U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:41 PM
 
450 posts, read 435,654 times
Reputation: 203

Advertisements

When all hell broke lose in Libya about a month ago, Obama was a weak dittering President who needed to do something to stop innocent civilans from being killed by a dangerous dictator (according to Right wing/Consertative whiners)
Because Obama did not want to take the lead and get Americans involved in yet another confilct where we are footing the bill. Obama perferred to take the right approched by getting the UN and other nations involved. Right wingers called him weaker than Carter, and that Obama was single handely allowing the world to self distruct by not taking action.

SO now that the correct approach has manifested and the UN and other nations along with the U.S. are taking action against Libya.

OBAMA is a war-mongering President getting America involved in yet another war!!??
Now that Obama is taking action he needs to be impeached because he is taking his focus off of America's issues and waisting more U.S. Money when we're broke!

WAIT WHAT!!??? Which one is it?

I am so sick of the Conservatives constant whining and complaining about Obama. You all lose credibility when its obvious you're criticizing the President regardless of what he does.

The hypocriscy is unbelivable!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:45 PM
 
Location: Great Falls, Montana
3,983 posts, read 3,379,890 times
Reputation: 1301
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
When all hell broke lose in Libya about a month ago, Obama was a weak dittering President who needed to do something to stop innocent civilans from being killed by a dangerous dictator (according to Right wing/Consertativeswhiners)
Because Obama did not want to take the lead and get Americans involved in yet another confilct where we are footing the bill. Obama perferred to take the right approched by getting the UN and other nations involved. Right wingers called him weaker than Carter, and that Obama was single handely allowing the world to self distruct.

SO now that the correct approach has manifested and the UN and other nations along the U.S. Are taking action against Libya.

NOW OBAMA is a war-mongering President getting America involved in yet another war!
Now that Obama is taking action he needs to be impeached because he is taking his focus off of America's issues and waisting more U.S. Money when we're broke!

WAIT WHAT!!??? Which one is it?

I am so sick of the Conservatives constant whining and complaining about Obama. You all lose credibility when its obvious you're criticizing the Predisent regardless of what he does.

The hypocriscy is unbelivable!!!!
Um .. so tell me .. how does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot for a change .. pretty good? .. I could tell by your post that you were just beside yourself with glee .. I mean, afterall .. who were those that voted Obama into office because he B.S.'ed them into thinking he would "END" the wars .. Hmmmm??

.. LMAO .. The hypocriscy is indeed unbelivable .. isn't it? ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:48 PM
 
10,783 posts, read 11,852,105 times
Reputation: 4795
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
When all hell broke lose in Libya about a month ago, Obama was a weak dittering President who needed to do something to stop innocent civilans from being killed by a dangerous dictator (according to Right wing/Consertative whiners)
Because Obama did not want to take the lead and get Americans involved in yet another confilct where we are footing the bill. Obama perferred to take the right approched by getting the UN and other nations involved. Right wingers called him weaker than Carter, and that Obama was single handely allowing the world to self distruct by not taking action.

SO now that the correct approach has manifested and the UN and other nations along with the U.S. are taking action against Libya.

OBAMA is a war-mongering President getting America involved in yet another war!!??
Now that Obama is taking action he needs to be impeached because he is taking his focus off of America's issues and waisting more U.S. Money when we're broke!

WAIT WHAT!!??? Which one is it?

I am so sick of the Conservatives constant whining and complaining about Obama. You all lose credibility when its obvious you're criticizing the President regardless of what he does.

The hypocriscy is unbelivable!!!!

The right will ***** and complain about anything Obama does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:50 PM
 
450 posts, read 435,654 times
Reputation: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Um .. so tell me .. how does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot for a change .. pretty good? .. I could tell by your post that you were just beside yourself with glee .. I mean, afterall .. who were those that voted Obama into office because he B.S.'ed them into thinking he would "END" the wars .. Hmmmm??

.. LMAO .. The hypocriscy is indeed unbelivable .. isn't it? ..
No you blatering things that arent true. Show me where Obama said he would end the wars?
He said he would end the Iraq war and focus on Afghanistan where we should have been focusing on instead of Iraq.
Obama never said he would not get involved in justifed conflicts.

stop saying untrue b.s. to make your point!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:51 PM
 
Location: Chicago
4,091 posts, read 3,444,331 times
Reputation: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2flyy View Post
Show me where Obama said he would end the wars?
A certain Nobel Peace Prize winner needs to live up to his title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 PM
 
29,755 posts, read 16,447,864 times
Reputation: 13826
It appears some will say anything to take the responsibility off Obama and his war trifecta.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:54 PM
 
450 posts, read 435,654 times
Reputation: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
A certain Nobel Peace Prize winner needs to live up to his title.
Oh but wait if Obama does that than he is a weak ditering President and putting America and the World at risk remember!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:54 PM
 
25,630 posts, read 30,443,351 times
Reputation: 23112
People its called politics. As long as your team is on the field expect to get heckled and booed. Don't like it? quit following politics. Politics is a blood sport not for the weak and timid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:54 PM
 
4,380 posts, read 2,933,105 times
Reputation: 1431
Quote:
OBAMA is a war-mongering President getting America involved in yet another war!!??
Now that Obama is taking action he needs to be impeached because he is taking his focus off of America's issues and waisting more U.S. Money when we're broke!

WAIT WHAT!!??? Which one is it?
I've heard some conservatives say we shouldn't get involved in Libya. I've heard others say we should. I hope you are not taking the small sampling of opinions here at CD and making more of it than is warranted.

Myself, I'm leery of getting involved, but if its limited to air strikes, then it may be the right thing to do. If it is the right thing to do, I'm glad finally someone in Washington grew a pair. Thanks, Mrs. Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2011, 03:55 PM
 
1,234 posts, read 1,064,434 times
Reputation: 452
I forgot.

Why are we in Iraq?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top