Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcjap View Post
Back then in NY, that's what the city would give you. Mine is a black copy with white lettering, I used mine (without a seal) for everything including, grammar school, ss card, obtaining an ID, working papers, license, college, employment and to leave the country many times to Cananda and Bermuda. About 10-15 years ago, I was going on a cruise and someone recommended that I order a real birth certificate with a seal. That sure surprised me so I can understand Trump thinking his is the official document. I'm sure his even got him his first passport. While it may not be "official" it was widely accepted as "the" birth certificate.

If BO was born here, then there is something on the real birth certificate that he doesn't want us to see, hence the "certification of birth" we are shown...
No, it's not what the city gave you; it's a hospital souvenir birth certificate. It has practically none of the information on a "real" birth certificate. It doesn't even list his mother's given name. And I like that comment, while not "official". . . People have been arguing that Obama hasn't "released" his birth certificate from some vault inside a Hawaii volcano, yet this piece of crap is OK? LOL!

Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
As opposed to the huckster you voted for
What was the alternative. McCain with Palin as a Vice President. Couldn't risk that. Seeing Russia from your house is not qualification for being VPOTUS.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:31 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,106,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The legal birth certificate is the real birth certificate hence what Obama released. His actual legal birth certificate.
Whatever you want to call it, it's not the first document that was ever issued for BO...that's what I want to see...

Old 03-28-2011, 11:33 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Before "The Donald" runs for the office, I think that someone in the CIA should investigate his "Russian spy" mail order bride.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Whatever you want to call it, it's not the first document that was ever issued for BO...that's what I want to see...
Funny how you dismiss Obama's document because it says certificate of live birth, but yet acknowledge Trump's, which says certificate of birth, except Trum's is written in crayon.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:41 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Trump has also failed 3 times at business, filing for bankruptcy 2-3 times.

And the best thing is he has recovered from those and is now worth 2.7 billion dollars.

Lets use the percentages shall we?

Do you know he owns or has owned thousands of businesses in his lifetime and only 3 failed. Each of those three he was able to recover and ended up with a percentage of the business if it recovered and they did.

He is a very successful businessman who is well respected.

When you are worth 2.7 billion come talk to us.

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN BUSINESS LIKE TRUMP KILLS LIBERALS for some reason.

I can smell some jealousy as well.

* Obama made 400k per year or more for many years and still had student loans he never paid off for some reason years later. Guess he was not very good at handling money if he could not pay back his student loans making 400k or more a year. I know, he was waiting on someone to forgive his student loans like he wants for students today. He has no personal or business success stories to speak of. Trump, well we dont have enough memory to list all of his accomplishments and successes.

Old 03-28-2011, 11:42 PM

1,162 posts, read 2,106,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Funny how you dismiss Obama's document because it says certificate of live birth, but yet acknowledge Trump's, which says certificate of birth, except Trum's is written in crayon.
Mine is like Trumps so I know what he has. That was the first document issued. I want to see the first document issued for BO...why do you dismiss what I want to see?

Old 03-28-2011, 11:44 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
AGAIN, Trump did not file for bankruptcy.. And considering the HUNDREDS of businesses he owns.. I'll take that success rate anyday of the week..

Whats your business success rate? Do you mind sharing?
No, he didn't file personal bankruptcy. He filed
business bankruptcy three times. He needs to
be in charge of our deficit.....I think he is the
only one that can find a way to get rid of it in
bankruptcy

Old 03-28-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Mine is like Trumps so I know what he has. That was the first document issued. I want to see the first document issued for BO...why do you dismiss what I want to see?
Because you have double standards and contradict yourself. You dismiss Obama's document because it has the words "certificate of live birth" yet acknowledge Trump's which says "certificate of birth"

Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
No, he didn't file personal bankruptcy. He filed
business bankruptcy three times. He needs to
be in charge of our deficit.....I think he is the
only one that can find a way to get rid of it in
bankruptcy
Trump didnt get rid of the debt in bankruptcy, he used bk to renegotiate the debt, which included giving up control, which he later regained when the investors discovered they couldnt run the business as good as Trump..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies