U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 04:36 PM

25,165 posts, read 47,423,028 times

Advertisements

Obama will be handing out bags of tortilla chips and salsa dip to the peasants as a Shakira tribute band plays on the side-stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Not a typo.

Meant to spell it that way....MOOCHelle. As in MOOCHING off of the taxpayers every three weeks on vacations. 5 star hotels for her entourage, etc.

In this economy, she should show more restraint. But, alas, she is not going to pass up on her one term in the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2011, 04:37 PM

4,091 posts, read 3,286,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Way to ruin my joke, Bieber isn't Latino.

However, it's possible Juan Gabriel is trying to make a comeback on this Obama Tour.

I can just imagine it now Obama taking turns dancing with Juan Gabriel and then Ricky Martin. Ohh what good times will be had.
How about Enrique?

Old 03-19-2011, 04:38 PM

3,983 posts, read 3,279,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
.. Libya is about protecting the people and, hopefully, letting them reclaim their government for democracy. Pretty straight-forward and very different.
... reclaim their government for democracy? ..

Sure, reclaim their government .. surely the funniest post in these forum threads so far today .. .. I doubt though, very seriously, that democracy has anything at all to do with it.

Hey .. here's an idea .. How about we try to reclaim our own Government for democracy before we go wandering across half the planet to help someone else reclaim theirs?

Old 03-19-2011, 04:39 PM

He thinks he is Juan Gabriel

Google Image Result for http://www.elarsenal.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/juan-gabriel2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
With his wife and daughters in tow. Why do they need to go?

Who does this guy think he is-Elvis?

"President Barack Obama arrived in Brazil on Saturday for the start of a three-country, five-day tour of Latin America to promote greater economic ties and improved regional security."

"Air Force One touched down in the highland capital of Brasilia in an early-morning mix of sunshine and raindrops with the president, Michelle Obama, and daughters Sasha and Malia aboard."

Obama: US supports rise of Brazil's economy - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110319/ap_on_go_pr_wh/lt_obama_latin_america - broken link)

Old 03-19-2011, 04:41 PM

Enrique will parachute onto the stage and sing "La-Cucaracha" with Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
How about Enrique?

Old 03-19-2011, 04:41 PM

26,850 posts, read 15,083,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
... reclaim their government for democracy? ..

Sure, reclaim their government .. surely the funniest post in these forum threads so far today .. .. I doubt though, very seriously, that democracy has anything at all to do with it.

Hey .. here's an idea .. How about we try to reclaim our own Government for democracy before we go wandering across half the planet to help someone else reclaim theirs?

I know the spin is ludricous.
Nobody has a clue who these "rebels" represent or what form of government will replace the existing one once we topple it.

Old 03-19-2011, 04:42 PM

4,091 posts, read 3,286,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I know the spin is ludricous.
Nobody has a clue who these "rebels" represent or what form of government will replace the existing one once we topple it.
And that is the biggest problem. Just like Egypt.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:00 PM

5,615 posts, read 12,464,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
How is a woman in very good physical shape considered fat? Seems like either gender and/or racial bigotry rests beneath your words. Hard to tell.
When in doubt there's always RACE CARD!

Old 03-19-2011, 07:45 PM

3,161 posts, read 3,726,657 times
I dont blame the guy, I enjoy spending spring break in Brasil also

Old 03-19-2011, 07:47 PM

3,161 posts, read 3,726,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Red carpet or not, Obama is liked in Brazil at least 100 times more than any of his predecesors.

As far as Michele Obama...I hate what she wore getting off of Air Force One. Didnt do a thing for her figure, the color was atrocious and the silhouette made her look frumpy.

Ugh...Brazil is a very fashion conscious country. She should have stepped it up a notch.

wrong. I have family there, I travel there frequently, they keep asking what the hell is wrong with that guy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or