Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 12:06 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I find that guy hysterically funny Maybe a good investigator doesn't even let folks know he's investigating

I don't know the law on that either, maybe you can
tell me: Does an investigator have to identify who he
is?
You think a stranger can just walk into government offices and look at official documents without anyone helping them. There are plenty of legal avenues investigators follow and they do ask for help. Inverstigators will be noticed in government offices, but keep kidding yourself, it's your perogative.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:34 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The notoriety part is the very fact that a white woman gave birth to a black baby---kind of rare in the 1960s, especially given the fact that blacks only made up 1% of the Hawaiian population back then. If you had a baby in the same hospital as Ann Durham (as the woman in the article stated) and you went to the nursery ward to view the babies, you'd remember the black baby next to yours because the child was NOT non-describe as you are claiming. I can remember, for example, exactly the first time I ever saw a black person. You can not judge past decades and race relationship by today's standards.

As for the others in the article, they were friends or colleagues of Mrs. Obama.

Pssst! Do you want to know a secret? All black children do not look black at birth. So can you (at least try to) imagine a bi-racial newborn? They would pretty much look white and therefore would look like any other white child in the nursery.Soooo.... why would anyone with ANY common sense even listen to that woman? I think that she is nuttier than a snickers bar

Come to think of it, I can't believe that you actually twisted your fingers to write that you can remember when you seen your first black person, I mean do you remember the first time that you seen a Mexican? How about an Asian? I really enjoy being remembered as if I was an object for display. Are you and the Trumpster related or did you both go to the same grammer school?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:01 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Obama Birth Certificate 'Missing'

"...it's not there or it doesn't exist."

Old 04-26-2011, 01:04 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Heard it on the grapevine....

Why is Trump's unsubstantiated claim more credible than the claims of Obama which have been substantiated by Hawaiian officials, from the governor down?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:12 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:

You forgot the relevant part: According to Trump [and Trump alone.]

Old 04-26-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

Why is Trump's unsubstantiated claim more credible than the claims of Obama which have been substantiated by Hawaiian officials, from the governor down?
Because clown Obozo is a known LIAR that cannot be trusted by anyone.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:23 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,195,863 times
Quote:

It's not credible at all to reasonable people. Someone who is not named, supposedly saying there is no BC, when no Trump investigator has asked any officials about Obama's BC is not even enough to convince most thinking six year olds of anything.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:27 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:

Because they aren't "lily white" like Trump ....

Old 04-26-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
It's not credible at all to reasonable people. Someone who is not named, supposedly saying there is no BC, when no Trump investigator has asked any officials about Obama's BC is not even enough to convince most thinking six year olds of anything.
Do you personally know what Trump's investigators have done?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:32 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:

if trump had said " the certificate absolutely exists. i just won't tell you who told me or how they know " would you accept that as fact?

why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies