Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 07:47 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times

Advertisements

"Judicial Watch announced today (2/26/15) that on February 11, 2015, it uncovered documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing that top aides for then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills, knew from the outset that the Benghazi mission compound was under attack by armed assailants tied to a terrorist group. The documents were produced as a result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State ((No. 1:14-cv-01511). The documents make no reference to a spontaneous demonstration or Internet video, except in an official statement issued by Hillary Clinton. Judicial Watch lawsuit focused on Mrs. Clinton’s involvement in the Benghazi scandal."

Despite her three top staff members being informed that a terrorist group had claimed credit for the attack, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, issued an official statement, also produced to Judicial Watch, claiming the assault may have been in “a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

Cheryl Mills asks that the State Department stop answering press inquiries at 12:11 am on September 12, despite the ongoing questions about “Chris’ whereabouts.”

In an email to State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland, Jacob Kennedy, and Phillipe Reines (then-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications and Senior Communications Advisor), Mills writes: Can we stop answering emails for the night Toria b/c now the first one [Hillary Clinton’s “inflammatory material posted on the Internet” statement] is hanging out there. Earlier in the chain of emails, Nuland told Mills, Sullivan, and Patrick Kennedy (Under Secretary of State for Management) that she “ignored” a question about Ambassador Steven’s status and whereabouts from a CBS News Reporter.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Top Hillary Clinton Advisers Knew Immediately that Assault on Benghazi was Armed Attack - Judicial Watch

The afore mentioned Victoria Nuland (who is the first person I heard make a Benghazi announcement) was promoted right after the incident.

The down to the minute timeline and content, based on the documents Judicial Watch had to go to court to obtain, is in the linked story above.

The news story based on the above is here below the CPAC story:

National Review

How can you vote for this woman for your next president?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 07:51 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
I can because 6 other previous investigations say the opposite irrc.

Old 02-27-2015, 07:55 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
I see someone got a brand new tinfoil hat this morning .

Old 02-27-2015, 07:56 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post

Nice profile pic.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:00 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Right, based upon incomplete information the state department and Obama administration didn't want to turn over

Old 02-27-2015, 08:01 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post

Yeah, the emails are fake.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:04 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
It's more like the previous 50 'investigations'.

There has been 50 briefings about this. I didn't make it up.

I am not voting for her, but please quit spending my tax payer money just to attack a political rival. It's BS of the highest order.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:14 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
As we can see here, yet again, the leftists will deny literally anything and everything that does not fit with their preferred narrative.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:20 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's more like the previous 50 'investigations'.

There has been 50 briefings about this. I didn't make it up.

I am not voting for her, but please quit spending my tax payer money just to attack a political rival. It's BS of the highest order.
Except they didn't have these emails which in testimony they claimed to have deleted and were not able to be recovered.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
We already knew she was a fault or at least lacking in her duties.......otherwise her answers would have been much more educated then, "was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?"

signed,Hillary Clinton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies