mean that your "beliefs" are correct.
I will agree with that, it's more like a preponderance of circumstantial evidence that just leads to more unanswered questions.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:15 AM

22,187 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I will agree with that, it's more like a preponderance of circumstantial evidence that just leads to more unanswered questions.
A state certified birth certificate verified by the state is ACTUAL and FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:20 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
only to the insane.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Yes as has been explained several times in this thread, that you have read, the Department of Health provided the Birth announcements to the papers at that time.

If parents wanted to put in an announcement of their own, it appeared elsewhere in the newspaper.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
Daily Pen reporter spent 2 months investigating the procedure. The entire article is worth reading, but this is a relevant portion.

Quote:
The announcements were a fringe benefit to his eligibility facade which merely occur as a consequence of the non-native birth registration process. However, the primary reason for his family registering his birth in Hawaii was to make sure he was eligible for something far less significant than the presidency. His grandparents wanted to make sure Obama could receive state financial assistance and medical care as an infant of an unemployed, wayward teenage mother and a foreign dead-beat, alcoholic, bigamist.

“The birth announcements were printed from unconfirmed information provided to the Newspapers by the Department of Health who received the information from Obama's grandparents, not a hospital," says Crosby in a phone call from Oahu.

“This information was published without the DOH or newspaper editors confirming the actual location of the birth in any hospital or location in Hawaii. I found thousands of birth registration records of children born outside of Hawaii who have their announcements published in these two newspapers."

Recall that Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows the state Health Department to register the foreign birth of any child as a native Hawaiian birth if the parents of that child can be proven to the satisfaction and criteria of the Director of the Department of Health only, they were residence of Hawaii within one year of the birth, regardless of the location of the birth. This law then mandates that the vital records registrar must register the birth with the vital records office in coordination with an official, original Hawaiian birth record. This law originated during Hawaii's territorial era beginning with births in 1911 and was most recently revised in 1982 to allow the Health Department's director to assume autonomous authority over the evaluation of applicants.

“The Health Department director has complete autonomy in determining whether a foreign applicant qualifies for an original birth record under Hawaii's administrative rules," added Crosby

"Essentially, this means that former Health Department director, Chiyome Fukino single-handedly determined the eligibility of Obama to be President of the U.S."

THE DAILY PEN: FINAL REPORT: Obama's Birth Announcements Fail To Indicate "Natural Born" Status

Old 04-24-2011, 05:09 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Daily Pen reporter spent 2 months investigating the procedure. The entire article is worth reading, but this is a relevant portion.

Crosby's article debunked here;

Pen spills ink, makes mess (updated) | Obama Conspiracy Theories

summary: the article is bull crap.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:33 AM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
It does not meet the basic requirement of showing he is a natural born citizen of the United States.

what are, in your opinion, the basic requirements for natural born citizen and what form documents them?

A true birth certificate of 1961 would have had his father as Negro, not Kenyan.

can you show me such rules/guidelines for reporting race for any state at any time?

"Item Title: FATHER’S RACE

Item Number: 25 certificate, 23 mother’s worksheet

Description: The race(s) that best describes what the father considers
himself to be.

Source of Information:

Preferred Source: The father"

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/Fin...s3-24-2005.pdf

Second of all, Kenya was under British authority, so he would be a dual citizen of Britain.

this is correct. the UK has control over whom they consider to be one of their citizens.

A dual citizen is not a natural born citizen.

wrong. this is a birther mantra that is not supported by any US law or agreed with by any congressman (former or current), constitutional scholar, law professor or judge.

I know you want to pretend that nbc is the same as naturalized

no i don't. i agree naturalized citizens are not NBC. obama is not a naturalized citizen. that status requires going thru the naturalization process. obama was a citizen by birth (NBC)

but them's the facts.

please point out where i am wrong.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:34 AM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
because they are not interested in the facts that lead to the truth, they are only interested in creating doubt.

In Ohio, there is the Ohio Revised Code AND the Administrative Code. The Administrative Code is were you would find the rules and regulation that govern how agencies interact with each other and the public. That is were the rules about what things are called, how public records are treated and what is included on the face of public records.

In all my readings of this joke of a thread I have yet seen one mention of Hawaii's Administrative Code. Maybe the $2160 price tag is why... Hawaii Administrative Code

So they would rather fill in the part of the law they don't have with speculation and BS because it all plays into their "create doubt" agenda.

Quote:
why would it take a "law" to change the name of state forms? No law is needed to that.

Show me the law that says that all record forms must have require a law to change it?

That is ridiculous.

The Department that handles the records can call their records whatever they want, with any and all revisions. Revisions are approved by the registrar of the Department.

If you have a problem with that, then contact the Department of Health in Hawaii

That is nothing but bullcrap.

I've already posted in this very thread that the story is a lie. You couldn't request a long form In person or online, or via mail-in.

Here is the form you could fill out, and its the SAME form that is issued to you whether you walk in the door at the Hawaii Department of Health or if you access it online:

Please tell me where on this form is the "long form" check box?

oh wait, the online form right?

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/pdf/birth.pdf

Nope. Same form. Same date of revision.

You rely on the claims from the Post and Email (a known hate, racist, birther propaganda site and where the original article was posted, which was a story related to Miki Booth - so hearsay of hearsay) of an account of an anonymous man who said he went to the DOH in Hawaii and said the forms had a "checkbox"

Of course, no evidence to support the claim, yet look at what I posted above

The actual form; the SAME form they have been using for nearly 6 years.

Tell me where on that form is a "check" box to get your long form.

I'm waiting. I've asked this question already, and you birthers have yet to answer it.

And before you claim they changed it, you can actually track the history of the form via archives.org and you can see in Dec of 2005 that the form has been the same since.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies