Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 12:13 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Used to be? Prove it, bud! You don't much like links, do you? Pesky little things. And don't give me this "google is your friend" business again.

Highcotton doesn't prove anything. just repeats the claims of those criminal birthers

He doesn't care that Hollister illegally accessed Obama's records

He doesn't care that a known document forger forged the Kenyan birth certificate.

He doesn't care that Dr. Orly Taitz was fined $20K for her antics in filing frivolous law suits

He doesn't care when officers of the military defy orders to deploy based on lies.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:14 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
You posted this in another thread as well. I thought that was against the TOS. Anyway, this idiot is in big trouble. I hope he gets his butt canned but good.

A Colorado Springs man who claims to have records that prove Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate was forged could face criminal charges because he is alleged to have illegally accessed an online Social Security database.

Hollister has challenged in a lawsuit that Obama is not an American citizen. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear that suit on Jan. 18.

Hollister could face charges of identity theft and fraud.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:25 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Default Obama had a fraudulent SS number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You posted this in another thread as well. I thought that was against the TOS. Anyway, this idiot is in big trouble. I hope he gets his butt canned but good.

A Colorado Springs man who claims to have records that prove Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate was forged could face criminal charges because he is alleged to have illegally accessed an online Social Security database.

Hollister has challenged in a lawsuit that Obama is not an American citizen. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear that suit on Jan. 18.

Hollister could face charges of identity theft and fraud.
Yeah, in an answer to another poster about where I heard what I posted about I gave this link as well.
Since it appeared this gem is not on the board I thought you'd all love to read it. On the Huntington Post as well by the way.

I agree with you that the guy could be in trouble, but for him to be in trouble he would have had to actually have gotten a hold of Obama's information and if the information is as reported we have a President claiming a Hawaiian birth, with a Colorado SS# that was never given out.
That would kind of mean the President has a fraudulent social security number, why?

Old 04-23-2011, 12:32 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Yeah, in an answer to another poster about where I heard what I posted about I gave this link as well.
Since it appeared this gem is not on the board I thought you'd all love to read it. On the Huntington Post as well by the way.

I agree with you that the guy could be in trouble, but for him to be in trouble he would have had to actually have gotten a hold of Obama's information and if the information is as reported we have a President claiming a Hawaiian birth, with a Colorado SS# that was never given out.
That would kind of mean the President has a fraudulent social security number, why?
Are you certain that it is not a Conneticut SSN# rather than Colorado?

Fradulent? That is a big leap without evidence. Suspicious that his SSN is from a state he, his mother, nor his grandparents, were ever residents, yes, highly suspicious.

The other thing no one has come up with is a copy of the passport Soetero/Obama used in the early 80's to travel to Pakistan. There is question as to whether it was an American passport, or a Thai passport.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:33 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Poor, poor birther me, poor poor birther me...

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

NEXT!

Old 04-23-2011, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Are you certain that it is not a Conneticut SSN# rather than Colorado?

Fradulent? That is a big leap without evidence. Suspicious that his SSN is from a state he, his mother, nor his grandparents, were ever residents, yes, highly suspicious.

The other thing no one has come up with is a copy of the passport Soetero/Obama used in the early 80's to travel to Pakistan. There is question as to whether it was an American passport, or a Thai passport.
I would check with the story, the main point is that is wasn't from Hawaii.
Also if the story is accurate, yeah the number was not valid and would have to mean anyone using such a number could be charged with fraud.

Now keep in mind this is a news story, until we find out more on this, this is not etched in stone, right?

Yeah, he's not shown his passport and tied up all his past school records as well. He also along with his wife gave up their law licenses I hear.
I don't know why either, but this is a story of tis guy with Obama's draft information.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:48 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

NEXT!
Looks like a wrap.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:52 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Also if the story is accurate, yeah the number was not valid and would have to mean anyone using such a number could be charged with fraud.

Now keep in mind this is a news story, until we find out more on this, this is not etched in stone, right?

Yeah, he's not shown his passport and tied up all his past school records as well. He also along with his wife gave up their law licenses I hear.
I don't know why either, but this is a story of tis guy with Obama's draft information.
What this CO Springs man did is the news story. A copy of Obama's selective service info was online quite some tiem ago by a conservative blogger, whom I believe obtained it through the FOIA before Obama was actually elected. It was pointed out at that time that the selective service application was backdated raising suspicion that Obama did not file during the time period required by law. The SSN# thing has been out there for some time too, at least on some of the not "prime time" talk radio shows.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

The SSN Numbering Scheme

NEXT!
First, the card number was a fake, so you would have a President using a fraudulent SS card if this story is true. That would be a big NEXT IMO.

With a fraudulent card I doubt they verified it was going to fit a supposed resident from Hawaii.

Old 04-23-2011, 12:55 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:

No reason BO would have a selective service record since he would have been too young to be drafted before the draft was abolished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies