Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 11:11 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
The witnesses connections to Obama have been explained. They seem pretty reasonable to anyone that doesn't have some kind of emotional investment in believing Obama is Kenyan, in spite of all evidence.

The evidence is the only thing that matters, and it indicates that your conspiracy theory is unfounded. Every attempt at a private objective investigation has shown this, or else failed to show evidence of a conspiracy. Every court that has examined the issue has concluded this. Every agency that has been charged with looking into it has found this.

It's a done deal. The only purpose Birthers now serve is to discredit anyone and anything that can be at all associated with them. Even Banshee Bachmann won't go there.

Take a hint. Your position is unsupportable, and kind of embarrassing.
And people who believe this BS about some group that appeared out of nowhere that remembers this nobody being born have some serious issues.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:12 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I agree...

That is OK because the most important thing to me is my customers have their questions answered.

After all, they are paying the bill.

Just like the tax payers pay Obama.
i also agree with treating people with a basic level of respect and believe i have done that throughout this debate.

as for answering questions........... the question has been answered. can you imagine answering a question for a customer, showing proof of your statement, and the customer just reiterating the same question over and over and over again getting more hostile each time you answer?

Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is amazing.

Poll: What kind of president would Donald Trump make? - USATODAY.com

Trump...the seeds of doubt.
" only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA"

wasn't it 43% just two days ago?

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i also agree with treating people with a basic level of respect and believe i have done that throughout this debate.

as for answering questions........... the question has been answered. can you imagine answering a question for a customer, showing proof of your statement, and the customer just reiterating the same question over and over and over again getting more hostile each time you answer?
If I really could not satisfy their question, I would not do the job.

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
do you believe that same level of respect should be afforded to those who believe....:

- george bush orchestrated the attacks on 9/11.

Personally no, he was too stupid to do it alone, but it is believeable since he and his cronies profitted heavily from it

- that nasa never travelled to the moon.

Started because of a "pissing contest" between two countries
wanting to be the first on the moon

- that the government is covering up the remains of a UFO that crashed in roswell, NM.

This would proably rock the religous world, perhaps there were weapons of mass destruction on it
.... and if not, why?
But to keep pushing an issue that despite of the obvious facts that were presented even by his rivals that he was born here, is kind of stupid

Old 04-26-2011, 11:16 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
And people who believe this BS about some group that appeared out of nowhere that remembers this nobody being born have some serious issues.
People whose connections to the birth have been explained. He wasn't "nobody" to them, except possibly to the woman who gave birth at the same time - and that's really just extra circumstantial evidence to supplement what the people who actually knew his mother can testify to.

It's unrefuted evidence unless you have something to counter it. Just expressing doubts about it doesn't mean a thing.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:20 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
How is that even relevant?

I don't get why he simply hasn't presented a birth certificate.
The State of Hawaii issues a "certificate of live birth" not a "birth certificate." It's the same thing as far as Hawaii is concerned. That certificate clearly states that it is proof of birth in Hawaii and can be used for all official documents.

Obama has presented it; the State of Hawaii has also. Bachmann has accepted it as proof; Ann Coulter accepted it as proof.

The only ones who haven't are the nutjobs that wouldn't believe it if they witnessed the birth themselves.

It's completely loony and calls into question the rational thought ability of the hard right.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:24 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Why are you calling laysayfair a jackass?
Hardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Given the facts presented don't you think those who believe that Obama's COLB is official are indeed intellectually superior to birthers?
I'm not even calling you one

None of us, would dare claim intellectually superiority on
CD, would we

Old 04-26-2011, 11:27 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Well, I guess we don't have to debate release
of Obama's original 1961 birth certificate anymore

According to Donald, it's missing or one does not exist
The End.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Donald Trump: Obama's Birth Certificate Is "Missing"

I'm sure this guy is really upset

YouTube - Show us your birth certificate, Barack Obama! Are you hiding something?!
It's interesting that CNN's investigators have asked the people in HI if they have heard from any of Trump's "investigators" and the answer is always no. Trump's full of it!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
" only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA"

wasn't it 43% just two days ago?
Who believes polls anyways. Obama will find out what
folks believe in, or not, come election time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies