Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2011, 11:23 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,256,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It's called a "Certificate of Fetal Death".

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/FDE...03finalACC.pdf
Thanks. I don't know what Hawaii calls theirs.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:24 PM

26,546 posts, read 14,373,635 times
an interesting/funny tid-bit i just stumbled across. in 1998 a national expert panel was put together to evaluate and revise standards for recording "birth certificate" information. one of the experts........ alvin t. onaka !

THE NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Making Vital Statistics More Vital

Old 04-23-2011, 11:24 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,398,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I don't want a copy. I'm wondering why Obama doesn't
have a stamped dated photocopy PRE 2007, from
a previous decade.

He traveled quite a bit, even as a child, outside of the United States, and lived in another country as a child
as a United States citizen, and the only datable
stamped photocopy of a birth certificate he presents is
from 2007.

I guess some people just don't need photocopies of
their birth certificates at hand, the first 45 years of their life. I just don't know many.
I can't remember why my mom ordered my BC when I was 16. I truly don't think it was for the driver's license. It might have been to apply for a SS card. Other than that, the only time I ever needed it was to get a passport. I've gone to school, including college and grad school, gotten married (twice), had several jobs, all of which some people here on CD claim they've had to show their BCs for, and never once was asked for mine.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:26 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,256,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
an interesting/funny tid-bit i just stumbled across. in 1998 a national expert panel was put together to evaluate and revise standards for recording "birth certificate" information. one of the experts........ alvin t. onaka !

THE NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Making Vital Statistics More Vital

Nice find. He's been with Hawaii's DoH for decades...for one, he would have a lot to say.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He'd rather spend over a million dollars ....
exactly what did he purchase with that money?

Old 04-23-2011, 11:32 PM

22,140 posts, read 19,372,092 times
Quote:
He could request a copy be made available, or he could be compelled to do so, by a court. He'd rather spend over a million dollars blocking all attempts to view it, and the courts thus far appear complicit in this charade.
And if he or a court would request a copy made available, they would get exactly the same type Obama has released because that is the type of certified birth certificate that is released by the state of Hawaii.

And of course he hasn't spent millions on it, more birther stupidity and lies in which they attempt to claim all of the Obama's legal fees are somehow related to the birther garbage, when in fact every President has legal fees.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:36 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,995,448 times
Quote:
He could request a copy be made available, or he could be compelled to do so, by a court. He'd rather spend over a million dollars blocking all attempts to view it, and the courts thus far appear complicit in this charade.
I know nothing about what he has spent, or not
spent.

See, I'm not taking about him requesting a copy now.
I just find it unusual that as a State Senator, a child
who traveled abroad, an adult who traveled abroad,
he did not already have a photocopy birth certificate
from an earlier time in his history, in his possession,
stamped and dated.

I'll give you an example. I have an original photocopy birth certificate dated shortly after my birth.
But I also have a photo copy dated from 1980's
when I moved to another state, and left my original
with my mother.

Personally, I think Obama's certificate of live
birth, even with the little info it has on it, would
be as credible, if it had an older date on it.

Now it just looks like: I'll get a copy of my birth certificate
in 2007 before I run for office. Like he never needed,
or used one in the past. I find that very odd.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,535,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Oh yes, let's change some of our outdated information = scrubbing.

"Yes, let everything around our rules change to meet with current standards, but our rules for the Homelands Program will stay the same, asking for forms that are no longer available."

You know, since 2008, HDOH hasn't offered a Certification of Live Birth. They now provide Certificate of Live Birth. I would'nt call it "scrubbin" to change their rules to accept something that is CURRENTLY offered.

the Hawaiian Homelands site hadn't updated their rules in nearly 3 years, so finally someone told them "hey you're stuff is outdated"

Gee, I guess keeping old information is a good thing for LEGAL documents when you are looking to QUALIFY for a program to help native Hawaiian's obtain LAND.

Wow, you are on a roll of posting LONG DEBUNKED claims

Kapiolani didn't "scrub" anything from their site (again updating a site to birthers = scrubbing) . Since the centennial was a while ago, there is no need to keep it on their site)

You can still find the letter here:
http://www.kapiolanigift.org/doc/centennial-magazine.pdf (broken link)
(Page 6)

Look, they even have a video:

YouTube - Kapi'olani Centennial Video, January 2009

yeah, that's scrubbing

Obama never stated he was born at Queens - you link to an image at UPI; Here is the actual article
Sen. Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois - UPI.com

With this at the bottom:
(This item was corrected July 8, 2009, to fix the name of the hospital where Obama was born. The original item incorrectly identified the facility as Queen's Hospital, an error made by the writer.)

The Queens Hospital claim was made by the WRITER of the article, NOT OBAMA. And UPI has been notoriously bad at facts:
Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: UPI and Queens Hospital

Maya never claimed that Obama was born at Queens, that was the "belief" of a writer, who used WIKIPEDIA as a source for the hospital claim. the wikipedia entry was done by a Hawaiian college kid, who just guessed at where Obama was born.

Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: Maya Soetoro and The Rainbow Edition Newsletter

The rest of your quote is just a reference to the UPI article. The article was wrong, since Obama never stated he was born at Queens, and its been shown that UPI has a problem when they cite facts.
Right, or it's been scrubbed and the UPI information has been changed to fit the fiction, as the screen capture suggests. CYA He has the power and the best internet techs our money can buy.
I believe he has so many willing to help maintain this coverup, because they are convinced it is safer to play along than expose themselves to the wrath of a sitting President and the DNC, he's almost gone anyway, and it could lead to riots in the streets. We want to know, and are willing to accept the consequences, whatever they may be. We deserve to know the truth.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:41 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,995,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I can't remember why my mom ordered my BC when I was 16. I truly don't think it was for the driver's license. It might have been to apply for a SS card. Other than that, the only time I ever needed it was to get a passport. I've gone to school, including college and grad school, gotten married (twice), had several jobs, all of which some people here on CD claim they've had to show their BCs for, and never once was asked for mine.
That may be true, but if you traveled like Obama did,
or my husband who was military - it's almost imperative,
you have one. But once you got it, you didn't just
throw it away - you probably put it in a file somewhere,
and it would have a stamped date on it from when you
requested that photocopy when you were 16.

I'm not saying you used it on a regular basis - most
folks don't - Your not whipping it out every other day
I'm just saying when you get it, you
usually keep it.

Old 04-23-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Personally, I think Obama's certificate of live
birth, even with the little info it has on it, would
be as credible, if it had an older date on it.
any thoughts on the index data or newspaper reports?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies