Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 09:04 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
... somebody got to him and he recanted - how obvious can it be???
can we add him to the conspiracy list then?

Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
World Nut Daily.

News for you, that isn't a certified document. That is just a photocopy of a form; it has no weight as an official document since it doesn't have the seal of Hawaii, no date by the registrar, and no signature.

We don't know what DANAE (the person who requested) did. She never posted a video of her opening the envelope to receive that copy.

She has posted before, that she had the original COLB. How do we know that she didn't simply copy her original onto a blank piece of paper?

A receipt tells us nothing. It just says she paid $10 for something. she could have received the COLB like everyone in Hawaii does, but it doesn't prove that she paid for a long form copy.

And since that posting, DANAE has gone silent. When pressed for more evidence, she completely disappeared off the net.
You wouldn't be saying we can't believe what's posted on the internet, now would you? Isn't that exactly what Obammy and you are asking us to believe? He couldn't even get that right, several forensic experts tore it apart, proving both COLB's of Obama were forged. For that matter, the letter from Obama to the hospital wasn't real either.

WND was first to question the authenticity of the letter by revealing the image displayed on the hospital's website was not the image of an actual paper letter, but merely a computer-created likeness of a letter using HTML code, the building blocks of websites.

Read more: Obama's 'birth hospital' in astonishing cover-up Obama's 'birth hospital' in astonishing cover-up

Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:
It's not the same form.
then what do you believe is the form that hawaii has provided for proof of birth since 2001? can you show an example of that form?

Old 04-23-2011, 09:14 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Sent: Tue 4/12/11 3:23 PM
To: donalyn.delacruz@hawaii.gov
RE: CHANGE OF POLICY AT THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH‏

Mahalo. I operate an online newspaper, The Post & Email, and we have been investigating corruption in your state and all over the country for the last 20 months.

A resident of Hawaii went to the Health Department this morning and filled out the request form for a copy of his long-form birth certificate. The man was told he can no longer obtain one.

When did this policy change, and where is the documentation? Why would someone be refused a copy of his original vital record? I have one of mine.

I left a message with your office last week which was not answered, before Dr. Chiyome Fukino told MSNBC yesterday that long-form birth certificates are no longer available.

Your governor has stated that Obama has no long-form birth certificate, although the previous governor said that he did. In fact, Dr. Fukino said she had seen it twice, in violation of state law. Also discussing what was in the birth record is a violation of your law.

Can you tell me what is going on? Has the policy been changed to protect Obama? Why did Governor Lingle say that Obama had an original vital record but Governor Abercrombie says he doesn’t? Was it made to disappear, or, as former Elections Clerk Tim Adams has stated, did one never exist?

What are officials in Hawaii hiding from the American people, and why?

Thank you.

Sharon Rondeau
Editor
The Post & Email, Inc.

HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH MAKES UP THE RULES AS IT GOES ALONG

Old 04-23-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then what do you believe is the form that hawaii has provided for proof of birth since 2001? can you show an example of that form?
Okay, you say they changed the policy in 2001 - can you prove that? Show me the legal documentation that states the policy change. I would expect more than an interoffice memo - something legal.
If that is true, then we shouldn't be able to find anyone that got a long form copy after 2001, correct? What month and who authorized it? show me.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Does Hawaii Ever Release LONG-FORM Birth Certificates?

The answer is Yes - as recent as September, 2010, with verification of the transaction.
as mentioned above the "danae" certificate does not have an embossed state seal or signature from registrar. it does not meet the federal standard for proof of birth.

Old 04-23-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
If that is true, then we shouldn't be able to find anyone that got a long form copy after 2001, correct?.
correct.

( the "danae" certificate does not meet federal standards for proof of birth ).

Old 04-23-2011, 09:28 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
as mentioned above the "danae" certificate does not have an embossed state seal or signature from registrar. it does not meet the federal standard for proof of birth.
That does not explain WHY the change was made!

Sent: Tue 4/12/11 3:23 PM
To: donalyn.delacruz@hawaii.gov
RE: CHANGE OF POLICY AT THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH‏

Mahalo. I operate an online newspaper, The Post & Email, and we have been investigating corruption in your state and all over the country for the last 20 months.

A resident of Hawaii went to the Health Department this morning and filled out the request form for a copy of his long-form birth certificate. The man was told he can no longer obtain one.

When did this policy change, and where is the documentation? Why would someone be refused a copy of his original vital record? I have one of mine.

I left a message with your office last week which was not answered, before Dr. Chiyome Fukino told MSNBC yesterday that long-form birth certificates are no longer available.

Your governor has stated that Obama has no long-form birth certificate, although the previous governor said that he did. In fact, Dr. Fukino said she had seen it twice, in violation of state law. Also discussing what was in the birth record is a violation of your law.

Can you tell me what is going on? Has the policy been changed to protect Obama? Why did Governor Lingle say that Obama had an original vital record but Governor Abercrombie says he doesn’t? Was it made to disappear, or, as former Elections Clerk Tim Adams has stated, did one never exist?

What are officials in Hawaii hiding from the American people, and why?

Thank you.

Sharon Rondeau
Editor
The Post & Email, Inc.

HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH MAKES UP THE RULES AS IT GOES ALONG

Old 04-23-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
correct.

( the "danae" certificate does not meet federal standards for proof of birth ).
don't know if danae is truthful or not, but this is what native born citizen found;

The next step was to look at Chapter 117 of HAR 11 (Hawaiian Administrative Rules) which outlines that certain information can be made available to anyone in a non-certified manner. It referred to Section 2.2 to outline the limitations.

So it appears that the State of Hawaii releases data in three different instances
1. Under HRS 338-18 as certified data to applicants who have an immediate interest
2. Under HRS 338-18, amended in 1982, as a letter of verification of data known to the applicant and requested by the applicant.

3. As non verified data, limited by Section 2.2 which as far as I have been able to determine limits data to index data only to anyone, and to those who are found to have sufficient interest also full data.
Danae Long Form Hawaiian Certificate? | Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored (http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/danae-long-form-hawaiian-certificate/ - broken link)

Old 04-23-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
That does not explain WHY the change was made!
format for proof of birth documents change regularly. this is true for every state. the current hawaiian format meets with all federal requirements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies