U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 10:28 AM

41,314 posts, read 38,519,047 times

Advertisements

Yes, she called for the NFZ what seems like ages ago.

Palin Doctrine Emerges as Arab League Echoes Her Demarche on Libya - March 16, 2011 - The New York Sun

Quote:
The call by the Arab League for Western military intervention in an Arab state — in this case asking that a UN “no-fly zone” be imposed over Libya – is not only without precedent but it puts in formal terms what Governor Palin stated three weeks ago should have been America’s response to the political and humanitarian crisis now unfolding there.

The former GOP vice presidential candidate was being interviewed on February 23rd on national television by Sean Hannity on a range of issues. On the Libya crisis, she proposed a no-fly-zone to protect the armed and un-armed opposition to the Qaddafi regime.
The 'Palin Doctrine': Obama follows Mama Grizzly to war in Libya - The Hill's Pundits Blog

Quote:
What I thought was odd about this discussion was that it appeared to begin in the mainstream press only with Clark’s thoughtful opposition while one major political figure likely to enter the presidential race of 2012 had already discussed a no-fly zone on Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show: Sarah Palin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 10:47 AM

18,154 posts, read 16,680,220 times
So this only means your hero did some studying before her interview.

And why is it that you attack when a liberal post something about Palin but it is ok when you post?

Old 03-19-2011, 11:04 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,176,033 times
I do not support a Palin run for the Presidency. However, I will say that Barack Obama sure did get out-gunned on this one. I'd say that's a tad bit embarrassing for the Prez.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I do not support a Palin run for the Presidency. However, I will say that Barack Obama sure did get out-gunned on this one. I'd say that's a tad bit embarrassing for the Prez.
Yeah but, the MSM will not highlight this, that Palin called for a NFZ way, way before it became a pimple on obama's butt.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:59 PM

23,851 posts, read 19,176,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah but, the MSM will not highlight this, that Palin called for a NFZ way, way before it became a pimple on obama's butt.
And exactly the reason the leftist looneys on this forum are remaining quiet on this thread. They have absolutely no ammunition to defend this President on the Libyan issue.

Palin 1 - Obama 0

Ouch...that's gotta hurt!

Old 03-19-2011, 04:44 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,164,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
And exactly the reason the leftist looneys on this forum are remaining quiet on this thread. They have absolutely no ammunition to defend this President on the Libyan issue.

Palin 1 - Obama 0

Ouch...that's gotta hurt!
I looked up if Palin did say this beforehand, and she did. Wow, just astounding. Must suck if you're a liberal always reading Huffy and seeing articles on a frequent basis trashing on Palin and Clinton following Palin no wonder the usual suspects are keeping quiet

Old 03-19-2011, 04:46 PM

I wonder how many scoffed and ridiculed her for her suggestion, way bay in February.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:51 PM

3,858 posts, read 5,967,677 times
Quote:
I wonder how many scoffed and ridiculed her for her suggestion, way bay in February.
I don't know either. But if such attacks exist I'm sure you can find them on the Internets. I never heard about her statement or any response. Funny that the lets-keep-out gang now see Palin's remarks as important.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:51 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,164,460 times
Quote:
You can also thrown in, how many called her a warmonger. If Obama takes direct military action with boots on the ground, I guess he'd also be playing the war card just like she said as well. Looks like Obama isn't the peace president like so many liberals thought he'd be. That's gotta be some really strong kool-aid

Old 03-19-2011, 05:44 PM

3,858 posts, read 5,967,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You can also thrown in, how many called her a warmonger.
Strawman. AFAIK no one called her a warmonger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or